Andy Lau Films Commercial in 40C Weather

By on May 10, 2016 in NEWS

Andy Lau Films Commercial in 40C Weather

Andy Lau (劉德華) showed his enthusiasm and professionalism for his craft when he shot an outdoor commercial in Thailand under 40C (104F) weather. Despite having to stand around the sweltering heat, Andy stayed happy and positive, and even fooled around with his acting partner, a young Husky dog!

Earlier, Andy traveled to Thailand to film a commercial for a tea brand. He had to endure the challenge of shooting outdoor scenes under the hot and humid 40C weather. In one scene, he had to make large soap bubbles. In another scene, he had to drive around in a motorcycle with his Husky friend in the passenger’s seat—while wearing a black leather jacket.

But despite the intense heat, Andy didn’t show any signs of difficulty. Before shooting the scenes with his Husky friend, he made sure to spend some interacting with the dog beforehand so filming would go by more smoothly.

Andy said he practiced his arm movements a few days prior to doing the soap bubble scene. He amazed the staff when he successfully made a giant soap bubble the size of a balance ball. If time allows, Andy said he would love to attend the Songkran Festival and perform the water rituals with the staff!

“Tao Ti 2016” Making Of

Source: Headline Daily

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

7 comments to Andy Lau Films Commercial in 40C Weather

1. abcd says:

Ive always liked his green tea commercials 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to abcd
  2. happybi says:

Love Andy! Such good work ethic!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  3. sammie1988 says:

Andy is too cool. The dog is cute too.

Wearing jacket in Thailand would be crazy in this weather.
    I’m Thai so I know. Just walking around in this heat would make you faint.

Login or Register before you can reply to sammie1988
  4. jessehsuan says:

He sure made it believable that the weather wasnt intense…looks really nice and cool in the commercial.

Login or Register before you can reply to jessehsuan
  5. elizabeth says:

I do admire Andy’s professionalism. The pics look great. And I feel sorry for the Husky. They are very sensitive to hot weather.. Hope they gave it lots of air-con and water to drink.

Login or Register before you can reply to elizabeth
  6. rainbow28 says:

Love Andy. Andy is so hot… and cool. The dog is so cute.

Login or Register before you can reply to rainbow28
  7. cuckoo says:

I think working under the sun without jacket is worser than wearing jacket in such hot weather due to my own experience. Due to not anticipating that I would work outdoor, I didn’t prepare long sleeve shirt, helmet. Without long sleeve shirt, I felt arm skin burnt very fast, it became very dark/ black soon after turning red, my head got pain, the ground was filled with stone, dry. After few weeks, on public holidays, I had time to go to market to buy long sleeve shirt then I felt much better. I think more humid is better, because under hot weather our body tends to lose water, if outside is more humid then our body will lose water lesser.

Login or Register before you can reply to cuckoo