Bosco Wong Posts Drag Photos; Asks Fans Which Ones They Like

By on April 16, 2018 in NEWS

Bosco Wong Posts Drag Photos; Asks Fans Which Ones They Like

Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) has always been known for his alternative fashion sense. The 37-year-old actor admitted to owning many skirts at home and shopping for his clothes in the women’s department. Not afraid of making a bold impression, Bosco even uploaded several photos of himself in drag on Sina Weibo today.

The photos feature Bosco in various tight dresses, such as a cop and nurse with garters and stockings. Some of the photos were from promotional stills for his 2016 movie, Buddy Cops <刑警兄弟>. He wore different wigs and sported a mustache with bright lipstick in some photos. After posting the photos, Bosco asked, “Last time, I asked which military uniform I look best in. This time, I’ll ask about women’s wear. These are my drag costumes over the years. Which one do you like best?”

Conservative fans were shocked by Bosco’s androgynous looks and replied: “My eyes are stinging!”, “You are so handsome; what do you look like now?” and “I saw these photos in the middle of the night; now I can’t sleep!”

Some fans laughed at Bosco’s photos and said: “If you were a woman, how many men would you seduce?” and “Sexy little mouth!” Some even answered Bosco and selected their favorite costume.

This article is written by Jayne for JayneStars.com.

12 comments to Bosco Wong Posts Drag Photos; Asks Fans Which Ones They Like

1. bubbletea says:

In the cop outfit. Bosco lools like Mike He’s wife, only a little better looking.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
    • hetieshou replied:

@bubbletea
      I thought Mike He’s wife looked good? Do you have a photo of her?

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • bubbletea replied:

@hetieshou go to Google and google in english…. Photos Of Mike He’s Wife.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
      • hetieshou replied:

@bubbletea
        I just did and she looks ok, but looks different from the one where she had a mask on. I wonder if she got work done to look better? But of course it should be much more than looks.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  2. m0m0 says:

he actually has a better body than some female

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  3. kaykay408 says:

For real what’s going on with Bosco? He’s a good looking dude but his fashion taste nowadays just…I can’t take it! Weird is a nice word to describe I guess.

Login or Register before you can reply to kaykay408
    • jimmyszeto replied:

@kaykay408
      Think Bosco is just promoting ‘Flying Tigers’. In the previous episode Bosco had to dress up to disguise as Michael Miu’s girlfriend to prevent them from being recognised by police.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
    • dramas4me replied:

@kaykay408

Yes. I like him, but his taste of fashion is very strange sometimes. It freaks me out when straight men dress like this. Too weird!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
      • jjwong replied:

@dramas4me Does it freak you when straight women wear pants-suite with pixie hair cut? Just curious.

My discomfort about these pics is these outfits look cheap! Lol. You would think photo shoot for a promo has better quality looking co-play outfits.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
      • dramas4me replied:

@jjwong

Sometimes it freaks me out a little when lesbians are dressing like men & are trying to look macho (this part). I think because usually it’s OK for women to look like “tomboy”. I have nothing against gays or lesbians by the way. Does it make sense to you?

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
  4. mangotango says:

Like the one in black. Sexy man. Lol

Login or Register before you can reply to mangotango
  5. megamiaow says:

If he hid his tash better maybe haha 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to megamiaow