Aimee Chan Debuts Portrait of Newborn Daughter

By on May 31, 2016 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Aimee Chan Debuts Portrait of Newborn Daughter

Hong Kong supercouple Moses Chan (陳豪) and Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) are finally ready to give the world a cute glimpse of the newest addition to their family, daughter Camilla. The baby girl, who was born on April 27, is the younger sister of Aiden (born December 2013) and Nathan (born February 2015).

camilla chan 1On May 28, a day after Camilla’s 1-month anniversary, Aimee debuted a series of portraits showing little Camilla wearing a cute pink headband and a tutu skirt while she slept. Aimee shared that the photos were taken ten days after her birth.

The proud mommy of three revealed that Camilla weighed approximately 8 pounds at birth, and increased to 9.5 pounds after one week. Now at six weeks old, Aimee said Camilla should be around 12 pounds. “Should I call her little piggy instead of little princess?” joked Aimee. “Haha! I love my little ballerina!”

camilla chan 2Because labor is usually quicker on the third pregnancy, Aimee said that she was prepared to deliver Camilla in the car while on their way to the hospital. Fortunately, they’ve arrived to the hospital just on time.

The 35-year-old former TVB actress added that while she is focusing on her family at the moment, she will make her return in the industry very soon. “Please be patient. I will come back! Fighting!” she said.

Source: IHKTV

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

16 comments to Aimee Chan Debuts Portrait of Newborn Daughter

1. Profile photo of kidd kidd says:

Look forward to her comeback. Kinda miss her. I watch the CNY film she starred with Chapman To and I like her in it.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
    • Profile photo of sherla1019 sherla1019 replied:

@kidd Where did you watch the film at which link is it in mando?

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019
      • Profile photo of kidd kidd replied:

@sherla1019 I bought the DVD at a video store. It’s in Cantonese.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
  2. Profile photo of funnlim funnlim says:

Bet she will be called CC! Nice name. At least normal name.

Not looking forward to her return. I also saw the CNY movie and thought nahhhh that’s typical aimee chan.

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
  3. Profile photo of jayne jayne says:

Baby Camilla is super cute! Love the ballerina dress!

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
  4. Profile photo of isay isay says:

pls take a long break aimee, we are doing great without you.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
  5. Profile photo of sherla1019 sherla1019 says:

baby camilla is adorable hope she looks just like Aimee ^^

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019
  6. Profile photo of happybi happybi says:

Baby is super adorable!!! I love those chubby cheeks!!!! So far think she looks like Aimee!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    • Profile photo of janet72 janet72 replied:

@happybi she does look a lot like Aimee. with 3 young kids, it will be a long time before she can return to work.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  7. Profile photo of bubbletea bubbletea says:

Baby Camilla is as cute as a button. She is plump and adorable There is something endearing about a plump baby.
    @happybi, were your babies plump?. Anyone here had plump babies?.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
    • Profile photo of happybi happybi replied:

@bubbletea my daughter was a preemie so was tiny and skinny. Still a skinny monkey. My son wasn’t that big either. Both got their dad skinny gene! My sis kids were big as baby! Love chubby babies as they are so cute when they have chubby cheeks and rolls!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
      • Profile photo of bubbletea bubbletea replied:

@happybi Maybe your babies would have been skinny no matter what, if they have their dads genes. So you got to cuddle plump and slim babies, lol. You lucky woman to get the best of both worlds. All babies are sweet, plump or skinny.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
      • Profile photo of happybi happybi replied:

@bubbletea True.. wished i have his gene myself. ehehhehehehe All babies are cute for sure no matter the size but I gotta say, chubby babies is extra cute somewhat!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  8. Profile photo of janet72 janet72 says:

chubby babies are very adorable…mine were skinny.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
    • Profile photo of bubbletea bubbletea replied:

@janet72 and @hppybi, but I bet they were still sweet and adorable. Mine were chubby but once they started running around, they became skinny.. I am sure the same thing will happen to Aimee’s little dumpling.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
  9. Profile photo of janet72 janet72 says:

aimee must be one super happy mummy after giving birth to a girl especially after 2 boys.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72