Kenneth Ma Supports Jacqueline Wong’s Comeback

By on March 9, 2020 in NEWS

Kenneth Ma Supports Jacqueline Wong’s Comeback

Spotted spending more time together lately, Kenneth Ma (馬國明) and Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) are speculated to be dating. Tabloid claims that Kenneth has impregnated Natalie angered the 46-year-old actor, who also spoke up for his ex-girlfriend Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) at the costume fitting event for new TVB drama Who Wants a Baby 2 <BB大晒>.

Denies He is Third Wheel

In regards to being branded as the third party in Natalie’s relationship with educational consultant, Samuel Chan (陳思銘), Kenneth discloses he is very upset about the situation, “I don’t want my name to come up when people talk about Natalie and another man. I don’t know what relationship they’re in. For example, when I was filming The Hippocratic Crush <On Call 36小時>, I didn’t even know Tavia Yeung (楊怡) and Him Law (羅仲謙) were dating. I hate it when people say I am the third party, such as the time this happened when Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) and Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) broke up and I had to clarify.”

Kenneth added that the news regarding him impregnating Natalie is very insulting to her, in which he doesn’t think it is appropriate. While some news can be laughed off, they can be inappropriate and impact one’s character, especially if he is linked with a married co-star such as Eliza Sam.

Asks Others to Give Jacqueline a Second Chance

After her cheating scandal last April, Jacqueline’s reputation plummeted. However, the actress returned back to Hong Kong in hopes of making a comeback. When asked about her return, Kenneth responded, “I support that. I want the best for all my friends, but we will see what the company has planned. There are a lot of things we shouldn’t take too seriously and neglect all of her hard work over the years. I hope she continues to work hard, and that everyone can change their perspective of her.”

Jacqueline was spotted with a new rose tattoo on her leg, which is interpreted as an intention of a new start. Kenneth laughed, “I don’t know! It’s fine if she likes it. I can’t speak on behalf of her. I wouldn’t get a tattoo because I’m scared I might regret it afterwards.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Hailey for JayneStars.com.

14 comments to Kenneth Ma Supports Jacqueline Wong’s Comeback

1. anon says:

Without TVB’s approval, artists like Kenneth and Lai Lok Yi won’t be openly convincing the media and audience to give JW anther chance.

TVB is getting more pathetic each day for trying to shove her down our throats.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
  2. applelim says:

You too…Kenneth Ma???

Login or Register before you can reply to applelim
  3. m0m0 says:

did she sleep w/ all the higher ups in tvb too?

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  4. m0m0 says:

on the other hand, if she does make a come back, what role would she play? can’t play the innocent little sisters again.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • jimmyszeto replied:

@m0m0
      I don’t think Jacquelines cares what roles. She just wants the brands and sponsors to start calling in.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • m0m0 replied:

@jimmyszeto
        what is she going to sell? condoms? prostitution services?

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@m0m0
        Maybe sell innocence? Such a faker she is that i was surprised she didn’t join that virgin group…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • alluka replied:

@m0m0 long-term taxi service. Full service and if payment is made in advance, can have extra service.

Login or Register before you can reply to alluka
  5. luye says:

if you actually watched the interview, Kenneth did NOT “disclose he is very upset about the situation.” Instead, he actually clarified that he was not upset.

Login or Register before you can reply to luye
  6. luye says:

the fact that Kenneth said he wouldnt get a tattoo because he might regret it, while Jacqueline would shows how different the two are in terms of personality

Login or Register before you can reply to luye
    • nomad822 replied:

@luye

1) personality outlook and mindset
      BUT could also be
      2) different cultural mindset. ( I am familiar with seeing Jacqueline. used to belong to Vancouver dance school she, her sisters and mom danced in). The Tattoo culture is popular in Vancouver, Canada (even some Big 4 staff have it (just more private and less apparent).
      A little different from how tattoos are viewed in Asia.

Login or Register before you can reply to nomad822
    • m0m0 replied:

@luye
      i know that some asian parents would disown their child if they get one. this came from parents in this generation. i had no idea tattoo was such a taboo

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  7. bubbles23 says:

hOw aBoUt nO?!

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbles23
  8. sherla1019 says:

Jesus the girl just want to be in the spot light again she likes being surrounded by the media and of course all the commercial ads and sponsors that’ll give her branded items for free w/o those she nothing lor……………some ppl are like that face skin as thick as callouses on the feet don’t know no shame I hope TVB management wont open up the doors for her dont wanna see her in any series at all!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019