Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party

By on June 8, 2019 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party

Sabrina Ho (何超盈), one of casino tycoon Stanley Ho’s (何鴻燊) 17 children, held her Chinese-style engagement party with fiancé Thomas Xin (辛奇隆). Currently pregnant with a baby girl, Sabrina appeared bloated, but was glowing with happiness and smiling from ear to ear.

The couple met in 2018 and after four short months of dating, announced their engagement. Reporters were quick to jump on the sudden engagement news and reported that Sabrina was already three months pregnant at the time of their engagement. Because Thomas, a 21-year-old Harvard student, is still finishing school, the couple plans to reside in the United States until his graduation.

As Thomas is also a wealthy second generation, it comes as no surprise that the couple’s engagement party was decorated with piles of gold and extravagant décor. Donning a traditional red Chinese wedding dress, Sabrina was covered from head to toe in gold adornments. She reportedly received $100 million HKD in gold and diamond jewelry gifts, as well as a $500 million HKD house for her engagement.

As the 28-year-old heiress is currently pregnant and seem to be due soon, the couple plans to wed in the summer of 2020. Sabrina’s brother, Martin Ho (何猷君), shared some photos on Instagram and expressively wrote, “She’s really getting married! I will miss her, yet I’m really happy for her! From now, remember to be respectful and filial to your parents-in-law. Remember to come home and visit us often. Stay healthy and have plenty of children! Wishing that you and brother-in-law will grow old together and have a happy marriage!”

Sources: Ettoday; Yahoo HK

This article is written by Huynh for JayneStars.com.

10 comments to Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party

1. oks18 says:

Thomas is only 21 years old. What was I doing when I was 21… pulling an all nighter cracking my head over the 3000-word essay that’s due the next morning

Login or Register before you can reply to oks18
    • m0m0 replied:

@oks18
      Well, summer break is on now. He might just had been doing that last month

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  2. hayden says:

Engagement already so extravagant, can’t imagine what would be like on the actual wedding. 21 years old and already got the girl pregnant after one month of dating, way to go dude.

Login or Register before you can reply to hayden
  3. littlefish says:

Wow, the Ho offsprings seem to be pretty busy these past few months, getting engaged, having kids, announcing coupling…. the dad’s health is that bad, huh? x”D

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
  4. applelim says:

Harvard student?? not very smart to get married at 21 and baby in tow!!! What a waste of money and its not even a wedding yet. That sum of money spent could have fed a third world village for a year!

Login or Register before you can reply to applelim
    • m0m0 replied:

@applelim
      If every wealthy person think and do that, there wouldn’t be any third world country.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  5. cutie777 says:

Lol. I guess Sabrina like it young and her brother Mario like it older. I didn’t notice how big she is I thought they’re about the same sized. Maybe he’s after her money you never know. Boy those gold bracelet must be really heavy!!

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    • wm2017 replied:

@cutie777 LOL..Exactly my thoughts!! haha….and they all seem to be dating folks from the mainland. 21 yo, Harvard, Rich and a 7 yr older woman? Wow!! At 21, I too was pulling all nighters at my last year at campus. So rich what is that dude in a hurry or something? lol haha

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
  6. says:

I really have my doubts on this marriage lasting forever…..but it is their marriage not mine.

Login or Register before you can reply to
  7. sherla1019 says:

doubt it will last long even if it does its prb for the $$$$ come on 21 and a harvard student

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019