Angelica Lee Forgives Oxide Pang for Cheating; Will Fix Marriage Together

By on May 28, 2014 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Oxide Pang (彭順) was caught cheating on his wife Angelica Lee (李心潔) when photos surfaced of the director kissing young model, Liddy Li (李悅彤), at a movie theater. Since this was not the first time Oxide had cheated on Angelica, netizens were outraged at how the couple can sustain their marriage without long-term fidelity. Flying to Malaysia to beg Angelica for forgiveness, Oxide’s pleas moved his wife. On May 28, the couple issued a joint statement and said they will face their marital problems together.

Angelica and Oxide Will Not Divorce

“Our 12-year relationship cannot be expressed clearly in just a few words. We’ve finally come to understand that marriage is not just a lifetime of carefree happiness with the combination of a prince and princess. We sat down to face the rights and wrongs, the pleasure and pain, the past and the future. Yes, the present is a sad period of time. Sad, because there is love. Perhaps it would be easy to handle if there is no love. Like many couples, our marriage has experienced setbacks and has been put to the test. We’re very sorry towards those who love us and are worried and upset because of us. Thank you all for the concern and for giving us some space. We will face everything together. The future is unknown, but we will calmly listen to our hearts, waiting for time to give us an answer. Thanks!”

Public’s Fiery Responses

The couple’s intention to work out their marriage generated mixed reactions. Some netizens hoped the couple would find happiness in their relationship again, while others were upset by Angelica’s forgiveness towards her cheating husband.

One netizen retorted, “You’re raising him and his child with his ex-girlfriend, but he’s out there raising a third party. Even if you can tolerate it, can your parents do so?”

Another netizen raged, “Can there still be love? Is it not disgusting? When a man doesn’t think clearly before hooking up with another woman, he is destined to lose the original woman. Even if she stays, it is hard to achieve a happy ending with scars left behind. Facing these facts, can you still not see the situation? What’s the point of being with this kind of man?! Bottom-lines are there for you to guard, not to have them destroyed!”

Oxide Officially Apologizes to Wife

Many netizens also pointed out that the couple’s joint statement never included an apology from Oxide. Responding to the public pressure, Oxide issued a public apology to Angelica on Weibo at  10 p.m. He wrote, “In this afternoon’s statement, everyone was unable to find the words ‘I’m sorry’, thinking I have not admitted to my mistake. Actually, what’s so hard in writing or saying these words? It’s just that I feel like what I’ve done cannot be forgiven with an apology, because I’m truly and utterly wrong. The mistake I made completely hurt someone who has provided me with a lot. It has also hurt and upset those who love her. I truly accept condemnation from everyone, because the mistake I’ve made does not deserve to be forgiven. I can’t even forgive myself. Sorry….”

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Shirley for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Angelica Lee Forgives Oxide Pang for Cheating; Will Fix Marriage Together

• Angelica Lee: “My Two Sons Have Arrived”(2)
  • Forgiving Husband's Cheating, Angelica Lee is Pregnant with Twins(12)
  • Angelica Lee Celebrates 39th Birthday with Husband(14)
  • Angelica Lee on Husband’s Infidelity: “Let’s Move On”(10)
  • Liddy Li Blames Herself for Trusting Oxide Pang's Empty Promises(22)
  • Angelica Lee and Oxide Pang Find Happiness Together Again(29)
  • Oxide Pang Goes to Massage Parlor to Relieve Stress(29)
  • Angelica Lee Stays in Hong Kong to Monitor Husband Oxide Pang(31)
  • Angelica Lee to Star in Upcoming HKTV Drama?(14)
  • Angelica Lee Considers Divorce? Oxide Pang Removes Wedding Ring(28)

• 75 comments to Angelica Lee Forgives Oxide Pang for Cheating; Will Fix Marriage Together

1. Maria says:

Once a cheater, always a cheater, though.

Login or Register before you can reply to Maria
      • MW replied:

Agreed, especially since Oxide is a repeat offender. Boycott!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
        • Betty replied:

I second you. Once he has roving eyes, he surely will stray again.

I feel Oxide is not sincere since it is exposed that he has been living plus doing whatever with Liddy for six months plus he visited Liddy on the set.

I really feel like kicking them in the ***

I will definitely boycott Oxide plus ******* Liddy

Sponsors, listen hard!

Login or Register before you can reply to Betty
      • Yes and he’s likely to do it again as it’s too easy, really.. He will take his wife’s kindness for granted, as weakness..

Login or Register before you can reply to [email protected]
    2. Rix says:

OMGGGGGGGGGG…. If she is single, there are many suitors for her…

Login or Register before you can reply to Rix
      • Gary Lau replied:

Even is she is divorced, there will be many great suitors going for her. She is precious.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gary Lau
    3. Ross says:

I am speechless ….what an angel, Angelica is! So forgiving?

As for Oxide aka Toxic, you better count your lucky stars! You live your life down that road again, you better watch out cos your luck may run out one day…..so to HK paparazzis …keep up your good work as you may have inadvertently save someone marriage.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ross
      • Trini replied:

Forgiveness is divine and I am one who believe in forgiveness, but a married man or woman who repeatedly cheats on their spouse should be kicked to the curb. Who knows what STDs this Oxide can take home to Angelica. He is a serial cheater. He cheated before and she has forgiven him. I believe there are many more women than what Angelica or anyone else knows about.

I don’t judge people by looks, but he is not a handsome man, he obviously does not respect Angelica to be constantly cheating on her, she has her own money and career, so he must be darn super hot in bed. Why else would she go back to him. Where are you Nomad.

Login or Register before you can reply to Trini
      • MW replied:

Yep, the paparazzi should tail his perverted @ss, especially in Thailand (where many perverts travel to for sex, child prostitutes, transgenders/transsexuals, etc.).

Wonder why Thailand is headquarters for Pang brothers …

The Littlest Prostitutes…

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
        • Funn Lim replied:

Because they’re Thai?

• Funn Lim replied:

By the way why disparage an entire nation because of one idiot? Prostitution and child prostitution is even more rampant in Cambodia, India, etc. There are people who travel to Thailand for legitimate and religious reasons. As for transgender/transexuals, should you even lump them together with prostitutes? Yes there are a lot of transgender people and Thailand is one country that is tolerant and accepting in this class of people who gets less respect than the gay rights movement. Be fair to Thailand. There are creeps and perverts everywhere, even in HK.

• Funn Lim replied:

Oh and he cheated in HK? With a model? Angelica should worry more about young aspiring actresses and models.

• MW replied:

“disparage an entire nation”

Was really trying to bring awareness to the disturbing sex trade (particularly relating to young “innocent” children who are not yet able to protect themselves) in Thailand only. It has nothing to do with the entire nation except that “part” of the sex trade. Can’t stand when those who are not yet able to protect themselves are “used and abused”. Grrrr!!!

Agreed, Oxide was “caught” cheating openly with a model in HK. The rest is not exposed yet.

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
        • Littlegalpal replied:

You have some serious issue, get help! If you want to help raise awareness with child prostitution join an organization that deal with that subject and do some real volunteer work. Posting article from 1994 on a celebrity site because you’re so concern with the sex trade?…really? Also lumping transgender pp with child prostitution is beyond ignorant.

Login or Register before you can reply to Littlegalpal
        • bloom replied:

To Funn Lim,
          Just imagine having to worried let alone the thoughts of your husband might be sleeping with another woman when you’re not wife him. I don’t think this should be the way, when she decides to forgive him for whatever reason she has to look forward. in any relationship it’s not healthy, it’ll just be stressful if you worries or wonder if your spouse will ever cheats on you.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
    4. shokenchi says:

carbon monoxide

Login or Register before you can reply to shokenchi
      • Gary Lau replied:

This kind of people usually use their lower half body do the thinking. The brain is dead long ago.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gary Lau
    5. DramaAddict says:

Well this news does not surprise me one bit…

Login or Register before you can reply to DramaAddict
    6. Anthony says:

It’s purely her right to decide whether she wants to persist to stay with Oxide. Hopefully Oxide would actually stop from now on but I doubt their relationship has much trust, meaning and love for each other anymore…

Login or Register before you can reply to Anthony
    7. @alee says:

Aw, how sweet is that for Angelica to forgive him.

But good luck down the road. Once love is gone, it’s gone. There’ll always be that scar haunting their marriage. I always think that once a guy cheats on you, the relationship is over.

Login or Register before you can reply to @alee
    8. stephy says:

Don’t worry…divorce in d process. .
      Temporary Angelica is stand by him but when thing die down…They already divorced.

Login or Register before you can reply to stephy
    9. Niq8803 says:

If this jerk loves her in the first place, he’ll never cheat again and again! It’s a one-sided love! I bet he’ll keep doing it with different women because he married a stupid woman who will forgive him each time! This marriage is rotting from inside, she just doesn’t want to admit it! No wonder she can get best actress award!

Login or Register before you can reply to Niq8803
    10. bloom says:

I notice a lot of women are willing to forgive their husband’s infidelity. I won’t be able to do so, maybe I just don’t have the big heart and once he had betrayed, it leaves a scar. So, if this happens to me, I won’t be able to forgive him.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
      • jayne replied:

bloom,
        “I notice a lot of women are willing to forgive their husband’s infidelity.”

Angelica has a child with Oxide, so it is not that easy to immediately call it quits. Ending the marriage when young children are involved would completely alter the family structure. I think it’s wise to put Oxide under observation before shouting for divorce immediately.

However, I am surprised by how quickly and willingly Angelica was in issuing a joint statement with Oxide over the cheating scandal. It really shows how much she loves him, since she responded so quickly to protect Oxide from additional negative gossip.

Other celebrity couples in which the husband strayed include Joe Ma and Karen Cheung; they seem very happy now and Karen accompanies Joe everywhere, including his public promotions. Wen Zhang’s wife, Ma Yili, apparently also forgave him for cheating, but she did not graciously declare her forgiveness as openly as Angelica.

The couple obviously believes that their love is worth a second or third chance. Let’s hope it turns out for the best.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • purplecat replied:

Correct me if I’m wrong. I thought the child that Angelica is raising is Oxide’s with his ex-girlfriend. I don’t remember Angelica giving birth. Also, her step-daughter should be a teenager by now.

Login or Register before you can reply to purplecat
        • lynn replied:

all i can do is smh…… i wish i had the strength like Angelica. i’d have kick his (___i____) to the curb!

Login or Register before you can reply to lynn
        • HeTieShou replied:

Yea,that child is from a previous marriage but heard that Angelica is so sweet and sacrificed a lot to take care of her. I cannot believe that Oxide would do this to her.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
        • jayne replied:

purplecat,
          Angelica helped raised Oxide’s daughter from his first relationship. In addition, the couple has a baby together. She was pregnant with his baby when they got married in 2010.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • Funn Lim replied:

Women are more forgiving on the issue of infidelity rather than men.

“I think it’s wise to put Oxide under observation before shouting for divorce immediately.”

Why? How much more observation? Or should she put him on a leash perhaps? How much more degradation she must suffer before she gives up? She should give up when she is still young where she can move on to a better man. As for her children, they will understand. If not show them the picture daddy kissing another woman in a public area for all to see. I don;t think this was his first time during the marriage. The lack of care shows to me he has done this a few times and she has forgiven him, except public did not know yet.

• HeTieShou replied:

Jayne,
          Thanks for the info! I did not know that she had a child with Oxide. If that is the case, then I can understand how she is willing to forgive him. I think she of course loves him and because of their child. Mothers are willing to do anything for their children. Women are generally more forgiving than men. My mom and old relatives who come from the old world think it is ok for a woman to forgive the man but not the other way around. They live in the 18th century so of course they think it is ok.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
        • bloom replied:

Hi Jayne,
          Yes, I know they’ve a child that is from his previous marriage. Angelica is helping him to look after that girl.
          I just admire all these women for having such a big heart, I definitely wont be able to forgive my husband if he ever cheats on me. I think I’m different, the more I love a person, the more I feel I can’t take his infidelity, no way, it will finish once I find out.

I guess be it the man who cheats or the woman who cheats. They’ve to face their own consequences, if you dare to do it, then dare to take the consequences and face it, what I want to say here is if I want to stray, I must be ready to face the consequences and it’s just shameful to ask forgiveness again and again. I dont think there’s any love for your spouse the moment you decide to cheat on him/her.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
        • eunice replied:

Jayne, Angelica did not have his baby. In fact she has never experienced motherhood before. See below article.

Login or Register before you can reply to eunice
        • jayne replied:

Eunice,
          When Angelica got married, it was reported that she was pregnant with Oxide’s child. Perhaps the only daughter she has raised was Oxide’s daughter for previous relationship then.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • MW replied:

“Angelica did not have his baby”

Even better, hopefully Angelica will make a clean break from Oxide and start a new relationship with someone better soon.

Never waste time on dogs who aren’t worth it. haha 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
    11. Jill says:

Sounds like she was forced to sign a prenup

Login or Register before you can reply to Jill
      • HeTieShou replied:

That might be the case.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • MW replied:

If so, Oxide should be required to destroy any prenups after so many cheating offenses.

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
        • MW replied:

There should be consequences. Otherwise, there is little to no deterrent to the offense.

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
    12. sal says:

The fact that he blatantly and openly carry on with extramarital relationships shows that he has no regard for her feelings and marriage. I am one for forgiveness but his actions belies the fact that he is repentant. He is pushing the envelop way too much. Dump him I’d say because marriage is sacred and should be worked on by both parties to make it a success. Not one sided holding the fort while the other partner paint the town red with another woman in his arms.

Login or Register before you can reply to sal
    13. cookie says:

U r a stupid fool Angelica and he’s playing u like a retard. Just leave his sorry ass already. 12 years lost is better than wasting your whole life. Get that straight.

Login or Register before you can reply to cookie

Again he need not do so publicly in Weibo as long as he did so privately. However I am worried for Angelica. One time maybe, 2 times perhaps but he seems to be a serial cheat so why forgive him? Children? Comfort zone? Love? Open marriage? She is a beautiful talented woman. She can do better. The fact that he did it so openly… why woman? Why stay with this douchebag? Money? She better leave before Oxide turns to Carbon Monoxide.

• Lemmiwinks replied:

Agreed and maybe it’s one of those things where she stays with him because she’s scared that no one else will love her.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lemmiwinks
      • bloom replied:

To Funn Lim,
        For this case, I’m not sure if Angelica truly forgives him or she was just trying to save him for further negative news for the sake of the innocent child.
        Just for example, Hillary Clinton, whether she has truly forgiven her husband I think it’s still a big question mark. Sometimes maybe these ppl are wiling to forgive but will not be able to forget for sure and since the damage is done, even the wound has healed, it leaves a permanent scar. I know I am not the type of woman that has such a big heart to forgive.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
        • Lemmiwinks replied:

A lot of people actually think that the marriage between Hillary and Bil Clinton is a marriage of convenience because if they’re together they have a lot of political power and can become another family in politics like the Kennedy’s.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lemmiwinks
        • kiwi replied:

‘I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman’

Yup, Bill just happened to jerk off with a little help from Monica. LOL!

Login or Register before you can reply to kiwi
    15. cookie says:

He’s even got that look of an assshole. He’s ten years older and very soon will get a stroke n u don’t want to deal w that.

Login or Register before you can reply to cookie
      • bloom replied:

To Cookie,
        10 yrs differnece is not a lot. Sometimes age is one thing but the chemistry is another thing. Some ppl prefer to go out with someone same age, some prefer younger, some prefer older. It depends on individual, I feel as long as you don’t mind the age, then it’s okay. Anyway, 10 yrs age gap is not a lot.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
    16. daess says:

sorry he got caught…

so disappointed in her decision to stay in the marriage.

Login or Register before you can reply to daess
    17. Seth says:

I hope that before she “forgave” him, she gave him an earful and reminded him of all that she did for him so he could feel guilty.

Login or Register before you can reply to Seth
    18. StarReader says:

He doesn’t seem sorry while he was cheating. I mean come on, if he cares at least, he wouldn’t be cheating openly for public to see easily. If he is scared to hurt his wife, he would be more secretive. Not that this is preferred or anything but just saying. The speed of Angelica forgiveness could show to Oxide (Again, a very stupid name) that his wife is forgiving and seems like she can’t live without him and not the other way around. He is so easily forgiven that as if what he did was just minor offence. Seriously Angelica, he had been seeing that young amateur for 6 months. Not the first time at all. Also, he cheated before.

Login or Register before you can reply to StarReader
    19. kolo says:

somewhere i feels he just ask reconciliation only because he just want to save his face and career.this guy just dont show regret,if he really have some regret he shouldnt ask for forgiveness and leave his wife and get seppuku himself.how is it possible to cheat your wife constantly and then asking forgiveness with the speed of light?if he wasnt caught on camera i think he still cheat on her wife now.this guy just dont have any moral.

Login or Register before you can reply to kolo
      • kiwi replied:

Agreed! However he’s a director and she’s an actress. It’s business mixing with pleasure. The two actually deserve each other and don’t feel a bit sorry for her because she’s a big girl and she can handle her boy.

Login or Register before you can reply to kiwi
        • kiwi replied:

Mickey and Minnie. A match made in Disneyworld. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to kiwi
    20. mun hon says:

hi there

1. will it happen again?
      2. it is everyone’s guess.
      3. well, such decision is about two “willing” partners trying to make it work again.
      4. they can try; work or not is something else.

Login or Register before you can reply to mun hon
    21. Bonnie says:

What a sad, unfortunate situation for Angelica. And although it’s simple for outsiders (that’s us!) to quickly judge and say negative things about her course of action, things aren’t that simple for the people involved.

Relationships are complicated; nothing is ever black and white. 12 years of history together is a long time. While I would applaud Angelica if she did decide to leave her straying husband, I also don’t find it ‘weak’ should she decide to stay.

Everyone has their own reasons for everything they do. You may not agree with it, but hey, it’s not your life.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bonnie
      • kiwi replied:

“Everyone has their own reasons for everything they do”

Would not feel sad for these two but maybe the children involved in their so call marriage. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to kiwi
    22. lol says:

I’m curious. Did angelica break up his previous marriage?

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
      • kiwi replied:

It takes one to know one.

Login or Register before you can reply to kiwi
    23. JCLL says:

Somehow the beautiful female celebs tend to get married to very disappointing men!!!! Vivian chow, Michelle Lee, Gigi Lai, and lots of miss HK winners etc. why? Most of these men already got the goddess as wife but still cheat. So sad!

Login or Register before you can reply to JCLL
      • HeTieShou replied:

When did Michelle Reis or Gigi Lai’s husband ever cheat?

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
        • JCLL replied:

No they didn’t cheat but I just meant that they are disappointing when the wife are so pretty. Both their husbands are OLD and not good looking but just plain RICH.

Login or Register before you can reply to JCLL
        • bloom replied:

To JCLL,
          I personally feel most of us don’t have everything. Not everyone is blessed with good looks, nice personality, a good heart, wealthy family or he/she makes a lot of money from his/her career.

All these beauties choose their life partners on their own willingness. In my eyes, money is a big part of it. The age difference is not really a big factor, I still feel having chemistry is important.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
        • rofl replied:

@JCLL, why did these young beautiful women marry such OLD and not good looking men? For their very healthy bank balance of course! Men with lots of dough automatically become very desirable despite that they may be old and ugly or walk with a limp.

Login or Register before you can reply to rofl
        • nomad 822 replied:

1) Michelle Reis obviously knew what she was doing. She’s already been fishing around for a while.

On top of his moneyed background, Julian Hui is a stylish, sought after bachelor ever if he is older.

2) Gigi Lai was in a desperate situation. Her brother got into an terrible cruel accident that left him disabled, and as a result, the family kind of plunged into financial crisis too.

Her brother seems to be the hope of the family – medical degree et al.
          Gigi Lai seems the family oriented filial sort.

While accepting the money branch offered to her during the family crisis and her desperation to solve it, I think Gigi lucked out with her husband.

He seems the caring family man sort, who dotes on Gigi Lai and the daughters.

Although her husband is somewhat handicapped physically, he probably loves her a whole lot. Of all those who married for money, Gigi Lai seems to be always radiantly glowing with happiness.

Login or Register before you can reply to nomad 822
      • Trini replied:

@JCLL

If the woman at home was a goddess, then everything would be perfect at home. As a man, we men are not married to goddesses, we are married to women, and some are more gentle, more beautiful, more obedient and more controlled than otherThere is nothing wrong with wanting to be a good and supportive wife but when your husband clearly has no respect for your or the children you have at home,then it is time to plug the plug.

Women who are good, loving and caring wives should be adored by their husbands. They should not be continuously cheated on or controlled like a puppet. Husbands who do those things obviously does not have much love for his wife.

I am all for spouses giving each other chances through forgiveness, however, how many times can OXO, sorry Oxide go out there and cheat, and cheat some more and expect the wife to keep forgiving his disgusting immoral behavior??.

How can a happy marriages be formed when the husband is a serial cheater. How many times does Oxide has to publicly humiliate his wife before she can scrape up what little dignity and pride she has left, if any is left, and say that enough is enough?.

If Angelica keeps rolling out the forgiveness red carpet for Oxide, he will keep doing this cause he knows he has a puppet on his strings. The belief that a wife should stand faithfully and quietly behind her husband and accept his cheating, beatings and controlling is something that should be buried. This is not the 18th century. That concept is still alive in many countries and sadly, a lot of Asian nations also have that mentality.

Login or Register before you can reply to Trini
        • JCLL replied:

I just hope she can separate from him. He is not worth it and don’t deserve to have such a loving beautiful wife.

Login or Register before you can reply to JCLL
        • nomad 822 replied:

WELL SAID!

Totally agree.
          Add to the equation he’s already once divorced, she takes on with this relationship his 12 yr old daughter to nother.

Wake up to his true colors and get out.

Self love and self preservation first, before self-sacrificing so needlessly.Staying is self-destruction, with such a useless cause (this idiot Oxide dude)

The only one staying on who will lose out is her, in time, health, beauty and peace of mind.

Login or Register before you can reply to nomad 822
    24. Meiyi says:

Angela is so pretty and young……what an ******* husband!!! Hope she wont waste her youth, beauty, kindness etc…on this trash.

Login or Register before you can reply to Meiyi
    25. AhQue says:

Oxide can wash his whole body with hydrogen perOxide … and yet

Login or Register before you can reply to AhQue
    26. true love says:

cancer must cut out for body.if not,will continue suffer.
      i dont think they got happiness if stay together.

Login or Register before you can reply to true love
    27. Tong says:

Of course she’ll forgive, she was the other woman in Oxide’s first marriage.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tong
      • Jadon replied:

i didn’t know she was the 3rd wheel.. no wonders people said what goes around comes around!! Karma!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Jadon
      • rofl replied:

If it’s true then she deserves it. A leopard never changes its spots. Never do into others what you don’t want them to do to you.

Login or Register before you can reply to rofl
        • rofl replied:

Typo “unto” not “into”

Login or Register before you can reply to rofl
    28. Jadon says:

its sad, once a cheater always will be a cheater. She probably loves him too much to divorce him. She rather has a piece of him than none at all :-(. I hope she will finds happiness and love!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Jadon