Pakho Chau Secretly Marries Girlfriend of 10 Years

By on November 30, 2016 in NEWS

Pakho Chau Secretly Marries Girlfriend of 10 Years

Pakho Chau (周柏豪) is officially off the market! The singer-actor has married his girlfriend of 10 years, Stephanie Chu, in a modest wedding ceremony this past Saturday. The couple said their vows in front of 60 close family and friends by the beach in Phuket, Thailand.

The wedding venue, a five-star beachside resort in Phuket, reportedly cost over $1 million HKD to rent. Aside from family and non-celebrity friends, Pakho’s label mate Shiga Lin (連詩雅) also attended their wedding.

32-year-old Pakho Chau, who has temporarily set his singing career aside to do acting, once openly thanked his girlfriend when he swept multiple trophies at 2014’s Ultimate Song Chart Awards. Though he did not call out Stephanie by name, Pakho made it clear in his acceptance speech that he was grateful for his girlfriend’s support. “Thank you for growing with me. Thank you. I will run faster to our finish line. I love you. Thank you for your patience.”

Pakho confirmed the news of his wedding early this morning. He said, “Thank you for the concerns. Both of us have received many words of blessings and regards. I’ve always been trying my best to protect my family and friends, so their lives won’t be affected by my career. I am thankful for their understanding and support. I’m also thankful for her patience and care in the last ten years—the sunset [on my wedding day] was the best I’ve seen. Thank you!”

Source: IHKTV

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

11 comments to Pakho Chau Secretly Marries Girlfriend of 10 Years

1. happybi says:

very sweet! congratulations!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  2. linvin8 says:

So genuinely happy for him. Pakho seems like a great guy apart from his talents as he’s stuck with his girlfriend all these years despite fame and fortune. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness!

Login or Register before you can reply to linvin8
  3. asian2015 says:

Lol. I thought he is Edison Chen when I first looked at the picture above.

Login or Register before you can reply to asian2015
  4. hannah says:

Congratz ! Great news! Hopefully he is not like his father.

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah
    • linvin8 replied:

@hannah What’s wrong with his father?

Login or Register before you can reply to linvin8
      • hannah replied:

@linvin8 his father is Alvin Chau and he is a cheater

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah
      • shimmerstars replied:

@hannah – I doubt he would be anything like his father. Pakho seems quite decent and well respected. The fact he’s sustained such a long relationship with his girlfriend means committment. Though his father on other hand is a total disgrace. His mistress Mandy Lieu now has 2 kids.

Login or Register before you can reply to shimmerstars
      • linvin8 replied:

@hannah @shimmerstars Just because they share the same surname doesn’t mean they’re related. Pakho Chau’s father is NOT Alvin Chau. You can find Pakho’s father on Instagram @cck2708 – clearly two different people.

Login or Register before you can reply to linvin8
  5. happybi says:

Wait I’m a bit confused here… Alvin Chau is his dad?? How could he be his dad when he’s 32 yrs old and Alvin Chau is just 42 years old? I know Alvin has a son named Pak Ho Chau but I don’t think they are the same people!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    • linvin8 replied:

@happybi They’re definitely not the same people haha

Login or Register before you can reply to linvin8