Modern “Bu Bu Jing Xin 2” To Film In August 2012

By on March 7, 2012 in Movies, NEWS, TV Dramas

Note: This article is written for JayneStars.com. DO NOT re-post this article on any other websites. No part of this article may be copied, reproduced, rearranged, redistributed, modified by any means or in any form whatsoever without prior written permission.  You may use the content online and for your non-commercial, personal use only. Copying these materials for anything other than your personal use is a violation of copyright laws.

Last year’s Chinese drama, Bu Bu Jing Xin <步步惊心>, was a megahit in mainland China. While Producer Karen Tsai (蔡艺侬) remained tight-lipped on the details of the modern spin-off series, Bu Bu Jing Xin 2, she indicated that the Chinese drama will not incorporate time travel elements due to the Chinese government’s ban. In March 2011, the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT) banned shows that included time-travel themes. “Producers and writers are treating serious history in a frivolous way, which should by no means be encouraged anymore,” SARFT stated earlier.

The setting of Bu Bu Jing Xin 2 will instead take place in a modern metropolis, touching upon the conflicts in the corporate world. Producer Tsai stated, “We did not wish to reiterate the story and setting of the first installment. We considered a pre-modern setting, but taking into consideration that the cast are young and trendy, especially Nicky Wu (吴奇隆), we decided to set the story in modern times.”

Producer Karen Tsai invited Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng (郑嘉颖), Cecilia Liu (刘诗诗), Lin Gengxin (林更新), and other cast members from the original series to film Bu Bu Jing Xin 2. Nicky Wu was currently filming Chinese drama, Towards the Gunfire <向着炮火前进>, while Kevin Cheng was filming historical drama, Hero <英雄> in Hengdian. As a result, filming for Bu Bu Jing Xin 2 was expected to commence in August 2012.

100 comments to Modern “Bu Bu Jing Xin 2” To Film In August 2012

1. kenny says:

Well, Kevin Cheng has completed filming Hero in Hengdian.

He has started filming a new Republic era TV series called Red Dust (滚滚红尘) near Shanghai. This is a TV adapted story of earlier movie by Lin Chin Hsia and Chin Han, which is based on book by Taiwan writer San Mao.

Login or Register before you can reply to kenny
  2. AC says:

Wow, so it looks like Kevin will not be filming any TVB series this year.

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
  3. Addy says:

So will Three Kingdoms RPG get a chance to air in China at all? LOL. It’s about time traveling!

Joe Ma and Raymond Lam filmed a mainland drama quite similar to BBJX2’s theme recently, and they called that one “the modern Three Kingdoms” lmfao

Login or Register before you can reply to Addy
    • Fox replied:

Wat is the theme of BBJX2? Is it about advertisers’ world?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • HeTieShou replied:

I have a feeling that the theme will be something about the advertising or the business world… I have seen a number of modern mainland series like that…

• Fox replied:

Officers’ world?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  4. Larry 3 says:

Stupid government standards.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
    • chinaman replied:

The mainland chinese are very stupid in need that why hong konger call them ah chan ,why the ban ,will they ban tvb back to three kingdom which feature raymond lam , the son of the one of the china riches man?

Login or Register before you can reply to chinaman
      • Fox replied:

Tvb series won’t be an object of this ban because they r still considered as oversea stuffs.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Addy replied:

So that means 3K RPG will have the chance to air in China? I thought the ban also included the airing of imported dramas as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to Addy
      • HeTieShou replied:

China just made an adaption of the Water Margin awhile ago. I guess that was made before the ban right?? Gosh, all of these bans are SO STUPID and ridiculous…

• Fox replied:

Water Margin’s adaption aired last year, of course won’t be affected. I thought you often watch mainland series?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Fox replied:

@Addy: TVB series often be bought to aired on some China channels. But this SARFT only controls the China series – mean made by China companies. Taiwanese and HK are not counted.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox

@Fox,
        I don’t only watch China series and plus there are sooo many of them so how can I watch them all?? I have more to my life than watching series…

• Fox replied:

You show the concern on that series much so I thought that you follow it :). And before, you gave me the impression that you’ve watched all the big China series and Water Margin is one, that’s why it again gave me the feeling that you follow it. Whatever, it is perfectly alright if you are not.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • hkgirl replied:

HK runs on its own laws that were already established before 1997. It’s not overseas. HK is very much (unfortunately) attached to the Mainland.

Definition of OVERSEAS. : beyond or across the sea

Login or Register before you can reply to hkgirl
    • Kidd replied:

Agree with Larry3. The Mainland government (not the people. So, I disagree with the whole generalisation of ‘ah chan’) is always banning this and that whenever it gets popular. They are stopping creativity with all these bans. It does the industry no good. Beside banning time travel, they also ban adaptation of the 4 classics and ghost stories.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Addy replied:

While I don’t necessarily agree with the ban, I understand where they are coming from. Once one genre gets popular, every other new drama that comes out typically follows it. There were many time traveling dramas that came out of China the past years, television and film both, so banning this genre will allow producers and writers to brainstorm for alternative stories.

But governmental restrictions are never good. Once they start, they never stop.

Login or Register before you can reply to Addy
      • Kidd replied:

@ Addy

Instead of outright ban, they can maybe limit the number of such production per year.

The best course of action is leaving it alone and let this genre die down by itself after audience got bored with it. Too much of anything will bore people. This can be seen in HK showbiz. At one time, ‘A Chinese Ghost Story’ clones are the hit, then, gangster movies, then ‘Infernal Affairs’ clones.

If they keep on banning genres the moment the genres get popular, sooner or later, there will be no more topic for the filmmakers.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • HeTieShou replied:

WHAT?? They are banning the adaption of the 4 classics and ghost stories too?? I did not hear about that. Will they not allow anymore Liao Zhai adaptions then? THat would really suck if they did since I enjoyed many of the Liao Zhai series and stories. Gosh, it is SO stupid of mainland China to band this and that. No wonder many people don’t want to live in China even though they are well off… There seems to be no freedom at all…

• HeTieShou replied:

I heard that they were limiting the number of ancient series to be filmed and aired and said that at least half of the productions had to be modern day series… Gosh, with all of these restrictions and bans, I really wonder what the film makers will be doing?? THey will run out of ideas to make series and films.

• larry 3 replied:

censorship is getting out of the hand in China. Oh well.

Login or Register before you can reply to larry 3
      • HeTieShou replied:

I agree and am not shocked since it is mainland China afterall…

5. Mango says:

I wonder how BBJX2 will be like.

Login or Register before you can reply to Mango
  6. Hannah says:

i really want to see BBJX but can’t find anywhere with eng sub.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
    • Funn Lim replied:

Hannah, great news.

See here

• Babycakes replied:

Thanks for the link funn!!!! I’ve been chasing it non-stop since you first posted it. Omgggg so addicting!

Login or Register before you can reply to Babycakes

YES!!!! Different story! YES!!!! But for heaven sake, give it a happy ending!!!

And lovely picture of Nicky. What the producer actually meant is since the male actors have great hair, like Nicky, what better than modern setting? Give me well cut suit. Mainland modern production always have that overly studio and overdressed feel for me so I hope this will be done right!

• Funn Lim replied:

” We considered a pre-modern setting, but taking into consideration that the cast are young and trendy, especially Nicky Wu (吴奇隆), we decided to set the story in modern times.””

Seems like as if this series is tailor made for Nicky since why name him specifically?

8. HeTieShou says:

I am glad that they will give it a new story and all. I think that they may have some kind of competition in the business world or something like that… That would be cool. I also hope that it will have a happy ending unlike the ancient version.

9. HeTieShou says:

For some odd reason, I have a feeling that it will not be as popular as the ancient version.

• Louise replied:

It’ll be hard to beat an original that has become so successful, especially now that there are expectations. But I am SO HAPPY that there will be a no.2, just so I can see all those actors and actresses together again!

Login or Register before you can reply to Louise
  10. lingling says:

oh no…. Nicky, please don’t take part in this sequel. I have a feeling the sequel will be a disaster and will take away the novelty of the original. I don’t care about other actors, but not “my” Nicky. Even his 13 (YH) is smart enough not to get involve. I rather see Nicky in a more original and interesting script than a sequel that is not intended to be part of the original book and is only drafted (in a rush)because the prod. company is trying to ride the success of the first one.

BTW, I hate that pix of Nicky. His mouth look unnatural.

• Funn Lim replied:

I do hope for an original story and if Tong Hua writes it probably will be good. Even BBJX the book can be adapted to modern day setting. I just don’t want to hear the name Ruoxi again. That story has ended.

• lingling replied:

“I want him in this. Simply because I do not wish to see another WWII series with his hair being the main actor. Ever thought the moment he shaved off his hair we notice his acting?”
        *******
        :) I have always liked this acting since 10 years ago. His choices in series are questionable though. And his hair, omg, if I could, I would tell him that he’s too old for the punk-rock look. And that his hair distracting me from his good look, lol. Anyhow, I don’t like the sequel to BBJX simply because I love the original and think of it as a classic. The story was great, the direction was great, and all the main actors were superb. Let it be. If we love the characters/actors so much, why not script a series that has all them in it but not call it BBJX?!! Having the same actors in a series is more exciting for me than a quickly drafted sequel.

• lingling replied:

what I meant is: having a different series but with the same casting is more exciting than a sequel with no direction.

• HeTieShou replied:

There is WAY more to a series than just the cast…

• Funn Lim replied:

WAIT! Has it been confirmed it IS a sequel? Because so far my impression is it is TVB style; same cast, totally different story.

• lingling replied:

“There is WAY more to a series than just the cast…”
        ***
        hence, I said the original was great because of all the right ingredients. So I prefer not to have the sequel ruin it for me. And if there is one, I wish Nicky would not participate because I like him.

• HeTieShou replied:

You don’t have any control over whether who is casted and who is not. Therefore, it is best that you not watch if that is how you feel about it…

• HeTieShou replied:

I also want him in this and don’t see what the big deal is if he is. I think many would want him in this. I don’t have the greatest expectations for this series either, but I still think it is a good idea for him as well as everyone else to be in it too.

@lingling,
      IF you really feel that way, then just don’t talk about this “sequel” or have anything to do with it. Also, just don’t watch it when it comes out. THat’s all and it is Nicky’s choice if he wants to be in it or not.

• advo replied:

Nicky doesn’t have the best track record when he chooses scripts. I’d rather he participate in this and give me my happy ending. Also, I NEED Nicky to film a modern show set in the business world. It’s been over a decade since ATTOAE, I need new drooling material.

Basically, if BBJX 2 sucks I’ll just deny it has any connection to BBJX so it can’t ruin the place in my heart for BBJX.

Login or Register before you can reply to advo
  11. lingling says:

@Funn Lim

they call it a sequel. who knows… It doesn’t sound like the script is ready, but apparently there is talk of a sequel and all main actors have been approached by the production company. YH declined. Nicky polled his fans on whether he should. Kevin accepted it and LSS has no choice since she’s their employee.

It could be a totally different story and has no aspect or relation to the original. But why not promote it as just a new series?!! I would love to see the casts get reunited in another series simply because they have great chemistry on set. But just not at the expense of the actual sequel to BBJX, regardless if it’s ancient or modern. Any link to the original will just ruin it for me.

• Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

Lingling,
      The cast of “Bu Bu Jing Xin” had good chemistry and was one of the reasons the drama did so well. With any big hit, producers are eager to retain the same cast and not lose fan support.

Despite the entirely new plot which had nothing to do with “Bu Bu Jing Xin,” marketing it as as sequel and even calling it “Bu Bu Jing Xin 2” rakes in much higher media coverage.

Frankly, if they call it sequel, people will want to see it, whether the plot is related at all or not.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • HeTieShou replied:

Basically, they are sort of using the success of BBJX to make this soul called “sequel” more popular even if it will not have much to do with the original version… They have done that a lot in the past and I can say that it was not always successful… Lets see how it turns out this time??

• Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

Actually the male characters in Bu Bu Jing Xin were so well defined. Nicky as the deeply passionate and layered prince and Kevin as the sensitive, hurt man. Their images are so deeply embedded in fans minds. The distinct characterizations in Bu Bu Jing Xin made the drama very memorable and successful.

The producer will need to retain this aspect. Use the characterization to touch upon the audience, as well as some observational truths about love and life. Pure fluff romance is no good; I think the audience is eager to see some deep material that can touch upon us emotional.

Frankly, the corporate conflicts will likely serve as backdrop for the male actors to charm the ladies. :)

I am really curious to see if the actors will be playing characters with similar characteristics from the original drama. I really can’t see Nicky Wu other than as a strong man with good leadership skills.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • lingling replied:

I second your thoughts on BBJX. The cast was exceptional and the plot was almost flawless. But then the plot’s success was because it was based of a book that the author took years to develop and published. A sequel so shortly right after makes me wonder how much work they truly put into it?

True that it could be a totally different plotline and I too also think that if so, it most likely will be modern with a corporate conflicts. But then this remind me of No Regrets, when it was marketed as Rosy Business 2, but with no link to its predecessor. Though, I enjoyed No Regrets, it still bothered me that the two plotlines are identical set in a different era.

I know I’m being very negative on the BBJX2, but I have a feeling it will a BBJX plot line set in modern day, hence the skepticism.

• lingling replied:

No Regrets is a lesser version of Rosy Business. If BBJX2 is going down this road, it would turn into a knock off version of BBJX.

@lingling,
        You never know since it has not even been filmed yet. But hey, maybe it is good to not have such high expectations since you will get disappointed if you do. It is better to have lower expectations and have it exceed your expectations. But like I have said, if you feel that way about this sequel then just don’t talk about it and don’t watch it when it comes out. No need to stress over it…

• Kidd replied:

” Nicky polled his fans on whether he should.”

So, Nicky let his fans have a say in his decision to accept the series or not. Interesting.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • lingling replied:

I also thought it’s interesting that he asked his fans. It sounds like he’s also not too keen on the sequel. who knows much influence his fans will have on his decision making. I can only hope he doesn’t blindly sign on until he reads the script.

• Funn Lim replied:

I don’t think he is not keen. I think he is being interactive with his fans, since he has a close connection with his fans. Also a sly way of promoting the upcoming show. Simply put, I doubt he will say no but until a script is there, I suppose he just agreeing in principle.

• HeTieShou replied:

I think it is nice that he is asking his fans. THat shows how much he cares about what they think which is a great thing. I also don’t believe that it is because he is not keen. I am sure that he is very keen about it and got along well with the cast. I bet he would love to work with the cast again…

• lingling replied:

@Funn Lim

Nicky asked his fans for their opinion could also be interpreted as a way of promoting the sequel. But unlike Kevin, he didn’t say yes to it immediately, even before reading the script. Other than the interaction with his fans about the sequel, because of the hype, he didn’t even hint that he has any interest… no such words like: if the script is good and no conflict in the schedule, I would love to participate. You know… no such politically correct respond coming from him. That’s why I think he’s “iffy” about it.

12. Amy says:

why china call a ban on time travel stories? fiction, man. zzzzz

Login or Register before you can reply to Amy
  13. zhen says:

this show is S__K…..

Login or Register before you can reply to zhen

P/S Nicky Wu has awesome hair, that we know. And he has awesome eyebrows. True!

15. khanh says:

omg i cant wait for this series! it has like all my favourite cast!!

Login or Register before you can reply to khanh
    • HeTieShou replied:

YOu should watch a series for more than just the cast…. I have seen so many people just go for the cast and then whine and complain about how bad a series is….

16. Tess says:

Wait… time travel series are banned in China? But didn’t BBJX air in the mainland in September 2011?

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
    • HeTieShou replied:

It was already made/filmed so they allowed it, but did not allow anymore new ones to be made.

17. Addy says:

I wonder if Three Kingdoms RPG will be able to live up to the excellence of A Step into the Past and The King of Yesterday and Tomorrow? But judging from TVB’s recent efforts in drama production, I doubt it lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Addy
    • Fox replied:

I doubt. Its trailer is very lame and Louis and Kong wah simply can do comedy not as forced as MM. Sorry MM fans but it is shown in yhe trailer tat he isn’t suitable for the role. Very forced. Like he is trying hard to be a teenage funny gamer but his facial expression say No

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Addy replied:

MM is way too old for the role anyways, lol. They should have gotten someone younger for the role, if not, change the role to fit MM’s age more.

I really question TVB’s casting ability nowadays. Back in the day, TVB would actually cast an actor based on a role. Now, they just create a role for the actor.

Login or Register before you can reply to Addy
      • Fox replied:

Tat’s why I think they even should put Ron in this role. At least Ron looks younger and he seems to be more lively.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • lol replied:

The CGI will be cheesy but the acting maybe ok. There are also Ruco and Power Chan inside but the overall production value Lau Kar Ho series always manage to look cheap in the budget while Jonathan Chik series always look more expensive.

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
      • Addy replied:

Speaking of CGI, I am recently rewatching TVB’s “Dark Tales II” (1998), and while the CGI is not the best, you can really tell that the cast put in a lot of effort into the production! If you compare DT2 with TVB’s recent dramas with CGI, there isn’t much of a difference.

(Also, in one of the episodes, they actually battled a real tiger!)

Login or Register before you can reply to Addy
      • Fox replied:

LKH’s CGI never has my support. Lol, even the MVs of the singers can have better CGI.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Kidd replied:

Just watch the trailer. I have been looking forward to this series since its production news started. But, the trailer look lame. Very lame.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • advo replied:

@ Kidd, I thought Three Kingdom looked like crap the moment the final cast was announced. So I’m not at all surprised by the cheesy and lame trailer.

Login or Register before you can reply to advo
      • Vivien replied:

LF and KM fans will flock to watch the series for their idols but the CGI is bad! ROFL

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Vivien replied:

LKH only depend on KM and LF to save his series. If this series is good it’s because LF and KM are good!

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Fox replied:

From my side, I decided to watch the cut parts of the series, not the whole series.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  18. fez says:

i can’t wait!!! Nicky Wu is a stud!!!! For his age, he still looks very young!

Login or Register before you can reply to fez
  19. Amy says:

How about filming a drama, back to the future? XD

Login or Register before you can reply to Amy
    • lol replied:

china has banned time travel series

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
      • HeTieShou replied:

I wonder if it is forever that they are banning time travel series or it is only temporary?? I actually enjoyed some of those and it is sad that they don’t/may not allow those anymore.

20. lol says:

BBJX is a great script comes from a great novel itself. I hope the modern BBJX can be as good as the prequel.

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
  21. Bridget says:

Gahhhh… can they at least recast the female lead? I stopped watching BBJX like 4 episodes before the finale… I guess I should get back on that.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
    • HeTieShou replied:

I guess you don’t like Liu Shi Shi. I really like her and many others as well,but I guess she can’t be liked by anyone. I don’t think the female lead should be a big deal if you like the story and other more important aspects of the story. Like, I don’t like Ruby Lin at all but have seen many series where she is the lead. I don’t see what the big deal is since the female lead should not be the most important factor of any series.

• Fanna replied:

Recasting the female lead is exactly what I’m thinking. She’s not pretty and very plain looking. I can watch the entire series and not remember what her face looks like. Her character is supposed to be a beauty. There are PLENTY of pretty girls in China.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fanna
      • HeTieShou replied:

Well, there are plenty of times where an actor or actress does NOT match their character in terms of appearance and other aspects. I think Liu Shi Shi is pretty but for some odd reason, she doesn’t look as pretty in BBJX. She looks way better in other series that she was in…However, I think the acting and other things are important as well and not just the looks.

• Bridget replied:

HTS, my problem with LSS is not just the looks. She has no screen charisma. For someone who is supposed to be charming, striking, and/or charismatic enough to make a bunch of princes fall for her, LSS is wholly inadequate. She doesn’t have the “it” factor.

I agree she looks better offscreen though… not sure why.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
      • Funn Lim replied:

Bridget I agree with you. But more on point, Liu Shi Shi is pretty, kinda graceful but she is not drop dead gorgeous which is what Ruoxi is supposed to be.

Bridget,
        I guess that is your opinion and I respect that. I admit that for some odd reason, I did not feel her charisma in BBJX as much as in other series. For example, in Xian Jian 3 and LOCH, she had more screen charisma and her acting was better too. But others may have felt that she did have “it” which is why she has gotten even more popular due to her role in BBJX.

• lingling replied:

I understand what you meant. If it wasn’t for Nicky, I wouldn’t have watched BBJX. I cringed every time LSS came on screen, which was a lot, since the plot was centered around her :) but I think she got better as the series progressed. She was at her best in the last few episodes. She didn’t bother as much. I agreed that she is a weak female lead, but that series has strong characters, great male leads (all eye candy, too), and most importantly a worthy plot. All of these things made up for minor weakness.

• lingling replied:

the post above is in response to Bridget’s :)

• lingling replied:

Also, many thought that LSS had great chemistry with all her male co-stars, but I beg to differ; other than YH (13th prince), I think she’s very arkward with the other princes. Kudos to Nicky and Kevin. They saved the love scenes through their incredible performances. If it weren’t for these two, the coupling in this series would have been a disaster. LSS carried the same facial expression throughout 3/4 of the series. The last few scenes were her saving grace.

• Bridget replied:

Chemistry-wise, I think she was OK with Nicky and Yu Hao (not surprising on the latter since they filmed a drama together before). There was nothing between Kevin and her. She was OK with 14th too I think.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
      • HeTieShou replied:

I also did not feel that she had enough chemistry with Kevin. She was fine with Nicky and some of the other princes though…

• lingling replied:

@Bridget

You really see she had chemistry with Nicky??? I think it was more on Nicky’s that lifted the scenes. If anything, I thought she was more comfortable with Kevin. But the love story between 4th/RX was more intense, so it looks like Nicky/LSS had more chemistry.

I don’t see anything wrong with LSS’ look. She’s not unique but definitely pretty enough. However, I do agree that she has no screen presence or charisma. Yes, she doesn’t have the “IT” factor, which makes her forgetable. She was the main character of the series, but also the weakest link. I know she tried hard, put a lot of hearts into this series, and I like her just fine, but she was a miscast.

• advo replied:

I agree that LSS wasn’t the best female lead and between all the stellar performances among the guys – she was the weakest link. However, the guys were really, REALLY good, so even if she was weakest amongst the leads, she was pretty good. I especially like how well she was able to transits RX from being a vivacious girl to the depressing shell of a woman towards her end.

Chemistry-wise, I saw way more between Nicky and LSS but I also saw some between her and Kevin. I agree that the intense (tragic) love story between 4th Prince and RX magnified the effect of their connection – but writing isn’t everything. I don’t think LSS is more comfortable with Kevin – I think she was more comfortable with Kevin during intimate scenes. The things is – they filmed 4th and RX’s love scene very early and LSS is not entirely comfortable with these kinds of scenes. Not to mention how awkward the filming of the scene really was and how we were denied more intimate scenes between them. 8th and RX’s relationship was portrayed more explicit so I actually think it speaks to Nicky and LSS’ chemistry that were able to convey such an intense love without the same.

Finally, I agree that LSS is a “plain” beauty. She also didn’t look her best in Qing costume but I haven’t read the book so I don’t have the need for RX to be some exquisite beauty. Imo, the princes fell for her charm and lively personality and LSS managed to convey that.

Login or Register before you can reply to advo
      • HeTieShou replied:

Everything is down to a matter of each person’s opinion…

• Vivien replied:

LSS and KC have more chemistry than KC and CS. KC and CS in BTROC are the boringest couple ever and KC is bland from his dialogue to his acting LOL so is CS

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • HeTieShou replied:

I think LSS is a good actress and no that is not based only on her performance in BBJX. There are some roles that some stand out than others and I guess BBJX did not stand out for her even though it was supposed to be one of her most popular roles.

22. petiterocket says:

I am looking forward to BBJX 2. Wow with all the casts back as well! I love to see how Nicky and LSS will continue their love. Not so keen on Kevin though. Thanks to the producer and hope Tong Hua will write another great script for this BBJX 2.

Login or Register before you can reply to petiterocket
  23. P.Tan says:

An entirely new, fresh approach to BBJX2, using the same cast. That’s what I hope will happen. With an excellent and witty script and good director I’m sure it promises to be a delightful series. It’s a pity Yuan Hong will not be in it and his fans will be hard hit by his absence but I suppose everything can’t be perfect.

Login or Register before you can reply to P.Tan
  24. scarletheart says:

Oh really? BBJX2 is gonna me filmed? Will be soooooooo looking forward to it 😉

Login or Register before you can reply to scarletheart
  25. ying ying says:

I can’t wait to watch this film(startling by each step 2).I really like bubujingxin’s the actor (nicky wu, kevin cheng, lin geng xin, justin yuan hong dll) and I hope bubujingxin2 happy ending. :)

Login or Register before you can reply to ying ying