Natalie Tong Caught Sleeping at Amigo Chiu’s House

By on May 23, 2011 in Hook-ups & Break-ups, NEWS

Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) may have reunited with ex-flame, Amigo Chiu (崔建邦). Last night, the Sun newspaper photographed Natalie spending the night at Amigo’s home. Discovering the presence of reporters, Natalie stayed for the night before leaving. In the morning, reporters discovered that Natalie’s car was already gone.

Although Natalie and Amigo have not responded to the press’ inquiries, Natalie wrote on her blog, “As an artist, it would be very painful to have a low emotional quotient (EQ). Earlier there were rumors of a love rectangle. Now it became reuniting with an old flame. As his friend, I am used to these type of reports.” Christine Ng (伍詠薇) replied to Natalie’s message, “Disregard the outside world’s speculations; just do your own thing! ”

Natalie’s good friend, Toby Leung (梁靖琪) said, “Natalie and Amigo once had a love relationship.  As his friend, she will continue to support him, even spending the night with him.” Natalie’s rumored boyfriend, Steven Wong (黃嘉樂) said, “Natalie is a  loyal friend. She has known him for so long; what is the problem with spending the night?

Source: the Sun

Jayne: Natalie and Amigo seem to have a frequent on-again-off-again relationship. Since they are friends and continue to talk to each other, perhaps it is difficult to completely severe old feelings of love. Since they dated in the past, I think it is difficult to spend the night platonically, when it is so each to hug and do other more comforting things together.

After being demoted to production assistant, Amigo finally ended his contract with TVB. Although he is no longer an artist, he is still under media scrutiny due to his tainted past.

• Natalie Tong Denies Love Triangle with Amigo Chiu and Steven Wong(3)
  • Natalie Tong Believes in Forever Love(2)
  • Review: "The Life and Times of a Sentinel" (TVB 2011)(67)
  • Review: "The Other Truth" (TVB 2011)(35)
  • Natalie Tong Dumps Amigo Chui For Kenneth Ma To Earn Extra Income(23)
  • Natalie Tong and Amigo Chui Dating Again(16)
  • "The King Boxer" Praying Ceremony(53)
  • Artists at 2011 Next Magazine TV Awards(67)
  • Natalie Tong Exposes Bra and Briefs at Next Magazine TV Awards(30)
  • Natalie Tong Knew Amigo Chui Had Cheated on Her(20)

• 48 comments to Natalie Tong Caught Sleeping at Amigo Chiu’s House

1. Fox says:

Hmm, I rmb tat Natalie Tong once said Amigo cheated her? Not so long ago. But they came back together? Such a complicated relationship.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • F10 replied:

You will never understand their relationship since you’ve never been in relationship 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to F10
    2. HeTieShou says:

Their relationship seems kind of wishy washy to me…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    3. Lacey says:

Please tell me this news is not true that Natalie is going back to him!

Login or Register before you can reply to Lacey
      • Larry 3 replied:

Natalie’s weibo:
        “It’d be impossible to stay in this industry for someone with low EQ. At times they’ll call it a rectangle romance, but now they’re saying we’ve rekindled our relationship. As his friend I’ve already prepared myself for this sort of reaction. Thank you for everyone’s concern regarding my love life. If there’s more news next week, could you please photograph me a little better?”

Apparently, they are just friends and the HK media loves to make up stories trying to get $$$$$.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
        • Lacey replied:

Thx for clarifying this for me. Yeah, I should always remember HK media loves to exaggerate news to sell their stories just like the North American tabloids like “The Examiner”, “Star”, and “The National Enquierer” etc.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lacey
        • Larry 3 replied:

This happens daily in Hong Kong.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
        • Chriselle replied:

From her response and I believe in her character, I don’t believe their dating, but sometimes friendship and relationship is only divided by a very thin line. Relationship comes with friendship and intimacy. If they are still intimate with one another since she stayed overnight, the situation seems a bit more complicated. However, I suppose she’s denying it because they aren’t in a real relationship where there is commitment to one another.

While I like that she can be such a loyal friend after he cheated on her, I still think she had do better, especially with her good girl image. I was surprised to learn that they were in a relationship earlier because Amigo is a termed a playboy and Natalie is a good girl.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
        • Larry 3 replied:

If the paparazzi keeps follow her to Amigo Choi’s house… Likely damage her image further. She is a smart girl.

Amigo still has a court date to go through…. and with more bad news to come.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
        • Lacey replied:

@Larry 3: Is Amigo’s next court date involving his driving?

Login or Register before you can reply to Lacey
    4. Kidd says:

So, is she and Stephen Wong really dating?

I like that she’s a loyal friend. Sticking by her friend though thick and thin.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • pandamao replied:

Um … dislike how she doesn’t value herself a little higher.

She’s loyal to the wrong friend. He’s betrayed her one too many times, it’s at a point of stupidity now.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
        • jayne replied:

Pandamao,
          When a man cheats, does the woman never forgive him? If her heart loves him enough, she will have room for forgiveness. If she takes him back, is she cheap?

I thought Amigo only betrayed Natalie once, when he dated Elizabete Kwong. Were there other times?

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • Funn replied:

Love is hard to say. Some women will delude themselves into thinking that last time was truly the last time, this time he will be faithful. From all I read about this Amigo Chiu, he seems to be a real piece of work. But some girls just love bad boys. Maybe she can tame him. But I always believe if a man cheats, he will cheat again. Look at it this way; women forgive easier, but they never forget. Men never forgives. rare for a man to go back to a cheating wife.

Login or Register before you can reply to Funn
        • pandamao replied:

@Jayne –

“一次不中,百次不用” not sure if i used the right characters but that’s my take on relationships. There are so many men out there, Natalie does not need to stick with Amigo.

If he cheated during a dating relationship, it’s time to move on. If it was a marriage, I’ll give the guy 1 more opportunity.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
        • Lacey replied:

Right on!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Lacey
        • Chriselle replied:

@pandamao,

““一次不中,百次不用” not sure if i used the right characters but that’s my take on relationships.”

Agree with you on this one.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
      • jayne replied:

Kidd,
        I sense that Natalie has deeper feelings than just friendship for Amigo. Her support for Amigo is also quite high-profile.

When a couple split in the past and continue to remain close friends while not seeing other people, wouldn’t their emotional past always hang in the air? If their lives are continually intertwined, where Natalie continues to emotionally support Amigo in his dark period and vice versa, wouldn’t their be deeper feelings than just friendship?

When people are suffering dark periods in life, such as Amigo, their hearts are especially vulnerable. If Natalie displays such consideration for Amigo, will he only appreciate her as a friend?

This is the first time I heard about Steven Wong and Natalie being rumored together.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • Fox replied:

Which Stephen Wong?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
        • snow replied:

wong ka lok

Login or Register before you can reply to snow
        • Fox replied:

Thank snow. I thought it’s Wong Cheung Hing.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
        • Kidd replied:

@ Fox

How come you didn’t know which Stephen Wong? I believe you can read chinese, right?

You did post a excerpt of Sammul’s manager’s response in chinese here not long ago.

Jayne specifically write ‘Steven Wong (黃嘉樂) ‘ in her article.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
        • Fox replied:

I’m confused of Stephen Wong Ka Lok and Stephen Huynh (Wong Cheung Fat).

Oh, I dun read the article carefully so I dun see Jayne mentioned of Ka Lok’s name. Sorry :D.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    5. Judy says:

I don’t understand girls who go back to guys who cheat on them/treat them badly. I have a friend who does this… who repeatedly goes back to an unhealthy relationship, where the guy is a huge douche bag.

Login or Register before you can reply to Judy
    6. ita says:

natalie’s boyfriend very dai fong ler. (what’s the problem with spending night???). Can women stay friend w/ her ex? Can women and men be very close friends?. I think there is very thin line that you may somehow cross over…

Login or Register before you can reply to ita
    7. Melody says:

Generally, majority of women gets into a relationship with a man thinking to change him and majority of men thinking the woman doesn’t change.

A man who abuses his gf, drinks & drives and doesn’t have much money, I guess even if she goes back to him, she wouldn’t want to announce it to the whole world.

If they are just friends, Natalie is really a good friend since she’s so forgiving.

Login or Register before you can reply to Melody
      • Bridget replied:

Hence why the book He’s Just Not That Into You is a must-read for some. Every girl thinks she’s special… usually though, they’re not the exception, they’re the rule.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
    8. iampheng says:

Perhaps this is because they are the opposite sex…so it’s hard for people to believe it’s platonic. I am not making a judgment about whether their relationship is platonic or more than just friends, I am just stating an observation I’ve made.

Personally, my brother has a guy friend who chose the girl over him [bro was dating her first] and the still decided to be friends with guy friend after they broke up. The guy friend has handed him the short stick again and again including ruining his credit and smearing his name…but the brother still always wants to reconcile with this friend. Yes, my brother is straight. I mean to point out that the nature of some people is that they are loyal…to the very last if anything..and beyond sound reasoning [in my opinion]. I will admit that his friend has lead a tragic life himself…however, Messiah Syndrome much, brother? That’s another story.

Perhaps Natalie belongs in that category of human being. Someone who just wants to save others. Natalie looks really tired and washed out in those pics…terrible. I actually think that it is possible for exes to remain friends. However, sometimes no matter how good the intentions are behind the friendship, for some people, this is can become emotionally burdensome.

I like Christine Ng’s attitude. 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
    9. darren says:

man after looking at natalie’s face without the makeup, i lose interest in what the article has to say about their relationship. Make up sure does wonder. It can alter your appearance to your advantage! I hope i’m not one of these suckers who would fall for a girl then to find out later she isn’t who i bring home! Make up is heart breaker!!!!!!!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to darren
      • exoidus replied:

hahaha yeah i agree with you. is a must to see a girl without makeup before entering into a relationship with her 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to exoidus
      • Kidd replied:

She looks roughly the same as she does with make up to me.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
        • pandamao replied:

@Kidd – she looks like a commoner.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
      • Judy replied:

She looks pretty much the same to me too… maybe a little tired.

Login or Register before you can reply to Judy
    10. se7en says:

Girls always go for bad boys…that explain all.

Login or Register before you can reply to se7en
    11. cinsin says:

Media always reads too much into one’s actions.

The thing is, even though she has said he has cheated on her and he has such a tainted past, I don’t think that can change you caring for someone.

Being in a relationship is difficult and if you loved someone and have had a deep relationship with them it’s not that easy to just pretend nothing has happened and move on.

She’s probably still supporting him as he is in a pretty low state at the moment. Nothing wrong with caring for someone even if you no longer love them anymore.

Login or Register before you can reply to cinsin
      • Larry 3 replied:

Im sorry but, Amigo is the worst MC in TVB for a very long time. He suck at interviews, BADLY. I really dont think he learn it very well from the TVB’s MCs.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
        • Fox replied:

I think Patrick Tang is definitely a worse MC than Amigo. I like Amigo as a host for JSG.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
        • Larry 3 replied:

Who the hell even watch JSG?

Patrick Tang was a so-so, he did game shows.

TVB gave him lots of chances and really he sucks hard.

TVB please re-hire Jerry Lamb back.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
        • pandamao replied:

some of our best emcees have moved on …

鄧子峰 , 肥肥, 鄭裕玲 … are some of my fave.

emcees are harder work than artist. tvb can’t just throw someone in like they do with series.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
        • Fox replied:

I think Mimi Lo is doing good job as an MC for now.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
        • Larry 3 replied:

Mimi Lo is doing great as a newbie…

But JSG is f*****g suck now for the past couple years due to Big 5 vs TVB royalties issues. That program is really the laughing stock.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
        • Chriselle replied:

Actually, I like Amigo as an MC. I really miss his show, “My Name is Bong.”

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
        • Larry 3 replied:

My name is Bong is like Be My Guest younger version.

Two ex-TVB host engaged with criminal activity.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
    12. Aly says:

If she’s a loyal friend, that’s great. But if she’s going back with him, I don’t think it’s worth it. I don’t see him changing his actions. He seems to never learn from this mistakes. I don’t think it’s appropriate that she stays over at his house though even if they are just friends. No matter how “dai fong” Stephen Wong is, that’s when all types of speculations start.

Login or Register before you can reply to Aly
      • Lacey replied:

I agreed with you about Amigo will not change. He has been given many opportunities to redeem himself to the public and his employer but he just carries on with his self-destructiveness. Three adjectives that are applicable to him are: arrogance, abusiveness and spoiled-rotten. This is a classic case of fame and fortune came too early in life and he doesn’t know how to handle it with aplomb. Instead of respect that he hopes to gain, he is forever known as a “troublesome artist” for the rest of his life. He has no one to blame for his behavior but himself only.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lacey
    13. Chriselle says:

I can’t help but think Natalie is good for the Kenneth who needs a low maintenance girl. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
      • Lacey replied:

Well… I never thought of Natalie pairing with Kenneth. It is not a bad suggestion, it’s quite refreshing. I don’t recall them playing lovers in any of their series. I don’t think they have a chance to collaborate frequently aside from Fistful of Stances.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lacey
    14. Funn says:

Some friends drag you down. However much affection you feel for these friends, if they drag you down they will drag you down. Perhaps she should consider finding new friends or maybe she thinks he has gotten bad PR and he was not at fault.

Login or Register before you can reply to Funn