Vincent Wong Becomes Frugal for Daughter’s Sake

By on July 8, 2014 in NEWS

Vincent Wong (王浩信) attended the blessing ceremony for his new drama, A Ghost Story in Every City <區區有鬼故>, along with Selena Li (李詩韻), Helena Law (羅蘭), Luk Wing (陸永), and Jess Shum (沈卓盈).

July 7 was Vincent’s 31st birthday and to celebrate the occasion, he revealed that he had a quiet dinner with his wife, Yoyo Chen (陳自瑤). Vincent said, “She cooked for me and her cooking is actually really good – it’s able to satisfy my stomach.” Since their daughter is about to start school and the couple hopes to save money, Vincent told Yoyo that there was no need for birthday presents. Vincent also joked that he needed to cut down on food and spending for his birthday.

Although he and Yoyo want a second child, this is a crucial time for Vincent to work. Due to his workload, Vincent has little time to spend with his daughter, who is sometimes unable to recognize him when he returns home, much to his chagrin.

Also taking part in A Ghost Story in Every City is Helena Law. TVB is known for having poor work ethics, but when probed about whether or not she has sufficient rest time, Helena defended the station. She disclosed that she does not mind, and that it is normal to film in the early mornings and late at night.

Source: Ming Pao

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com

19 comments to Vincent Wong Becomes Frugal for Daughter’s Sake

1. DramaAddict says:

I hope Vincent is playing the lead in this new drama. Loved him in the last few series he was in. And he sounds like a very down-to-earth type of man,

Login or Register before you can reply to DramaAddict
    • sandcherry replied:

I hope so too. I also like Vincent Wong. He has improved a lot last year and TVB is short of siu sangs now.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
  2. hope that this film will be good and entertaining! ! !
    and really hope that Yo Yo chan would spend some more time of doing TV film because i really like how she films

Login or Register before you can reply to afterschool17
    • afterschool17 replied:

Opps!!!!! is chen not chan!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to afterschool17
  3. ABC123 says:

Is selena li the lead?

Login or Register before you can reply to ABC123
    • jade replied:

Eliza Sam is the lead through my understanding!!

Login or Register before you can reply to jade
      • jade replied:

or maybe they co-lead, in webio Eliza sam name come first than Selena!!

Login or Register before you can reply to jade
  4. Tess says:

This guy can act! Especially the villain roles and not forgetting the infamous slaps too.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
    • Ch replied:

haha! he is remembered for the slaps

Login or Register before you can reply to Ch
    • sandcherry replied:

Don’t agree. Vincent Wong acts better than a lot of the new siu sangs including Ron Ng, Him Law, etc.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
  5. Lanier says:

Vince looking good here – and to think lots of people don’t consider him to have “classically handsome” looks to be a leading man…

Login or Register before you can reply to Lanier
  6. Cleo says:

I wish I could live totally alone with no demands made upon me so I could finally express frugality.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cleo
  7. Chriselle says:

He seems to have matured a lot. I remember the days when there were reports about him making out with Yoyo in the pool or something and he never really had any positive news (though it wasn’t really negative either). I didn’t really see that the pair will last, but he seems to love his family and Yoyo very much.

Good luck to his first role as lead actor!

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
    • sandcherry replied:

Me too. I hope their marriage will last forever.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
  8. Late says:

I just finished watching Swipe Tap Love. I don’t quite get Vincent’s character “Prince” Edward in the series. Is he supposedly gay? I thought he was, hence the reaction and comment by Yu Chor Kin that none of the girls would be able to compete for him. But the final scene in the supermarket where he saw the couple confused me … Anyone to share thoughts? Tks.

Login or Register before you can reply to Late
    • giggles replied:

Why did you even waste your time watching that boring silly showing? Don’t waste any more of your time trying to analise it!

Login or Register before you can reply to giggles
      • lol replied:

I really lol at the word “analise”. Good pun!

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
    • DramaAddict replied:

@ Late
      If I remember correctly, in the end, it’s was never revealed whether he has gay or not. They left it up in the air for you to interpret. I personally felt his character was gay.

Login or Register before you can reply to DramaAddict