Leanne Li Announces That She’s Carrying a Baby Girl

By on September 12, 2018 in NEWS

Leanne Li Announces That She’s Carrying a Baby Girl

When Leanne Li (李亞男) told the press that she didn’t want her child to have Wong Cho-lam’s (王祖藍) “strong genes”, she was actually dropping a hint.

The 33-year-old former TVB actress and beauty queen married Wong Cho-lam in 2015, after dating for over five years. In July 2018, the couple finally announced that they were expecting, but they didn’t share the gender of their baby—until now.

Leanne, who is now five months pregnant, officially announced that she’s carrying a baby girl. She wrote on Facebook earlier this week, “Today, [my] little princess spent the day at work with me. She’s so well-behaved!”

Leanne was later reached out for comment. He said, “I’m very happy. I’ve always wanted a daughter first, and then a son. I still have some things left to buy, and the baby room is still being renovated. I ask nothing more but for the baby to have a safe birth and live in a healthy environment. It doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or girl, but to be honest, I do prefer having a daughter first because girls tend to stick with mothers more!”

Congratulates Leanne and Cho-lam!

Source: Eastweek

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

7 comments to Leanne Li Announces That She’s Carrying a Baby Girl

1. cutie777 says:

Congratulations!! They got their wish but what’s with the strong genes? She must be thinking too much. She could have married someone who’s taller if she’s all worried then again because WCL got the money for her.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
  2. coralie says:

C’mon. WCL is not that ugly. He’s constantly on TV for a reason.

And I think having WCL’s height is a good thing for a girl. You don’t want to have too tall of a woman. It’s hard to find eligible tall men.

Also, I love the whole mentality switch in Asia now where everyone, men & women, are happy to have girls. That whole supply & demand thing is working its magic.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
  3. m0m0 says:

Leanne is certainly very beautiful and would be nice to have a daughter looking like her and height.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • jimmyszeto replied:

@m0m0
      Wong Cho Lam will dominate his daughters features like Jackie Chan dominating his daughter’s features….

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
  4. sherla1019 says:

Hope all her kids has leanne looks and height but have Cho lam artistic knowledge

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019
  5. kmfayb says:

It is so unfair to put down WCL’s looks. All of us are not born tall. I don’t find him ugly. He is a shory man with a typical broad chinese nose. A lot of Hong Kong men have that flat, broad nose. Women have it too. No matter what the child looks like, she was created out of their love, as a gift from God, and I believe they will both love their daughter. All daughters don’t look like their fathers. Hanna looks nothing like Andy Lau. She is a Carol Zhu mini me.

Login or Register before you can reply to kmfayb