Natalie Tong Exposes Bra and Briefs at Next Magazine TV Awards

By on April 6, 2011 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

At the 2011 Next Magazine TV Awards, Natalie Tong Sze Wing won an award as the tenth most popular artist of the year. This was the first time Natalie won the audience’s votes in propelling her to the top ten list. As a result, Natalie especially asked a stylist to assist her in selecting a gown that would allow her to shine in the limelight.

Natalie said, “I wanted to give everyone a different feel, a more mature feel. I tried the dress with pads and without pads. Everyone knows I do not have much of a figure. We decided that it was best [to not use the pads].”

When Natalie sat down at the awards ceremony, she accidentally revealed her briefs and black bra.

Source: Orientaldaily

Jayne: Natalie was likely too nervous at the Next Magazine TV Awards. The neckline of the dress was unflattering and didn’t fit Natalie’s figure, leading to the exposure of her bra. The dress was also too short….

• Artists at 2011 Next Magazine TV Awards(67)
  • 2012 Next Magazine Awards: Moses Chan In #1 Spot(77)
  • Review: "The Life and Times of a Sentinel" (TVB 2011)(67)
  • Review: "The Other Truth" (TVB 2011)(35)
  • Natalie Tong Dumps Amigo Chui For Kenneth Ma To Earn Extra Income(23)
  • Natalie Tong and Amigo Chui Dating Again(16)
  • Natalie Tong Caught Sleeping at Amigo Chiu's House(48)
  • "The King Boxer" Praying Ceremony(53)
  • Tavia Yeung Not Interested in Being TVB's #1 Sister(272)
  • Natalie Tong Knew Amigo Chui Had Cheated on Her(20)

• 30 comments to Natalie Tong Exposes Bra and Briefs at Next Magazine TV Awards

1. iampheng says:

They put too much glitter on her face! The dress is fine, but not right for her figure or face. Something a little bit more demure or longer would have been better. The woman sitting next to her looks great!

She’s still a cutie though 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
      • Masaharu replied:

Maybe she’s wearing BB cream? That thing is so “in” now.

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
        • iampheng replied:

Hmmm, I must look into this BB Cream then :)..but not if it gives me results like that above!

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
        • Masaharu replied:

Based on my knowledge most BB cream makes face oily. More suitable for dry skin since it gives off a shiny effect.

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
        • Masaharu replied:

But I think the facial companies are producing BB creams for oily skin too. Haha since I don’t wear them I don’t know much. Just read and heard here and there

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
        • Yee replied:

What’s BB cream?

Login or Register before you can reply to Yee
        • HeTieShou replied:

@Yee,
          From what I know, I bb cream is foundation based make up like cream that is supposed to enhance your skin. It can basically like a foundation and is used in place of a foundation. At first I thought it was a “cream” but it actually is not. It is just a form of foundation make up. I don’t wear make up so don’t use it. I heard that it is really oily and can make your face really oily if you have oily skin. I remember my friend once gave me something sort of similar to it and it did not work for me at all.I used what my friend gave me only once and threw the rest of away since it made my skin all yellow and oily. What a disaster.I think that BB cream works better which is why many use it. It has many different lines and only has like 2 skin tones for lighter skin I think?? Not sure… Since bb cream is a make up product, you would have to use make up remover to wipe it off at the end of the day. It is not like a normal cream that will just absorb into your skin.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
        • HeTieShou replied:

@iampheng,
          Well BB creams is not really a cream and whatever results it gives you, will depend on which line you use and what kind of skin you have. If you have really oily skin, then you may have results like above. It just depends on each person and what line of it they use…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • impmuse replied:

The young lady next to her is Sire Ma, a Miss HK contestant who came 3rd, can’t remember the year though. She’s pretty but not beautiful.

Natalie’s face actually looks wet! She was honest about the bra pads :O…

Login or Register before you can reply to impmuse
    2. Masaharu says:

My take is that she wants to put out her “little sister” image 😉

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu

Terrible make up!! She looks sweaty!

As for the dress, she should have known better. At least she wore underwear.

• iampheng replied:

[email protected] the underwear comment! Thank goodness, huh?

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
        • star replied:

LOL… haha yeah. It’s funny how most ppl nowadays don’t think they need to wear underwear under a dress.

Login or Register before you can reply to star
    4. samche says:

SHE NEEDS A TISSUE BLOTTER FOR HER OILY FACE. SHE LOOKS TOO NERVOUS. SHE NEEDS A BETTER STYLIST. SHE’S PRETTY, INSTEAD SHE SHOULD WEAR TE GIRL’S DRESS THATS SITTING NEXT TO HER. A CHEAP LOOKING DRESS.

Login or Register before you can reply to samche
      • Yee replied:

I don’t think she is popular enough for a stylist…Maybe her sponsor wanted her to wear this dress? But when it comes to make up I think they are on their own.

Login or Register before you can reply to Yee
      • HeTieShou replied:

I actually like Sire Ma’s dress. It looks elegant and I like the color.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    5. Fox says:

Lol, she doesn’t have figure, show wat in this kind of dress? Natalie should remain her girl-next-door look.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    6. Chriselle says:

The dress IS too short, and it almost seems inappropriate for the even. Is it only the camera or her make up is too glittery? I always thought that due to her petite figure, it’s difficult for her to land on any role other than the “little sister” image.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
    7. star says:

LOL with her face like that in that photo and that “sweaty” look face it makes her look extra nervous!

Login or Register before you can reply to star
    8. lol says:

What was she thinking? Has her surprising win get to her head?

She doesn’t look comfortable and good in this style. The dress is too short and her body is flat all over.

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
      • Gary lou4ever replied:

She wasnt thinking about Amigo Choi…

Login or Register before you can reply to Gary lou4ever
    9. Melody says:

Dun like her wearing this. Nothing much to show and she doesnt look comfortable in what she is wearing either!

Login or Register before you can reply to Melody
    10. HeTieShou says:

Her dress was way too short and looked uncomfortable. Oh my gosh, we can see her bra and underwear too…. I can’t believe that she wore something like that..

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Gary lou4ever replied:

she wants to be sexy.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gary lou4ever
    11. Darren says:

damn her face is oily!

Login or Register before you can reply to Darren
      • Gary lou4ever replied:

it must be the camera angle

lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Gary lou4ever
    12. rei says:

I think she’s too nervous. Her face is a little too oily and shiny. She’s a pretty girl though…I think she’ll look great if the dress wasn’t in such weird shape. I have dry skin..am using BB cream not bad at all! My face wasn’t oily or heavy and it feels clean all day. It’s actually better then real foundation because it’s less heavy and it actually don’t hurt your skin. Love the UV/SPF 35 protection and PA+++!

Login or Register before you can reply to rei
      • Chriselle replied:

She’s nervous because it’s her first time and ever since Fistful of Stances, her popularity grew. She is a hardworking artist who takes her work seriously so it’s understandable that she wanted to be her best that night, thus resulting in some anxiety. It’s good that she wants a new image for herself as I don’t admire celebrities with the “girl next door” image.

Something is just missing in that dress. The texture and fabric is okay, but the style seems too simple (which suits her simple personality). However, because she’s too skinny and lacks a body figure, it didn’t look good on her. Despite everything, I believe that the dress should be a tad longer, at least enough to cover her butt.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
    13. P. Tan says:

Natalie had obviously been given poor advice on her dressing and ended looking so badly dressed. Because she is pretty and has lovely eyes she should rely on being as natural as possible, little make-up and wearing clothes that suit her.

Login or Register before you can reply to P. Tan
    14. jenny says:

She has small boobies why wear tube.

Login or Register before you can reply to jenny