[Breakup Files] Bosco Wong Reveals Tearful Breakup with Myolie Wu

By on July 25, 2012 in Hook-ups & Break-ups, NEWS

Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) announced that he and Myolie Wu (胡杏兒)  have ended their 8-year relationship! In a Commercial Radio interview with Eileen Cha (查小欣), Bosco’s voice was emotional as he made the shocking announcement that he and Myolie have parted ways peacefully. Bosco cried over the breakup and became depressed over the last several months, trying to salvage the relationship unsuccessfully.

Bosco indicated that since last year, their relationship was marred by problems, in which the pair tried to mend their relationship unsuccessfully. He stated several times that there was no third party involvement, but due to irreconcilable differences, they chose to put behind their love and remain as friends instead. He stated, “Sometimes when the feelings are gone, they are gone.”

Bosco Accused of Cheating

A recent East Weekly report claimed that Bosco Wong had 3 girlfriends over the last 6 months, linking him with his female Mainland China costars. Bosco replied, “This is definitely not the case! Right now, I have not seen that report yet. I have only seen the news abstract sent from Ms. Lok (Virginia Lok).”

Bosco admitted that he had chatted with Ms. Lok last night about his depression over the breakup. “We have been together for such a long time, there will be of course unhappiness. It does not matter what they write; it is between two people and not a third party. I am used to other people writing such slander. I wish to state that it is not real, as I only filmed with her (Mainland actress) for two days.” Asked why he did not deny the news, he said that he did not feel the need to do so.

Bosco Cried and Tried to Save Relationship

Bosco declined to answer who asked for the breakup first. He stated that it was a mutual decision and there was no specific reason. However, as the radio interview with Eileen Cha progressed, it was revealed that Myolie had asked for the breakup, while Bosco tried to salvage it. The breakup had occurred several months ago, before he headed to China to film The Woman Above the Bread Tree (面包树上的女人) .

Bosco was known to be generous with Myolie with his money, paying the down payment for her Audi car earlier. Asked whether he had considered Myolie to be a life-long partner, Bosco said, “You can say that.”

Asked whether Bosco had tried to repair the relationship and change Myolie’s mind, he replied, “Yes, I did.” Asked what was Myolie’s reaction, Bosco said, “We are mature individuals, so we discussed it and did not argue.” Coming to this stage, did he think that he will be able to pursue Myolie once again? Bosco said, “It will depend on fate, which is destined. You cannot change it. I have tried my best already.”

Bosco Felt Depressed

Bosco and Myolie’s breakup allegedly occurred several months ago, before he headed to Mainland China to film The Woman Above the Bread Tree. Bosco said he has been very unhappy and hid himself away. He thanked his friends for flying to China to comfort him, in which he cried for several days.

Eileen Cha pressed further in her interview, “Why did you hide yourself away, were you thinking of methods? This incident advanced to this stage, did you ask why?” Bosco replied, “Maybe my personality is hard to withstand. For real, it may be very hard to withstand!”

Bosco admitted that he did not communicate well with other people when under stress. “When I am under pressure, I do not share with other people. I do not talk at home. I did not communicate well, especially regarding issues that gave me a lot of pressure.”

Will Continue to Protect Myolie

Bosco stated that he will continue to protect Myolie. “There is nothing a man cannot persevere. If there is anything, please come to me and do not bother Myolie.”

Bosco praised his ex-girlfriend, “She is a wonderful woman.” He stated that he is still friends with Myolie, maintaining text message contact with each other.

Myolie to Discuss Breakup

In today’s upcoming press conference for Ghetto Justice 2 <怒火街頭2>, Myolie will speak in greater detail as to why she broke up with Bosco. TVB executive, Virginia Lok (樂易玲), has also confirmed the breakup news to be true.

Warning Flags Raised

In her Best Actress acceptance speech at the 2011 TVB Anniversary Awards, Myolie publicly acknowledged her love for Bosco.  Yet, in the same speech, Myolie hinted that her relationship with Bosco was far from perfect. She proclaimed that he was often difficult to withstand in the relationship, as she also had her own difficult moments.

Bosco is currently in Mainland China filming The Woman Above the Bread Tree (面包树上的女人). In a recent interview, Bosco mentioned that Myolie found him to be a boring boyfriend, and often chided him to open up more and talk with her. Bosco claimed that he was a quiet and sometimes slightly depressive person in real life.

Since Myolie and Bosco spent a large amount of time apart from each other, filming alternately in Mainland China over the last twelve months, this may have compounded their rift as well.

Source: On.cc via ihktv.com

This article was updated on July 25, 2012 at 1:33 AM to reflect the contents of Bosco Wong’s interview with Eileen Cha at Commercial Radio regarding critical details of his breakup with Myolie Wu.

Jayne: OMG! This is my worst nightmare come true! Ever since I watched War of In-Laws, Bosco and Myolie have been my favorite TVB couple. For years, they teased us that they may be secretly dating, but we did not know for certain. When they increasingly opened up, I was delighted. Myolie has spoken at length about how Bosco changed her life. I really thought that they will be life partners and they will get married and have kids together one day!

As Myolie’s career expanded in Mainland China, they likely spent an unhealthy length of time apart. Now Bosco is in Mainland and how much quality couple time did they have over the last 12 months?

Did she also wish to get married and he had cold feet? That is usually a relationship breaker, when a couple cannot agreed on the future together.

118 comments to [Breakup Files] Bosco Wong Reveals Tearful Breakup with Myolie Wu

1. cchiki says:

im actually pretty shocked. especially since they looked so close and sweet in those tvb pictures during the award ceremony last year. plus, she just chided him about being boring a few days earlier…

this is…unexpected. =(

Login or Register before you can reply to cchiki
    • TVBaddict replied:

i was hoping for a boscolie piece of news to be at the “celeb wedding” column 🙁 not breakups 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBaddict
  2. Hannah says:

What a pity. Best wishes to both of them.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  3. Lilly says:

No!!! I loved this couple! Like Jayne, I fell in love with them after watching War of In-Laws too 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to Lilly
  4. Nicole says:

I’m extremely depressed upon hearing this news, as I just went through a break up of my own. And was hoping that some people who will actually love enough to spend their lives together. However, quite unable to believe in that now…

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
    • jayne replied:

Nicole,
      Myolie and Bosco gave us a lot of hope that their love relationship is the real thing, which will lead to a long-term future together. They have been through a lot over the last 7 to 8 years. I think it is the long distance which ruined it for them. Once a couple becomes emotionally apart, it is hard to salvage things back.

I’m sorry to hear of your personal situation as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • Hannahh replied:

🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
      • Nicole replied:

Jayne,
        It’s especially a pity, as they had just felt stable enough to announce their relationship to the world.. Yet less than a year after that, it’s over just like that..
        Can’t help but wonder what really happened. People who spent 8 years together, usually don’t break up over nothing.. Especially when Myolie is one who is cautious with relationships due to her childhood

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
    • Canto replied:

Out of interest,

I saw that Myolie is a Scorpio sheep. I believe she loves intensely and love relationships are important to her.

See how she continues to speak about Bosco affectionately about him being a “boring” boyfriend in a recent interview and she is not the one to announce their break up.

I think Bosco is a Sagittaurus (dunno what’s the Chinese horscope), and such men (like Ray Lam), are more restless and do not wish to settle down/ committment phobia early. Sagittaurus men are not boring in fact they are spontaneous and creative (like Ray spontaneously showing affection with Karena in another article), so I think it says something if Myolie complains Bosco of being “boring”. He is not boring, he may be only switched off and dull because he is bored…

Anyway, feel free to disagree with me. I am only speculating for fun…

Login or Register before you can reply to Canto
      • clamine replied:

According to Ms. Lok’s transcript Bosco wants very, very much to marry Myolie.

In fact, imo, the Ms. Lok’s speech (per KA) is so blatantly biased towards Bosco.

Login or Register before you can reply to clamine
      • sandcherry replied:

I tend to agree. Myolie is 32 years old and is a person with serious personality. She may want to settle down with a marriage, while Bosco is only 31 years old. Moreover, he looks young for his age and has a young and playful heart. He mentioned in many interviews that he had not thought about marriage in the near future. Perhaps this was one of the reasons why they broke up.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • Kidd replied:

Wikipedia said Bosco is born on 13 Dec 1980. 1980 is the year of the Monkey.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  5. Icetea_td says:

Oh my God, I’m totally shocked with the news, I thought they are quite stable since they both talk about each other in the most favorable way. No, that’s too much, that shouldn’t be true.

Login or Register before you can reply to Icetea_td
  6. Stella says:

This is so shocking! They are like a golden couple! Not sure when the breakup is done, before Bosco went to China for filming? But he did mentioned her in a recent interview.

Login or Register before you can reply to Stella
    • jayne replied:

Stella,
      Bosco mentioned Myolie in interview because reporter likely asked him about her.

He also said he is sometimes depressive, maybe their love relationship has been tested for awhile and thus contributed to his depression.

They seem pretty open in discussing their relationship, so more details should emerge in the coming days.

They must have had lovers’ disputes over their 7 to 8 years together. For them to announce so definitely that they are no longer together, really really makes me wonder if there may even be a 3rd party involved. Maybe they are just prepping us for what is about to come and felt it was the right thing to announce breakup now than later….

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • Masaharu replied:

Jayne, you can listen to the audio below for more first hand feel.

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
  7. Masaharu says:

The “break-up” announcement audio:

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
    • jayne replied:

Masaharu,
      Thanks for the link. I am listening to it right now.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • clamine replied:

This interview is so difficult to listen to, feel his sadness so much.

Login or Register before you can reply to clamine
    • sandcherry replied:

Thanks for your link. I am listening to Bosco’s radio interview now.

I am not surprised at the breakup. They are totally two different persons. Bosco is a reserved person while Myolie is an outspoken person.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • sandcherry replied:

In fact, Myolie Wu hinted that they had personality differences in her speech given at last year’s TVB Anniversary Awards Ceremony. Since Bosco is a reserved person and likes to keep everything to himself, he would not be pleased to hear Myolie talking (or “criticizing”) about him at such a grand event.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • Hannah replied:

After I read about how Myolie and Bosco got together, I was hoping that both of them could pull it through in spite of their differences. No relationship is perfect. But somehow, I have a feeling that it didn’t work out for them because both are drained from tolerating one another for the past 7 years. I mean, from Myolie’s past interviews and BA’s speech, Bosco and her have a lot of differences. There comes a point when one stops trying, which leads to arguments, and eventually a break up.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
    • jayne replied:

Masaharu,
      I will try to recap contents of Bosco’s interview for readers who may be unable to listen to contents.

I do not have a good feeling about their breakup, as he is so vague about the reasons. Although he stress there is no 3rd party (which it was emphasized several times).

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • sandcherry replied:

I don’t think there is a 3rd party either. Since Bosco is such a reserved person, he doesn’t like to say much about their breakup. He just wanted to take all the blame and let people say whatever they wanted. He is really a good gentleman. We will find out more at Myolie’s press conference soon.

Myolie will disclose more as she is an outspoken person.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • Masaharu replied:

He had dinner with his close friend Tang Chi Wai last night. Perhaps he had spoken to Tang Chi Wai.

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
      • clamine replied:

@Jayne:#黄宗泽胡杏儿分手#访问文字版

Login or Register before you can reply to clamine
      • jayne replied:

Claimine,
        thank you very much for sending the Chinese text, but I have tried to recap Bosco’s replies as much as possible to give further light on the situation. While it is not line-by-line recap of his responses, it is quite close.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • Nicole replied:

Even if there was a 3rd party, I doubt that Myolie will be allowed to speak about it. Look how hard Virginia Lok is trying to salvage Bosco’s image. Her whole script was about how Bosco loves Myolie. I don’t think she will allow Myolie to mess up her work.

I believe Bosco does love Myolie a lot, but may have done something which hurt her too much to turn back.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • smile replied:

^ that’s what i think too. it may have been a hookup or short fling, just something that made myolie lose trust in him. bosco being bosco, i think he didn’t have the heart to keep it from myolie.

Login or Register before you can reply to smile
    • Applelim replied:

Just listened to the interview. Sigh…. maybe they can make up in the near future when Myolie calms down

Login or Register before you can reply to Applelim
    • Hannahh replied:

just finishing listening. it does sound like Bosco has done something really bad and really want to make it up to Myolie.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  8. jen says:

they seem a perfect couple, its shocking news, I thought at last we have a perfect couple to admit to relationship and not much rumors of them both playing around.
    Such a shame !!

Login or Register before you can reply to jen
  9. mochichan says:

omg i’m so shocked! i was expecting news of their engagement, not breakup!! =(

Login or Register before you can reply to mochichan
  10. sehseh says:

I’m shocked. I’ve imagined that they will someday walked down the aisle.

Login or Register before you can reply to sehseh
  11. clamine says:

Oh, this is shocking. Bosco also confirmed his breakup with Myolie with Eileen Cha on her radio program.

Feel so sorry for them. Bosco sounds really sad. Have not heard Myolie’s interview yet.

Bosco: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qSlF7-OyOLY/?resourceId=0_06_02_99?fr=2

Login or Register before you can reply to clamine
    • jayne replied:

Claimine,
      I made an error in original report. It is Bosco who went on the radio program, but Myolie will speak about the breakup in tomorrow’s press conference for “Ghetto Justice 2.”

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
    • clamine replied:

oops! Sorry, did not know the Bosco’s interview link had been posted here.

Login or Register before you can reply to clamine
  12. bubbles9294 says:

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Please tell me this is NOT true. They are made for each other. oh,why?:'(

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbles9294
  13. HeTieShou says:

Wow, this is shocking news!!! I thought they were going to be the next Micheal Miu and Jamie Chic. This is really sad but maybe they have “yuen” but no “fen”. Marriage and children are 2 topics that can easily result in break up if not agreed upon. If fate is meant to be them maybe one day they may reunite again. However, if not then wish them both the best in finding their lifelong partners.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  14. gold4canada says:

WOW! all the marriage talks and now they break up?? that’s sad. was cheering for them.

Login or Register before you can reply to gold4canada
  15. purplepaw says:

wow i really thought that they would get married and be one of those “golden couples” in tvb that last through it all…this is pretty shocking. i really loved how she acknowledged their relationship during her acceptance speech. it was so touching, she pointed out the flaws in their relationship but she sounded so in love…8 years is such a long time too..

Login or Register before you can reply to purplepaw
  16. Amy says:

Whoa this is shocking!

Login or Register before you can reply to Amy
  17. RLF Lover says:

I am so heartbroken! I genuinely love them together and have also wished them all the best. I really thought they would last! So so so upsetting.

Login or Register before you can reply to RLF Lover
  18. Hannah says:

Is the press conference TVB’s order? I don’t find it necessary other than giving fans of both somewhat of a closure. And possibly, preserving Myolie’s image.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
    • Masaharu replied:

There is no special press conference. Myolie will talk about it in Ghetto Justice press event.

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
    • KFC replied:

I don’t think there’s really a need to preserve Myolie’s image since there’s no reason specified as to why they broke up. Especially when there’s nothing said about Myolie cheating or anything negative about her. A break up is quite normal these days.

Login or Register before you can reply to KFC
  19. Bubblez says:

mhm this is disappointing but I guess this is maybe the “best” for them.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bubblez
  20. violet says:

This is totally the worst news I’ve ever heard from TVB!!!!! I have SO much hope and faith in them!!! WHYYY!!!!!!!??

Anyway Jayne here’s a summary of what Myo,620 and Bosco had to say about the break up. Hope you could help translate it.

Login or Register before you can reply to violet
    • gold4canada replied:

According to Ms. Lok, Bosco didn’t want the breakup and was really sad about it. Seems like Myolie wanted the breakup since Ms. Lok said Bosco wanted to marry her. But Bosco is still very protective of Myolie and doesn’t want her to be hurt by the media.

Login or Register before you can reply to gold4canada
      • Hailee replied:

Oh man he wanted to marry her….maybe she wasn’t ready and idk…this is so sad but I believe that if they were truly meant to be they will get back together…sometimes a break is what u need to realize if this is true love…and I guess this break in distant really ended up hurting them…so sad

Login or Register before you can reply to Hailee
  21. Lucia says:

Like the majority of you here, I thought one day, Bosco and Myolie will hold a wedding and I didn’t think that their relationship will end. It’s because they look compatible together.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lucia
  22. violet says:

God please let the Andy and Sammi miracle happen to Boscolie too!!! Pleaseee!!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to violet
    • Hannahh replied:

YES I HOPE SO TOO!

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • TVBaddict replied:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBaddict
  23. Hailee says:

This is sad indeed

Login or Register before you can reply to Hailee
  24. sorrow says:

so surprise. bosco brought a car and a house for her (this year, i think). since they have break up few months ago, why myolie keep responding about how good their relationship is and what they have been up to when they have already break up. recently, ron break up, now bosco, who will be next??

Login or Register before you can reply to sorrow
    • Nicole replied:

Ron break up, Bosco and Myolie Break up. Raymond lam has new girl friend. Tavia has relationship.
      These tvb siu sang fadans just playing musical chairs.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
    • josie replied:

Yes, I’m surprised myolie has been so good at covering up their break-up. She looked fine, like nothing was wrong.

They’re only playing musical chairs if they’re hooking up w/ each other. Ron and myolie have to be careful since they’re both on the rebound and now have to pair up in TITS2.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
  25. kreamkream says:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the article on the page. WHAT?! I really hope that it is just a prank.

Login or Register before you can reply to kreamkream
  26. Fox says:

Shocked. Like a sudden. Ytd everything seem rite…

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  27. Chriselle says:

I’m shocked at this news as well. If any unmarried HK celebrity couple had a stable relationship, I thought would be them. Even though they don’t have a perfect relationship, they’ve went through a lot together. And with Myolie publicly announcing that Bosco helped her overcome her childhood scars, I thought they were closer than ever.

“In a recent interview, Bosco mentioned that Myolie found him to be a boring boyfriend, and often chided him to open up more and talk with her. Bosco claimed that he was a quiet and sometimes slightly depressive person in real life.”

When I first read this, I thought it contradicted with the usual Bosco I know, who has more of a cheerful and sunshine personality compared to Myolie who is the depressive one.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
  28. Hannahh says:

OMG i’m sooooo SAD RIGHT NOW! THIS SHOCKING! MY FAV COUPLE @ ALL TIME HAS NOW BREAK UP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  29. Ita says:

Could they be like tony leung and carina . Remember that they announced break up in the old day but end up together. So does jacky cheung and his wife lo mei wei.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ita
  30. jayne says:

I updated this article with Bosco’s interview with Eileen Cha. There are a few critical points which lead me to believe that there is a third party (not sure if his or hers):

1. They broke up several months ago, before he went to Mainland China

2. He cried over the relationship, tried to ask Myolie to change her mind.

3. Third party was mentioned several times, although strongly denied. Ms. Lok even sent Bosco some article about his rumors with mainland actresses.

4. True reasons for breakup not disclosed, but appears to refer to some “shattering” incident that had occurred several months ago.

5. This is an incident related breakup, in which he cried, tried to save the relationship. etc. It does not sound as if their love just died and went away (reason for multi-year relationships to end), but rather driven by single incident (or chain of events) that made Myolie decide she wanted a final break.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
    • Hailee replied:

Goodness sake he got caught with another girl….or maybe he told her he thinks he was falling for someone else….or who knows this is all too sad…

Login or Register before you can reply to Hailee
    • simplitee replied:

I was thinking.. they dated for years already and if their personality was really different, they wouldn’t have lasted this long (even if they tried to change), or since they were together for so long and was able to withstand each other’s personality throughout the years then wouldn’t they still continue to endure?! Unless it was something major that recently happened + the personality difference which caused the final breakdown..

Login or Register before you can reply to simplitee
      • TVBaddict replied:

agreed. thats what i think too… i mean they cant stand eachother for 8 years if it was because of personality…. 3 years is already too long haha…

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBaddict
    • smile replied:

my ability to read chinese is pretty limited, but i think in virginia lok’s statement she mentioned that women (esp at myolie’s age) need a sense of security. plus VL was defending bosco pretty strongly. which makes me lean towards believing that bosco *might* have been the one with the third party. but he seems so depressed about the split that even some of his friends needed to fly to shanghai to visit him? VL also mentioned that bosco wanted to show myolie with his actions that he truly cares for her…maybe because his actions weren’t enough before? idk, either way it seems like myolie wanted to call it quits for whatever reason given that she sounded kind of unsatisfied with their relationship…i guess we’ll just have to wait and hear myolie’s version of the breakup. this is really sad and sudden news 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to smile
      • jayne replied:

For Ms. Lok to be involved in Bosco and Myolie’s breakup, I sense that a imminent scandal may be brewing. Ms. Lok is trying to calm the flames before they burst.

Ms. Lok is stepping in trying to save the images of both Myolie and Bosco, but she did not do a thing for Bernice and Moses’ breakup.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • Hannah replied:

620 didn’t give a crap about Bernice.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
      • Hailee replied:

I hope the scandal isn’t too big where it would ruin their careers esp Bosco since it seems like its leaning toward him…it’s got to be a third party that has to be the only explanation for this to be…but it’s going to be scandal indeed…I’m sad cuz if it comes down to that then I don’t see them getting back together at all

Login or Register before you can reply to Hailee
      • josie replied:

After a bad break-up, friends of the couple usually have to choose sides. Does that apply for work too?

In Moses and bernice’s case, Moses was chosen to be saved and bernice was kicked to the curb b/c tvb saw more career potential in the guy.

But in this case, myolie is the reigning tv queen so I thought she would have priority over Bosco. But I guess ms. Lok is very fond of Bosco since she’s defending him at the risk of alienating their #1 fadan.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
  31. AC says:

This is so sad. 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
  32. mimi says:

so glad they broke up .. maybe now bosco and kate can be a pair ..

Login or Register before you can reply to mimi
  33. apple says:

Sad to hear “Boscollie” break up, so sad ! Poor Bosco, I think he is very hurt if not he won’t announced this break up.

Login or Register before you can reply to apple
  34. simplitee says:

Never thought they would end up like this.. quite sad to hear such news (even though i don’t like myolie that much).

Login or Register before you can reply to simplitee
  35. irene says:

or maybe myolie has become so famous in mainland and hk now that she feels as if bosco isnt good enough in terms of status and money. maybe she requested the break up because she finds someone like kevin cheng who is richer and more famous and is on the same level as her to be more attractive and might be going for him?

Login or Register before you can reply to irene
    • Hailee replied:

Oooo I like her and Kevin together…but her and Bosco is too cute

Login or Register before you can reply to Hailee
      • irene replied:

if she really broke up for that reason then she is just too materialistic

Login or Register before you can reply to irene
    • Hannahh replied:

I don’t believe Myolie is that kind of person.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • Nicole replied:

I highly doubt that is the case. You need to refer to last year’s Anniversary Awards. On the night she won the Best Actress award, she admitted her relationship with Bosco. If she thinks she wants someone with better status and more money, why announce their relationship on the night which will increase her market value even more?

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Hannahh replied:

totally agreed

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • Fox replied:

I dont think Kevin is this third party. KC worked with Myolie years and if there is anything, it happened. But nothing. Even no noise.

If she runs for same status, she wasnt with Bosco that long because Bosco’s status was always under hers, from the start of relationship.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • sandcherry replied:

“Myolie has become so famous in mainland and hk now that she feels as if bosco isnt good enough in terms of status and money”…… ha ha, this could be the reason, too, but not because of Kevin Cheng.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • kenny replied:

Money and status should not be the problem, as Bosco is also starting to do very well.
        Ms Lok mentioned about a woman need to feel secure with her man. Perhaps Bosco could not give Myolie the secure feeling she needs amidst all those reports of him with KTV girls and pretty co-stars etc in mainland.

Login or Register before you can reply to kenny
      • Nicole replied:

It’s quite disgusting that some actually think that will be the reason and find it funny. Do refer to some of Myolie’s interviews posted on Jaynestars, like “Bosco Wong healed my childhood scars”. Why will she get rid of someone like that for status and money, especially when she has a bad childhood due to her parents fighting. And you guys act like Bosco is really that low in status and money? He is doing well in his business, and can well afford a car for Myolie.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • KFC replied:

Don’t make it sound like Bosco is making money from scraping garbage. Bosco might not make as much as Myolie now, but he’s making his fair share.

Besides, I don’t think Myolie is someone who will take money over Love. If she’s that type of person, why did she date Bosco 8 years ago when Bosco wasn’t even making half of what he is making now.

Login or Register before you can reply to KFC
      • Hannahh replied:

Agreed with Nicole n KFC! Plus Myolie wouldnt announced their dating status when she won BA award.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  36. Addy says:

What sad news to end the day 🙁 I did not expect this. At all. Not even in the back of my head.

Login or Register before you can reply to Addy
  37. ks says:

The interview is so depressing. I feel so bad for bosco. Worst news to start my day.

Login or Register before you can reply to ks
  38. Critics says:

For Celebrities, Life Imitates Art, it’s just another act/scene within a movie.

Showbiz personalities are not into relationships, do not be conned by them.

Login or Register before you can reply to Critics
  39. Faith says:

Maybe he got drunk and slept with some girl then told Myolie about it because he wanted to be honest with her.

She can’t trust him anymore and it’s constantly in the back of her mind.

Login or Register before you can reply to Faith
    • sandcherry replied:

It could be true. Sometimes it is not good to be too honest with your girlfriend.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • kenny replied:

Reassuring words. Hehe… I don’t feel that guilty now .

Login or Register before you can reply to kenny
  40. munkimui says:

NOOOOOO!!!! I’ll give them the longest NO ever. i don’t want them to break up. My relationship with my bf is 7.5 years. Can someone please give me an advice. My bf has been treating me good all these years. At the beginning it was bad but then it got better. His family really has issues. His mom thought we broke up and she went to yell at my mom and complained about me. WTF!!! We are now seperated from each other because he works in another state. He always liked me since middle school. Now I’m at the age of getting marry and I’m not sure if i want to marry into that family. One thing I regretted the most was not telling that guy that I always had a crush on. He married another girl thinking I don’t like him and he only me that girl for half a year and they got married recently. Hurts my feelings so bad. I don’t want myolie n bosco to break up. they’re so cute together. everyone likes them together. some actors have issues and hope the world will be happy with them together. we all like them and they have to seperate. I hope they will eventually get back with each other. sorry i said too much. i’m just so confused with my love life now. someone out there please help me out. i’m not an annoying girlfriend, i just wanted to be with the guy that i liked and i couldn’t. i just learn that you snooze you loose. i hate myself even more. i think i will hate my life even more if i have to marry into my bf’s family. i think i should find another guy. so sad. i’m such a private person that this is the first time that i tell the world about my love life.

Login or Register before you can reply to munkimui
    • Fox replied:

Do like what your heart teach. From your words, you seem to have problems with the family more than the guy himself. Will you live with them if you two get married? Did he protect you when his mother yelled at your family? Consider the abilities and think. Marriage isnt the world of two anymore, it becomes a matter of family. But if you blv that you and him can pass it, just go ahead. It’s up to how the guy is doing for you.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • sandcherry replied:

Don’t be too upset. You will find another person who loves you dearly.

If you don’t want to marry into his family, perhaps it is a better arrangement for you now. Marrying a guy is not a 2-persons affairs, it will definitely involve both families. If your husband is a very filial son and his mom does not like you, it will be very hard on you all your life.

Cheer up. Look for another guy. It is not the end of the world yet.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
  41. anoninhk says:

omfg! first off, i am neither a fan of myolie or bosco – in fact, i don’t even like them individually very much. but the two of them as a couple DO appeal to me, and i’ve always expected them to make it to the end. i hope they can work things out and eventually reconcile, like sammi and andy (who i also don’t like separately but love as a couple). very sad for them.

Login or Register before you can reply to anoninhk
  42. Charbydis says:

This is indeed terrible news. They compliment each other so much! They were actually a couple that I thought would last like Miu and Jamie Chik!

I think this might be their careers getting in the way of their lovelife. Popularity can be such a curse!

But still, I hope they might get back together later on (crosses fingers – they will see each other a lot as they live one floor apart).

Login or Register before you can reply to Charbydis
  43. cloud says:

Your personality is not static. People change and sometimes: into a personality that annoys you. Johnny Depp and Vanessa dated for more than a decade and they still ended in separation. She absolutely adored Johnny, but now she seems to be annoyed by him.

Login or Register before you can reply to cloud
  44. sure-lee says:

OHMYGOD when I saw the heading, I stared at it for a minute and thought it must be fake! So sad to hear this ! They were always my favourite TVB couple, and I always thought they would have a future together… :'( So saddd so sadddd so saddd

Login or Register before you can reply to sure-lee
    • smile replied:

i know what you mean…when i first saw the title, i seriously thought it was a joke 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to smile
  45. miss unknown says:

OMG>>>> WHAT?! This is the worst news ever!!! But the more I read this piece of news, I really think that Bosco screw up probably with third party and causes Myolie to eventually say bye bye…Surely, he’s crying alot and is very sad, but that’s an act that shows he did something wrong b/c they have a longgg history together and through the toughest times especially in Myolie’s life, I doubt “differences” are the true reasons…especially when Ms. Lok is trying so hard to save Bosco image…

Login or Register before you can reply to miss unknown
  46. dellastella says:

I thought it was a joke but guess not. So sad to hear that they broke up. Hopefully they would get back together soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to dellastella
  47. Larry 3 says:

This is blown out of proportion! Worst news ever? haha. Give me a effing break.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
  48. Applelim says:

Oh dear what a pity. I really thought this is the golden pair!! Think the distance apart has taken its toll.

Login or Register before you can reply to Applelim
    • Applelim replied:

Just re-read the interview with Bosco … and certainly there seems to be a problem with Bosco. Probably been playing around and got found out by Myolie and he is sorry now!! and hence the interview.

Login or Register before you can reply to Applelim
  49. Nicole says:

Omg, it appears that there was really a third party!
    胡杏兒表示今次是深思熟慮後決定和平分手,第一個通知Bosco媽咪,問到是否出現第三者?胡杏兒表示沒有權代對方回答,只代表自己講沒有。樂易玲:「知道分手,昨晚同Bosco傾到半夜4點,Bosco喊住話等杏兒,Bosco一直想結婚,(有第三者介入?)兩方面都唔覺有。」
    “When she was asked if there was a 3rd party. Myolie expressed that she has no right to answer for Bosco, but can only say there’s none on her side.”

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
    • Hailee replied:

So that pretty confirmed he cheated on her so sad

Login or Register before you can reply to Hailee

Thanks DC.

Login or Register before you can reply to KFC
      • Hailee replied:

Please translate thank u

Login or Register before you can reply to Hailee
      • Nicole replied:

@Hailee, most of the article is repeated information, the only information that’s worth translating, I’ve already done so above. Basically, Myolie refused to answer for Bosco if there was a third party, while maintaining on her side there’s none. If she’s acting that way, while 620 and Bosco claiming that there’s no 3rd party and it’s a peaceful break up, it’s pretty obvious…

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
    • Hannahh replied:

I’m not surprise about Bosco cheating because often the is news with photo showing Bosco party with hot chicks.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • Latte replied:

The whole time I read this article was so sad for them. Scrolling down on the comments with all the third party speculations I took it with a grain of salt until I came along this..
      NOOOOO!! they were my favorite couple. What a sad ending.
      If any news about them should be a wedding!

Login or Register before you can reply to Latte
  50. Boscolie Forever says:

this is soooooo sad and unexpected 🙁 i wanted to read about them getting married not breaking up 🙁 i really hope they will get a second chance with each other i think they are amazing together 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to Boscolie Forever