Vivien Yeo to Open Second Beauty Salon

By on January 24, 2017 in NEWS

Vivien Yeo to Open Second Beauty Salon

Expanding her career outside the entertainment industry, TVB actress Vivien Yeo (楊秀惠) started her own beauty store business. After the success of her first venture, Vivien revealed plans of making her business international.

Taking some time off TVB, Vivien visited her beauty store and personally handed out flowers to all her guests in celebration of Lunar New Year. After wrapping up work in Hong Kong, Vivien will be flying back to Malaysia to celebrate the holiday with her family.

The 32-year-old actress disclosed, “My family has a tradition where we gather and chat on New Year’s Eve. We also do fireworks and pray for my parents to have good health. On the morning of New Year’s day, we would buy breakfast from a particular restaurant. These are some of the things we must do every year.”

With her beauty shop doing well in the last year, Vivien hopes to break into the international market and revealed her plans of opening a second shop in Singapore. After months of planning, Vivien said her second store is currently under renovation and will open in March.

While experiencing success in her business venture, Vivien hopes to find her significant other. Vivien expressed, “This year, I’m going to film a new series and I have plans for my business. Love though, will be left up to fate. If someone comes along and the person is right, a flash marriage is possible. I’ll let fate decide – right now, I’m focused on work and being a filial daughter to my parents.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

8 comments to Vivien Yeo to Open Second Beauty Salon

1. funnlim says:

It’s like she acts for exposure for her business.

She’s doing well on all fronts. Hmmm…. go for Ruco pls!

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
    • isay replied:

@funnlim haha Malaysian rooting for another Malaysian. Oh well ruco is half Malaysian too lol . But no i dont think he likes plastic.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
    • hannah replied:

@funnlim nooo leave Ruco alone!

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah
    • kidd replied:

@funnlim

Has she worked with Ruco before? Chances seem slim since Ruco is now linked strongly to Nancy.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
      • funnlim replied:

@kidd from my memory at least twice

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
  2. tiffany says:

She was surprisingly good in ROE. I don’t mind watching her onscreen.

Login or Register before you can reply to tiffany
  3. creditor says:

Vivien has come a long way at TVB. When she first started, her cantonese was awful and from her accent, you can tell right away she is a Malaysian. Her acting was also quite stiff back then.

But her cantonese is pretty decent now and her acting has also improved considerably. TVB gave her some few key roles and she did well in them. Viewers are now warmed up to her and she’s now quite well-liked.

Am also glad she is also doing well with her business ventures. My best wishes to Vivein for all her endeavors.

Login or Register before you can reply to creditor
  4. jingxi2943 says:

Don’t know who she is.. looks cute though

Login or Register before you can reply to jingxi2943