Are Dickson Yu and Sisley Choi Together?

By on April 6, 2019 in NEWS

Are Dickson Yu and Sisley Choi Together?

The lanky and short-haired duo got to know each other from a travel program and have been inseparable since.

Getting closer after filming the travel program Fantastic Myanmar <緬甸奇幻旅程>, in which they spent two weeks together overseas, rumors swirled between 29 year-old Dickson Yu (余德丞) and 28 year-old Sisley Choi (蔡思貝), though the two only admit to being good friends.

A Bickering Couple in “Police Story 2019”

Recently interviewed, Dickson said their friendship began with the TVB telemovie Police Story 2019  <警察故事2019> in which the two played a couple. Adding that they had a few scenes together in the show, he said, “I had only a small role, but we had interacted with each other during a scene when I was driving and she was in the car. She was preoccupied with other matters, and I wanted to force her to get married, that’s it.” When asked if they shared any intimate scenes, Dickson replied, “No, we just enjoyed a car ride together, but because I brought up the topic of marriage, it became a quarrel.”

“Doesn’t Matter Who Your Co-star Is”

When asked if he was keen to “level up” with Sisley and explore playing a passionate couple in the next drama, the actor laughed, “You’d have to ask the producer first, if he wants me and Sisley to do this scene together. After all, work is work, no matter who your co-star is, you’ll have to go accordingly. I won’t insist on my way, most importantly it has to be aligned with the plot.”

A former Hong Kong national swimmer, the athletic actor had collapsed and fallen into a coma in August 2018 during a soccer match. He has since been careful about overworking himself.

Dickson and Sisley in “Fantastic Myanmar”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by JoyceK for JayneStars.com.

20 comments to Are Dickson Yu and Sisley Choi Together?

1. jayne says:

Just watched the clip of Sisley and Dickson in “Fantastic Myanmar”. They share intimate gestures together, such as Sisley feeding Dickson with a fork she just used. Maybe she is very friendly and does this with her close friends, but it certainly gives others a feeling that they’re a couple.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
  2. jcc10 says:

They look like such a sweet couple, esp in the picture above!! I full on support them. I have a feeling that they are dating, but they’re just not revealing they are. To me it’s pretty obvious they are. Hahaha

Login or Register before you can reply to jcc10
    • jimmyszeto replied:

@jcc10
      No chance. Sisley will not get involved with someone so lowly in the entertainment industry. I don’t get the buzz Dickson. Not good looking and his acting nothing special…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • passingby2 replied:

@jimmyszeto he’s a rich second gen……

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby2
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@passingby2
        Not looked into his background. He seems like a support actor, thin frame type.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • coralie replied:

@jimmyszeto He’s pretty impressive, former swim champion (or something like that), rich 2nd gen, good looking. I don’t see why she wouldn’t want to be with him. In fact, from the article, it sounds like she’s more interested in him than he is with her.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@coralie
        Just another article making it out like Sisley is desperate for a costar again.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • m0m0 replied:

@jimmyszeto
        i actually think he’s pretty cute. amongst all the young stars.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@m0m0
        Cute isn’t going to do much. He looks like another Him Law type of guy. However fit they just don’t have the body structure or screen presence to dominate as a lead…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • oystergirl replied:

@jimmyszeto Agree. I remember watching him in My Ages Apart, and zoning out through most of his scenes. He looks like a kid…

Login or Register before you can reply to oystergirl
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@oystergirl
        You just need to watch this kid in ‘the Ghetto Fabulous Lady’ and you will realise this kid will always be a kid and will not make it big. His build, his voice and everything. Jeannie and Karman were far too pretty to have a crush on him that made it very realistic. The same can be said about Sisley.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • oystergirl replied:

@jimmyszeto I don’t think I’ll have the patience to sit through that mess of a drama, haha.

I watch series dubbed, so I don’t know what he sounds like, but his aura is too bland and passive to be leading man material. No alpha factor… I can see him being relegated to the little brother roles, and not much else.

Aside from that though, he seems like a sweet, wholesome fella, if a bit on the kiddish side. lol

Login or Register before you can reply to oystergirl
      • jjwong replied:

@oystergirl @jimmyszeto If Mathew Ho can become a lead, so can this dude. At least Dickson looks cuter, face-wise. But totally agree with the assessment though. He’s too shrimp-y looking with squeaky voice and no onscreen charisma/presence. He’s still very green, so plenty of time/opportunity to improve.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@jjwong
        Need to be macho and nicely bone structured with a man’s voice to be a lead.(Ben Yuan) Not typical Hong Kong men that still look like a kid even with a six pack. (Him Law, Dickson)

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • oystergirl replied:

@jjwong lol @ shrimp-y.

Matthew Ho’s face really annoys me for some reason. Both guys have this juvenile, unrefined look to them that’s unlikely to get them very far, unless they have the talent to back it up. You could be casted in leading roles, but that doesn’t make you leading man material. All it means is that TVB is desperate. 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to oystergirl
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@oystergirl
        Yes.The next little brother type of guy. The new Fred Cheng of acting. I think Ali must feel very hard done by to have the like of Li Lok Yi and Fred to act opposite her. She’s just too good for these glorified support actors…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • oystergirl replied:

@jimmyszeto Whoever made the executive decision to cast LLY opposite Ali in that baby series (which I skipped for the sole reason of LLY being lead), was clearly high off of something.

Login or Register before you can reply to oystergirl
      • jjwong replied:

@oystergirl @jimmyszeto LLY is decent in my opinion. He’s a bit on the boring side, but he emotes some emotion in some scene. He’s much better than Fred if we’re only comparing them. I’m still scratching my head over the Fred sensation. Everything about him is so one note, to include his singing. His voice is sooooo common, bland, and no techniques whatsoever. I thought it was Owen singing in Defected theme, lol. So unpolished. Can’t believe he’s the “pupil” of what’s his name, one of legend singers in 80/90 eras.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@jjwong
        Fred only became a pupil after he won the show to generate buzz. ‘The Defected’ series only has one flaw. The theme song sung by Fred. It’s crap….

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
  3. hannah says:

lol every guys work with sisley is her boyfriend.

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah