Tavia Yeung Wants a Simple Marriage Proposal

By on July 15, 2012 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Two nights ago, Michael Tse (謝天華), Tavia Yeung (楊怡), Sammy Leung (森美), and Sharon Chan (陳敏之) were shooting a proposal scene in Causeway Bay for the upcoming TVB drama Justice Attack <法網狙擊>. Dressed in a white tuxedo and holding a large bouquet of red roses, Michael walked down a red carpet while singing a love song to Tavia. The high profile scene attracted over 500 bystanders!

Throughout the night, a bespectacled male fan was stalking by Tavia’s side, his eyes glued onto her while he consistently snapped close up shots. Tavia appeared uncomfortable, but remained calm. When asked if Tavia was frightened by the man, Tavia said, “I was not frightened, but I was afraid that he would hinder the shoot. We had to use time wisely.” Tavia added that she did not look at the man and was protected by the cast and crew around her.

After the scene was completed, Michael admitted, “My face was so red! My heart was racing, and my youthful sentiments were all coming back to me! When Tavia rejected me, the entire Causeway Bay went silent!” Michael also said that because the director wanted everything to be done in one take, the scene had to be done conspicuously to attract more bystanders. Michael laughed that the company just won a few hundred extras to film for them for free. “It’s hard to film such real life reactions!” He exclaimed.

When asked if Tavia wanted her rumored boyfriend, Him Law (羅仲謙) to propose to her on the streets, Tavia replied, “Well, first off, I have to find a suitable marriage partner! If I do end up finding one in the future, I will tell my husband to just do it simply. Celebrities are already eye-catching enough. A simple proposal would be best!”

Him Law Got the Message

Yesterday, Him Law attended an Olympics event in Tai Po. When mentioning that Tavia preferred simple marriage proposals, Him said he strongly agreed with her. Him said, “If there is a chance of success, I will definitely let everyone know.”

Source: Yahoo.com.hk, Apple Daily, Ming Pao

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

34 comments to Tavia Yeung Wants a Simple Marriage Proposal

1. iampheng says:

She likes simple?

That’s good because Him seems broke lol just kidding. However, despite playing a rich boy in Tiger Cubs, he doesn’t strike me as being one in real life.

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
    • Sussie replied:

Tavia means she wants simple proposal bc she has checked background and bank acct 🙂 of him so no need to sow off 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Sussie
      • HeTieShou replied:

Very funny comment Susie!!! I was laughing so hard.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  2. Yen says:

But Hohohos, after watching him at Tiger Clubs, I fell in love with him xD
    I do wish Tavia n Him news is real!!
    I love them both ^^v

Login or Register before you can reply to Yen
  3. jayne says:

My gut feeling is that Tavia and Him are dating. They seem very happy to be talking about each other all the time, as if a new couple hotly in love.

Last time, Him answered on Tavia’s behalf that her back pain is not too severe and asked everyone not to worry too much. And Him’s response on the marriage proposal is quite teasing.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
    • Yen replied:

v(*≧∇≦*)v

Login or Register before you can reply to Yen
    • HeTieShou replied:

I think it is an open secret that they are dating. It is just a matter of when they are ready to admit it.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • HeTieShou replied:

I do not believe that she wants a simple proposal. She does not seem like that type. Even if it were simple, the ring I think had to be a certain number of karats or else. I do not think we should believe everything that artists say since they are lying over half the time.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • hello replied:

agree with u HeTieShou, i believe i shouldn’t believe anything ANYone says.. therefore i choose not to believe u…. wot nonsense…

Login or Register before you can reply to hello
      • HeTieShou replied:

Believe what you want to believe then and who told you that you had to believe anything that me or anyone says?? Time will tell all…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Funn Lim replied:

Ring and proposal are 2 different matters. One may want a simple proposal doesn’t mean the ring must be simple. I think she just wants a no fuss proposal. Instead of 100 people helping to propose, maybe she wants something private and more intimate. But doesn’t mean Him can save on the karats. Tell me, which girl doesn’t hope for a huge karat when being proposed? Maybe she likes a personalised ring as in Him designing it himself. I know Tavia talks a lot about money but I understand why she needs to earn as much as she can as fast as she can for the number of years she shall remain in demand. But at least she is working and earning her own living as opposed to others who are parasites. However much I don’t like her as a celebrity, she can earn her own money and spend it anyway she wants as much as she is free to tell all how much she is earning. I won’t fault her for it since you know, she deserves her income for the amount of hours she put in. Again I may not agree with her worth but she works hard, that much I admit.

• HeTieShou replied:

I personally would not care for the number of karats or whatever. It is the thought and meaning of the ring that is a lot more important than how much the ring itself is worth or costs. There are some that did not even get an engagement ring at all but they are still happy…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Funn Lim replied:

Jayne I agree with you and it doesn’t hurt that this relationship is boosting their career; for Him it repairs his image, for her it spices up her image. But doesn’t mean this relationship isn’t all about PR as well. Proposal? We shall see but my gut feeling also tells me marriage is not on the cards.

4. Hannahh says:

I am not a fan of Tavia but do think the 2 are quite cute together! I love Him Him haha

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  5. Hannah says:

Hm. A simple proposal. By that, does she want a one-on-one proposal? That’s what I’m getting because the Justice Attack scene was too much – with all the bystanders and unnecessary props. But wait Him…Tavia did not say she wants a simple ring. 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  6. Larry 3 says:

Him probably could a afford a nose ring for her.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
    • kreamkream replied:

LOL. I am a fan of Tavia but I couldn’t help but laugh at your comment.

Login or Register before you can reply to kreamkream
    • DC replied:

Hahaha… but not too cheap though…

Login or Register before you can reply to DC
      • Nicole replied:

Her nose is so big, so she can definitely wear a 1 carat nose stud. LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
    • a-pop replied:

obvious picture Tavia lose her Prominent nose 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to a-pop
  7. Veejay says:

They (as in TY, Myolie and Kate) are already in Marriage AGe and if they’re lucky enough, they can become a mom already by their age…. Let’s hope TY can get her wish come true.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
  8. elin says:

good for her

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
  9. a-pop says:

Even though people found Tavia nose is distracting and worst people said it ugly ,
    hey , her nose seems have brought so many luck to many of her co actors in series and even never fail to bring luck to the series reach 30++ rating. (even though people claim that her performance boring and some of the series is suck)

2) Him Law image and popularity also increase after rumors up with her.

Login or Register before you can reply to a-pop
    • HeTieShou replied:

I heard that having and a big and hideous looking nose will bring good fortune to a person. Maybe it is true in Tavia’s case?? But then again, is her nose naturally that big?? If it is not natural, then I wonder how true that is??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Loop replied:

Over all I think you need a good actress and a good actor and in series then you will get good ratings. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Loop
    • Funn Lim replied:

“1) Ruco Chan and Kenneth ma popularity suddenly hype up after collaborate with her in TOT and On Call

2) Him Law image and popularity also increase after rumors up with her.

I feel that Tavia seems like a lucky statue tat brought the luck to people surrounding her and bring the series to good rating.”

I disagree.

Ruco and Kenneth’s popularity surge has nothing to do with her or her nose. They earned their keep by doing well in their given hyped up roles in hyped up series. Instead of them riding on her luck, maybe it is her riding on their luck.

Him Law’s image and popularity is designed to be increased by riding on her image of a clean scandal free celebrity. It is by design. If they’re actually in love, good for them. But I have no doubt they were paired because of Him Law’s supposed violent past and bad image and Tavia’s scandal free image. As a testament to her clean image, her worst scandal is her nose and that is hardly a scandal at all,just a matter of preference.

Her series gets good rating because of strong male leads or other strong characters. She is lucky to have been cast in such series. I always say she does not have what it takes to lead a series. She is to me like Moses Chan, who is supported by many many other actors or characters that made her look better than she is. She is a good actress but her series can do well even if another perhaps equally good actress in the same role. She does not define her role nor make or break a series. Exactly like Moses Chan. And therefore the success of these series create an illusion she can lead, as much as it is for Moses. Try casting her in a series of complete unknowns, her being the only famous lead, in a series with is the usual fare and I believe she won;t be the reason why many will tune in.

• a-pop replied:

yup thing can be said vice versa , Ruco and Kenneth popularity can be said nothin have to do with her nose luck but undoubtfully I can see Tavia seems have the luck and can bring the luck even not every of her co-star.

People may not tune in the series for her but none of artists same in her generation seems also have the ability can work independenly attractive in series and reason why many will tune in. Every one of them have to dependent to each another in order them to continue carry out character.

Login or Register before you can reply to a-pop
      • a-pop replied:

For eg- In Rosy Business , I did not think Wayne Lai character( Chai Kau ) intersting enouugh without a good interaction character 4 lai lai (Sheren Tang) and vice versa.

IMO…no artist role can be solely intersting enough without a good interaction with opposition and chemistry

Login or Register before you can reply to a-pop
      • mindy replied:

Personally, I think Tavia has a rather large fanbase therefore bringing in alot of hype and ratings for series. That is the reason why she is in so many series. Whether her character is important or not her large fanbase will still tune in.

Login or Register before you can reply to mindy
      • Hannah replied:

Ditto, Funn! Also, Ruco and Kenneth became popular for their roles. Tavia’s screen time was reduced in TOT. Even Natalie had more interactions with Ruco.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  10. NP says:

Many actresses push off getting married and having children for their career. I’m glad she’s ready to settle down. I hope her wish will come true very soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to NP
    • HeTieShou replied:

Yea, many choose career overall and then end up regretting it down the road when they are too old to have kids.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Hannah replied:

Hm. I might have missed it, but the article didn’t say she’s ready to settle. Her relationship with Him is in the early stage.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  11. EeeTee says:

I used to b her fan but ever since she did something to her nose, I can’t bear to watch her shows, unless there are my fav actors/actresses in it!

I find it hard to believe that she wants a simple proposal. She looks kinda high maintenance…I dunno why…haha

Login or Register before you can reply to EeeTee