Bosco Wong May Not Renew TVB Contract

By on November 4, 2016 in NEWS

Bosco Wong May Not Renew TVB Contract

Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) attended a promotional event while back in Hong Kong from a filming break. The actor, however, will be traveling back to Hengdian to continue filming for Mainland drama, The Starry Night, the Starry Sea (那片星空那片海), in which he stars opposite William Feng (馮紹峰) and Taiwanese actress, Bea Hayden (郭碧婷).

In spite of the changing weather in Mainland China, Bea will have to brave the cold and don a bikini top to portray her role as a mermaid. Bosco expressed, “We have to film for two or three months. The weather is cold and there are swimming scenes. She has to refrain from eating too!”

With his rising popularity in Mainland China, Bosco may not renew his contract with TVB, which is set to expire soon. Bosco said, “There are some [thoughts about] moving on, but don’t force me [to discuss it]. We’ll talk about it next time.”

Bosco was then asked about his recent business ventures, with reports claiming that he is traveling to Malaysia to invest in a feng shui spiritual resort, where visitors can engage in the spiritual practice of planting their hair in an ideal location in hopes of extending their lifespan. Bosco denied the rumors and joked, “I don’t even know how to plant vegetables, let alone [spiritual planting]! I may as well just breed oysters.”

Unsure of how the rumors started, Bosco said, “A lot of people called to ask if I was planning on investing. I don’t want people to have any misunderstanding. [I am traveling to Malaysia] for business and to purchase property.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Huynh for JayneStars.com.

13 comments to Bosco Wong May Not Renew TVB Contract

1. ivan says:

Tvb is losing yet another good actor

Login or Register before you can reply to ivan
  2. krolxl says:

There’s nobody left!

Login or Register before you can reply to krolxl
  3. janet72 says:

bosco is much better than edwin and even he is leaving 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  4. lucida says:

Wayne and Roger were the solid actors hopefully they won’t leave TVB if not I can’t imagine what left . All the upcoming actors really not even watchable…so annoying watching them.

Login or Register before you can reply to lucida
    • asian2015 replied:

@lucida don’t forget we still have Ruco Chan, Vincent Wong, Benjamin Yuen and Matt Yeung they’re a good actor too.

Login or Register before you can reply to asian2015
  5. asian2015 says:

We’re going to miss Bosco very much if he decided to leave Tvb. Is it me or I find his lip getting more darker than before? Or maybe he put on some lipstick? I just find it a little weird about his lip color.

Login or Register before you can reply to asian2015
    • isay replied:

@asian2015 i noticed that too. Either he’s wearing lipstick or his lips are dark due to smoking? Heard that smoking darkens the lips, don’t know if that’s true. If he’s wearing lipstick can someone pl tell this poor dude that the colour doesn’t suit him? Makes him look like he got poisoned.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
      • asian2015 replied:

@isay exactly my thought. I don’t know if it really the smoke cost his lip color because I know a lot peoples that are a smoker too their lip look normal it’s just their teeth turning either yellow, brown or black. To me he does seem like he’s wearing a lipstick that’s all I know so far.

Login or Register before you can reply to asian2015
    • sehseh replied:

@asian2015 His lips are dark from smoking. He’s known to be a heavy smoker.

He should really go expand his career in Mainland China. It’s really a waste of his talent to remain in TVB. He can always opt to film TVB series every 1-2 year anyway.

Login or Register before you can reply to sehseh
  6. diana80 says:

Not a great fan of Bosco…but don’t mind to continue watching him onscreen.

As long as there are still Roger, Wayne, Bobby, Moses, Ruco, Raymond & Vincent Wong acting for TVB…then it’s still entertaining to watch TVB dramas.

We should be worried of the female leads instead. As much as i like Nancy Wu & Ali Lee…but too often of them (especially Nancy) appearing onscreen make me feel kinda boring watching them sometimes…LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to diana80
  7. bubbles23 says:

Time to promote Raymond Wong and Vincent Wong!

Only Ruco and Edwin are left (under 40 yo)

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbles23
  8. hkeni says:

Sighh the last one of the original ones that I grew up watching is gone……I’m so sad….

Login or Register before you can reply to hkeni
  9. joyce says:

Who else is there for me to con’t watching TVB dramas if Bosco is gone? Wayne & Roger are good but they’re not young. Not a fan of Ruco, start getting bored of Moses after this new cat drama thing

Login or Register before you can reply to joyce