Michelle Ye Caught Picking Her Nose

By on May 2, 2014 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Michelle Ye (葉璇) is losing her manners on the set of Azalea <映山紅>, her latest self-produced television drama. Photos of an unladylike Michelle picking her nose headlined tabloids yesterday, as she acted uninhibitedly without sensing the paparazzi’s presence.

Azalea Michelle YeOn May 1, a traditionally-dressed Michelle arrived on the set of her latest television drama Azalea, looking prepared for an entire day of filming ahead. Azalea is Michelle’s latest self-produced drama, a romantic epic set in the late 1920s in Mainland China. Michelle stars in the series; the rest of the cast includes Huang Xiaolei (黄小蕾), Tian Hairong (田海蓉), and Monica Mok (莫小棋).

Since leaving TVB to film movies and Mainland dramas, Michelle’s status in the industry has tripled, becoming not only one of the most popular leading actresses of the nation, but also one of the country’s most popular television drama producers. However, despite her dignified image, Michelle lost some of that armor of perfection on the set of Azalea at Hengdian World Studios yesterday.

Michelle was seen picking her nose during the entire time she was reading her script. Allegedly, she did not wash her hand before touching a male actor’s hand. Although she was surrounded by crew members, she stuck her hand inside her pants to scratch herself. She also appeared to be very close with various male staff.

Azalea has been in production since March 2014 and is slated for 30 episodes.

Source: Sina.com

This article is written by Addy  for JayneStars.com.

20 comments to Michelle Ye Caught Picking Her Nose

1. Hannahh says:

poor Michelle getting pick on for picking her nose.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  2. kolo says:

nothing special just another form of cleaning your nose,lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to kolo
    • sandcherry replied:

Do you always clean your nose like that in the public?!

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • Ah Kwai replied:

Yes we do… we don;t use a pick.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ah Kwai
  3. kwongwah2 says:

good shot. well done camera man, i love you.

Login or Register before you can reply to kwongwah2
  4. mehwah? says:

the fact that this article has almost 150 comments says a lot about chinese celebrity culture. sigh.

Login or Register before you can reply to mehwah?
  5. Wingsan says:

Ewww. Pick your nose in private please. No manners Michelle.

Login or Register before you can reply to Wingsan
    • HeTieShou replied:

Sometimes it is hard to avoid that bad scratch in your nose. I think she did not realize that she would get caught just like that. Whomever took the photo must have been following her every move or something because they caught that moment clearly.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • sandcherry replied:

Scratching nose is not the same as picking nose. Brief scratching is acceptable to me in public, but not picking nose in the public.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • HeTieShou replied:

I meant the itching inside your nose, not outside. I know what you mean and I personally would never pick my nose in public. Plus, I cannot pick my nose anymore so I must use Q tips.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • omg replied:

Hts, i’m curious. Why can’t your pinky fit anymore?

Login or Register before you can reply to omg
      • HeTieShou replied:

It is a long story but I had to get a medical procedure done years ago so my nose is now extra sensitive so I cannot put my pinky in anymore or else something bad may happen to my nose. Therefore, I can only use q tips or tissue paper to clean my nose out. Believe me, it is frustrating.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • sandcherry replied:

I don’t know why people have to pick their noses. I don’t recall doing it in my whole life ……. up to now. I don’t even know why!

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • sandcherry replied:

I do have to blow my nose with tissue paper though from time to time.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
  6. iawnaek says:

So what??? I pick my nose all the time. I would rather have a cleaned nose than having people seen stuff in my nose hanging about.

Login or Register before you can reply to iawnaek
  7. Ricki says:

Lmfao this is the most popular article atm?

Login or Register before you can reply to Ricki
    • MW replied:

LOL

I noticed that earlier today also. Quite embarassing for a Miss Chinese International. Wonder if they’ll be able to catch anyone else.

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
      • DC replied:

Lol I don’t think she cares.

Login or Register before you can reply to DC
      • MW replied:

Maybe not but some sponsors may care enough to not use her.

Also, I wonder why Michelle Ye is not on the 2014 Forbes China Celebrity 100 List. Hmmm…

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
  8. Princess says:

How about covering up with a tissue or using the another hand to shield your nose! More palatable!

Login or Register before you can reply to Princess