Moses Chan Films “4 In Love”

By on July 22, 2011 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Moses Chan (陳豪) filmed for Jonathan Chik’s (戚其義) 4 In Love at Temple Street yesterday. The scene spoke of Moses discovering a gold, [jewelry] thief and pursuing the  culprit along with the police on the street. Unfortunately, the culprit pushed Moses away and in a domino-like effect, Moses has knocked down the police and passers-by behind him.

Since the weather was extremely hot that day, Moses sweated profusely while running on the street for the chase scene. When the cameras paused, the make-up artist wiped Moses’ sweat and helped him reapply powder. Hailed as a “housewife killer,” Moses attracted a large number of onlookers taking pictures on the day of filming. When asked to sign autographs, Moses did not refuse.

After filming 4 In Love, Moses’s next TVB project will be opposite rumored girlfriend, Aimee Chan (陳茵媺), in Producer Lee Tim Sing’s (李添勝) pre-modern drama. However,  Moses will pair romantically with Maggie Cheung (張可頤) in the series, while Aimee Chan will be paired with Cheung Kwok Keung (張國強).

Source: Appledaily

Jayne: It will hit 100 degrees in New York on Friday. The last thing I want to do is run up and down a street, like Moses did for his filming. I think TVB has a lot of unnecessary chasing scenes in series, that really add little drama to the show.

71 comments to Moses Chan Films “4 In Love”

1. jim says:

good job moses and good luck to him.

Login or Register before you can reply to jim
  2. Fox says:

I have a question: Do you guys think Moses really dating Aimee?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • moon16 replied:

I think so

Login or Register before you can reply to moon16
    • stephy replied:

Login or Register before you can reply to stephy
    • Funn Lim replied:

Of course. I thought that is a settled issue.

• Yee replied:

Yep

Login or Register before you can reply to Yee
    • Vivien replied:

Yes and at the same they use this dating as advantage to both of them. Their dating progress is too opened. I feel nausea

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • josie replied:

Nausea is the right word. Just go drink your cup of aimee coffee in private and stop flaunting it to us already. Pretentious!

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • Vivien replied:

Poor Bernice. She has to read about Aimee and Moses private love in the open everyday.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Summer replied:

I feel the same way. All uncle Moses wants us to know is that he and Aimee are an item. It doesn’t matter if they are dating or not.

Login or Register before you can reply to Summer
      • jenny replied:

Grandma Summer,

I don’t find your way of addressing Moses amusing at all. It is time for you to learn some manners and respect others.

Login or Register before you can reply to jenny
      • Summer replied:

Drear Grandma hypocrite Jenny

Thank you for telling me your love for uncle Moses, it’s so sweet but I don’t need a hypocrite “grandma” like you to tell me it is not amusing when you behave the same way. Don’t think you are any better. That was a stupid move if you are trying to help your idol.

Bye Grandma., take care.

Login or Register before you can reply to Summer
      • Sally replied:

Dear Summer,

You won’t like it too if someone call your idol like this. Anyhow, it seems you don’t like it too when she call you grandma. I believe constructive comment and criticism is acceptable as lomg as it is not personal attack.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sally
      • Summer replied:

It’s not that personal Grandma name-calling attack is what I don’t like. I don’t like how she can be a hypocrite. A simply writing of “I don’t think Moses is that old la” can be understandable. Then I make sure to not use that word again. I don’t understand that some below comments seem much personal and harsh comments about him and yet she didn’t respond to that.

Login or Register before you can reply to Summer
      • Sally replied:

Dear Summer,

I too hope you won’t use that word again because it’s a bit annoying for a fan to see it. Thanks. Me is a fan. Ciao.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sally
      • Summer replied:

You have to understand that you can not always go into a long debate in the future with other people because we said something you “find it a bit annoying.” Since your feeling can easily be a bit hurt but not completely hurt, then I will be considerate. But I am not as nice as other people. There is a reason why we all have opinions. After reading your other comments below, I want to let you know you can not change my opinion nor others by going at it all the time. Again I don’t find it amusing to waste my time to please you or Mrs. Jenny in the future.

Login or Register before you can reply to Summer
    • M1RACLE replied:

I don’t think so. I think they’re just using each other for publicity.

Login or Register before you can reply to M1RACLE
  3. jim says:

@fox, to me not really sure they are dating, i think them just ordinary friends.

Login or Register before you can reply to jim
  4. P says:

Aimee is just using moses to get her name out there and moses enjoys getting the attention. I don’t really care if they are dating.

Login or Register before you can reply to P
    • Pineapple replied:

I agree – not a fan of Aimee at all. Can’t stand her in fact and find her too false. Moses is ok but not one of my favourite actors.

Login or Register before you can reply to Pineapple
      • love_of_tvb replied:

Yeah, I agree. I can’t believe she got Most Improved Actress with only three years in the industry back in 2009. Her acting in “The Other Truth” can be described with one word: TERRIBLE! Damn, she needs to do better on her acting, rather than use others to become more well known and to get jobs. I can see it already, in a few years, when Moses is asked about dating Aimee, he’ll say the same thing: “I like to keep my private life a bit private. The past is the past.” Unbelievable. Will never be a fan of Aimee Chan.

Login or Register before you can reply to love_of_tvb
      • P replied:

thank God I’m not the only one who thinks aimee chan is ugly, fake, and a bad actress. It was a big joke when she won most improved actress! She definitely needs to work on her crying. She should also stop trying to let people know she has a good body because her breasts are fake! If they are fake, just admit it rather than denying it.

Login or Register before you can reply to P
      • Fox replied:

Linda Chung was being said the same thing. And now she still can gain a lot of fans. So can’t say that Aimee can’t do it again.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Kidd replied:

@ P

I don’t like Aimee much. But, I don’t think she has been flaunting her body. Maybe during the pageant time. But, after that she has gone the tomboy route. Her clothes are not those that show off her body and neither have I heard her speak a lot about her body.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Vivien replied:

They did speak about her boobs many times if you read HK magazines.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Kidd replied:

@ Vivien

She can’t stop others for speaking about her boobs. But, if she herself did not encourage it, she should not be faulted.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd

Great! 2 days after I left HK, there’s filming on temple street! GREAT!

Frankly HK isn’t THAT hot.

6. Hker says:

Aimee paired up with KK Cheung?!?! Er… I do like KK and all but isn’t he old enough to be her dad?

I think I am probably the only person in this comments section who likes Aimee more than Moses. I think Moses is the one who might be using Aimee to bring out his “good guy” image.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hker
    • moonriver replied:

yeah, KK cheung must be twice her age…but i think the pairing will be refreshing for both. I used to like KK cheung very much, but he didn’t seem to have any good roles since his comeback, no?

Login or Register before you can reply to moonriver
    • Sally replied:

I don’t think he needs Aimee to bring out his good guy image because he is known for that even before sticking with Aimee.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sally
      • Vivien replied:

Correct but he lose some points during the scandal with Bernice. The news of Moses and Aimee now keep popping up and it will always be about Moses sweet talking about Aimee or vice versa.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Sally replied:

He gets all the support during the separation. I prefer this to scandal since that was not a scandal. The only loser was Bernice.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sally
      • Fox replied:

Poor Bernice.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • Vivien replied:

They both using each other and their dating to get up the ladder for Aimee and install back the good gentleman image for Moses

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Funn Lim replied:

I don’t see how dating Aimee will ” install back the good gentleman image for Moses” and I really don’t think moses is THAT powerful/persuasive in TVB

• Vivien replied:

Maybe not persuasive but he can reject a series without any bad consequence and he’s a favourite of Chik Kei Yi

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Funn Lim replied:

I doubt he is that unprofessional.

• Vivien replied:

He just know how to play the media game.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Funn Lim replied:

Again I doubt it. He doesn’t give me that vibe.

• Sally replied:

Well, that’ the viewpoint of a hater that we don’t need to take seriously. In fact, Lee Tim Sing has clarified that Moses did not help Aimee to get roles.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sally
      • Fox replied:

Lee Tim Shing says = 100% the truth?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Sally replied:

Fox, I am not interested in going into a debate with u. I know your track record. ciao.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sally
      • Fox replied:

I dun plan to debate with you. I’m just curious that why you dun doubt Lee Tim Shing even just a little :P.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Kidd replied:

Moses does not need to install back something that he has not lost. He has never lost his good gentleman image, even after Bernice’s interview.

As for Aimee. Even if Moses did recommend Aimee to Lee Tim Shing, I don’t see anything wrong with it.

@ Funn

I don’t think Moses is powerful/persuasive enough to guarantee Aimee get the part. But, he can give suggestion.

Anyway, what happen to that LTS series starring Nikki? Finish filming?

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • josie replied:

His good image was definitely lost to me. A gentleman doesn’t let the girl be roasted like that.

I used to find Moses’ shyness and blushing endearing. Then we find out they broke up a long time ago and it’s all an act for appearances. I was impressed by his acting skills but disappointed with his lack of chivalry.

Recommending your girlfriend for a job is not really wrong but is considered unprofessional.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
    • Lacey replied:

@Hker – You are not alone, I too like watching Aimee, she’s cute! I do agree with the others here that she needs to improve on her acting.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lacey
    • Kidd replied:

Like Liu Xuan and John Ching in ‘Grace Under Fire’.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Vivien replied:

I just watched that series. John Chiang this time not good enough as WFH and has no chemistry with Liu Xuan.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
  7. anya says:

To me, Mose and Aimee are really annoying.

Login or Register before you can reply to anya
    • Lily replied:

Agreed. I am so tired of hearing their news. I used to be neutral towards Moses, and thought serious/evil roles fitted him well and he should’ve stuck to it (Healing Hands III, Where the Legend Begins, etc.). He really cannot do comedy, but unfortunately I don’t see him stopping in that genre anytime soon -.-. It is so messed up what he did to Bernice’s image (although TVB probably made them say what they said).

As for Aimee, I can’t stand her. I remember when she was in MHK and MCI pageant her Cantonese was horrendous as she wasn’t fluent. That on top of her poor hosting skills (she did host a few charity shows) made the entertainment business seem like the wrong career for her. You can tell TVB wants to promote her with the whole ‘Most Improved Award’ and such. Not a fan. I’ve always thought she was fake during the MHK with the whole boob job and parents buying her win.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lily
    • P replied:

Moses should stop doing comedies because he sucks at it.

Login or Register before you can reply to P
      • Funn Lim replied:

He is actually good at comedies, or rather half comedies. He sucks at drama.

• SDS replied:

haha Funn is so right

Login or Register before you can reply to SDS
    • Vivien replied:

Yep. Their news are everywhere and always about them sugar coated what they want to say about each other.

Agree too that Moses sucks in comedy. He’s OTT. Stop please.

Aimee is a new 620 person to promote. I don’t see any talent yet from her. There were indeed some news before about her fake boobs.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • P replied:

Tvb always invests their time on the wrong person

Login or Register before you can reply to P
      • Fox replied:

@P: Who is your right person?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  8. Sally says:

Wrong or not, it is notfor us to judge. As long as they bring in profit, it is a good investment.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sally
  9. Fox says:

I’m starting to be fond of KK and Aimee pairing more. KK is in age of Aimee’s father, how their love will be?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • Vivien replied:

I’m worried that Aimee’s acting can’t match KK. KK is a veteran with praiseworthy acting but Aimee’s acting is very lacking.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
  10. Kidd says:

Aimee and Cheung Kwok Keung?

Electra Complex?

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  11. buti4 says:

Why does Moses have a towel wrapped around his neck in EVERY pic from <<>? It looks stupid and dirty…..

Login or Register before you can reply to buti4
    • Funn Lim replied:

• Funn Lim replied:

Sigh.. truncated! Jayne, edit feature, pronto!!

What I said was

“Because it was hot and this could be rehearsal scene or because TVB thinks an ordinary guy is someone with a towel wrapped around his neck. Celebrities or rich people uses scarf.”

• Fox replied:

It’s a part of his role. He acts an MK guy in this series.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • josie replied:

Maybe the heat, the acting, or the thought of aimee makes him sweat like a pig.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • jenny replied:

Howdy, you sure think like a pig and knows pig so well. Are you one of them?

Login or Register before you can reply to jenny
      • josie replied:

That’s quite a rude non sequitur.
        I believe u must be very young so I will excuse it.

To answer your question, I do like eating roast pork but no, I wasn’t born in the yr of the pig.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
    • buti4 replied:

oh its definitely NOT rehearsals… this is actually in many filming pics… it seems the towel is embedded with his character… Do MK guys REALLY look like that? Like seriously?

Login or Register before you can reply to buti4
  12. HeTieShou says:

WOW, too many modern series lately…Are they going to be making any ancient ones?? I guess I need to watch more mainland series for ancient series.

I wonder how Moses looked with melted make up on his face?? I hope it is a good series…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  13. buti4 says:

TBH, not very interested in the storyline….. it sounds and looks stupid. Is this another silly comedy? *sigh* .. wonder if it will fail the same way as Sister Fa did coz that wasn’t very successful.

Login or Register before you can reply to buti4
  14. CY says:

Oh god, why does Moses have that stupid OTT look on his face again? Come on man, you can do better than a retarded man child! I dreading this series already.

Login or Register before you can reply to CY