Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan’s Son Turns Two

By on March 5, 2021 in NEWS

Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan’s Son Turns Two

Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan’s (陳凱琳) oldest son Rafael turned two years old on Valentine’s Day. An attached mother who loves celebrating occasions, Grace threw Rafael an extravagant party and reflected on how quickly time has passed for her little boy.

Seen standing between his parents, Rafael inherited Kevin and Grace’s beautiful genes and has definitely grown a lot these past two years. With her elder son growing up so quickly, Grace is already missing him as a baby. “I can’t believe you are two years old already! In a blink of an eye, you are already attending a nursery class. Dad and Mom can’t accompany you in school. I’m already missing you as you can continue to grow–but whether you are two, 12, or 22, you will forever be my baby,” she wrote on social media.

With Rafael now in school, Grace can focus on taking care of her younger son, Yannick. An active influencer, Grace also made her TVB comeback in January by hosting talk show Bong Bong, Amigo! <諸朋好友> with Amigo Chui (崔建邦).

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Hailey for JayneStars.com.

Grace Chan Says Kevin Cheng is a Mature and Considerate Boyfriend

Grace Chan Gives Up Filming Dramas for Kids

• Grace Chan to Film New Parenting Show(17)
  • Grace Chan Cooks With Twin Brother Derek(24)
  • Katy Kung Hints That Grace Chan is Pregnant with Third Baby?(10)
  • Grace Chan Shares Her Four Insecurities(8)
  • Grace Chan and Kevin Cheng's Son Turns 100 Days Old(4)
  • How Grace Chan Slimmed Down After Giving Birth(0)
  • Grace Chan Prioritizes Taking Care of Kids First(0)
  • Grace Chan Gives Up Filming Dramas for Kids(56)
  • Ben Wong and Grace Chan are Baking Buddies(0)
  • Grace Chan and Kevin Cheng Spoof "The World of the Married"(7)

• 7 comments to Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan’s Son Turns Two

1. tt23 says:

I know 99% of people don’t like Grace but you can’t deny that her child is not cute lol. Sooo cute and he got her big eyes.

Login or Register before you can reply to tt23
    2. gnomageddon says:

Pretty boy. Definitely got good genes from both parents! Many people don’t like Grace as an actor like @tt23 said, but after having watched a few of her interviews and whatnot, I must say, she is very graceful, eloquent, and really seems like a genuinely sweet and nice person. I like her as a person but her acting, not so much lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to gnomageddon
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@gnomageddon
        I have no doubt Grace is a genuinely nice person. Seen her in variety shows and her personality is very appealing…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • tt23 replied:

@gnomageddon Agreed! I don’t know why people hate her so much here is crazy lol and just because she’s not a great actor. I mean she knows she’s not a great actress and that’s why she moved to hosting. Personality wise I like her and I do think she’s pretty. I know people also are very against that as well

Login or Register before you can reply to tt23
        • conan2209 replied:

@tt23 Sisley and Grace begin appearing at about the same time. Both got criticised for their bad acting. Sisley took in the criticism and made efforts to improve herself over the years. Grace disagreed with the criticism and I believe rebuked them. I don’t remember the exact words but it was the attitude and the way she replied it that irked many. Kevin came out to defend her and reacted about the same way as Grace, that’s why Grace didn’t win any audience over the years.

Login or Register before you can reply to conan2209
        • renren replied:

@conan2209 thank you for reminding everyone why we don’t find Grace a favorable actor or person. Not only is she an over sharer, who cant shut up, she is a stubborn wanna be actress who cant, and won’t listen to constructive criticism and learn to improve. To think why she has so many netizens not in favor of her.

Login or Register before you can reply to renren
        • tt23 replied:

@renren @conan2209 oh I had no idea this happened! Everytime there’s a post about her, no one mentions this so I never knew and didn’t understand it. That makes sense as to why people don’t love her then, it’s never a great look to not take accountability.

I don’t get that vibe from her now and it seems like she has given up on acting so maybe she did eventually realize that she was wrong.

Login or Register before you can reply to tt23