Moses Chan to Have Sons Educated Overseas?

By on July 1, 2015 in NEWS

Moses Chan to Have Sons Educated Overseas?

Moses Chan (陳豪) and Koni Lui (呂慧儀) were earlier spotted in Admiralty shooting an outdoors scene for new TVB drama, Trendsetter <潮流教主>. Estimated that filming would be complete in mid-July, Moses expressed he hopes to bring his family out for a vacation, since his wife Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) has been tediously caring for their two sons.

Due to limited time, Moses was unable to bring his sons to theme parks as he had hoped. He expressed, “Children have their own schedules. They need to sleep and do a bunch of other stuff.” When Moses heads home from work, his sons are usually already sleeping. “Sometimes, I get off work early in the morning. I would play with them if I see them. They think I’ll eat breakfast with them, but I told them daddy has to sleep. Their sad looks really hurt me.”

Since viruses have been circulating around lately, Moses is worried about his sons’ health. His elder son was sick earlier and their family took extra caution. Moses shared, “These things can’t be controlled when the children go to school. The only thing we can do is to try to strengthen their immune systems.”

Last year, Moses completed his elder son’s kindergarten registration. When asked if celebrities receive benefits, he laughed and expressed, “Nope, I thought we would too! But I think it’s more fair when everyone is treated the same. [The schools] emphasize the parents’ relationship with their child.”

Moses understands that primary and secondary school enrolment requires pressurizing interviews, so he will consider sending his sons to school overseas in order to broaden their vision. He added that they have finally come up with a Chinese name for their younger son – Chan Ho Fung (陳浩鋒). Moses laughed and revealed it was his fault for dragging on this task, “I kept thinking of historical names and emperor names. It took up so much time!”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Shirley for JayneStars.com.

15 comments to Moses Chan to Have Sons Educated Overseas?

1. tess says:

Not all celebrities age well, Moses is definitely one of them.

And about sending kids to study abroad, it would only be a great idea if they are ready but not at a young age as kids would need to have their parents around for their positive upbringing. Since Aimee is a Canadian, if I’m not mistaken they can always opt to settle down in Canada.

Login or Register before you can reply to tess
    • anon replied:

@tess

Why are you always so critical?

Every comment that I read from you, you always take veil jabs at people. Do you have a low self-steem, where you need to bring others down to lift yourself?

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • tess replied:

@anon I didn’t know you like reading what others had commented. I’m just here to express how I feel. You can choose not to read my comments if you don’t like what I wrote. Period.

Login or Register before you can reply to tess
      • anon replied:

@tess

This is a public forum where most comments will be read by viewers. I do have the choice to NOT respond, but seeing that most of your responses are negative on many topics. I couldn’t help but point out your antics.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • tess replied:

@anon That’s my style of expression. Like I’d said, you can choose not to read what I wrote but if you like reading it, go ahead but you have no rights to criticize how I feel.

Login or Register before you can reply to tess
      • anon replied:

@tess

“Likewise, I don’t understand why some of you like to emphasize on what others’ had commented but not focusing on the issue featured in the newsfeed.”

There’s no issue on hand in this article.

Your remark on Mose Chan’s appearance had nothing to do with this article, so I don’t even know why you raised that as a concern. It’s quite ironic.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • tess replied:

@anon At least this article is about him. I don’t see anything wrong in commenting on his appearance?

Login or Register before you can reply to tess
      • anon replied:

@tess

“At least this article is about him. I don’t see anything wrong in commenting on his appearance?”

My concerns of you isn’t solely rested on this article alone like I said in my initial response. It’s the same veil attacks over and over again plastered all over this website. If this was a single incident, I would’ve laid it to rest.

“You are just plain weird for reading people’s comment and criticizing on what they wrote.”

Thanks for the ad hominem (sarcasm). Isn’t the purpose of a forum (such as this one) to offer a different opinion for discussion? If you can’t handle being challenged by a different opinion and be offended then perhaps you shouldn’t had replied.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • anon replied:

@anon

If you’re gonna dish it, be prepared to take it.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • tess replied:

@anon You are the one who started stirring pot. I don’t know what’s your reason for being so upset and concerned about what I wrote. I didn’t mean to be sarcastic but you are really just a weirdo IMO.

Just mind your own business.

Login or Register before you can reply to tess
      • anon replied:

@tess

“I don’t know what’s your reason for being so upset and concerned about what I wrote.”

I’ve said it like twice. Scroll up! I’m upset? I didn’t start the name calling using such words like “you’re weird”, “you’re a weirdo”.

I can say what I want to say within reasonable limits, and so can you. Don’t like me to call you out? Don’t respond then. You’re making yourself look worse.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • anon replied:

@tess

I don’t understand why you’re so highly critical about most of the comments that you make of celebrities on this website. Most of the time, your comments are unrelated and unwarranted. If you don’t see that as an issue then I feel really sorry for you.

No I won’t use personal attacks like the way you used against me. I don’t sink that low.

I will leave it at this.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • tess replied:

@anon First of all I don’t think I need facts or any logic to deal with just an ordinary comment on a public entertainment site. Everyone is subjected to their own personal opinion. I can be critical at times and why should I say positive things on things I see otherwise? Besides, celebrities are public figures and should be subjected to criticisms from eveyone.

Secondly, don’t forgot you were the one who were mean at your words by saying “Do you have a low self-steem, where you need to bring others down to lift yourself?” Do tell me if this has any means of sarcasm? So who used personal attack in the first place?

The fact that I actually reply to you is that I hope others who like to criticize on the comments given by others would think twice as we are here to SHARE our personal opinions but not ATTACKING on what others had commented.

If you like following my thread just click “follow” and bear in mind that this would be the LAST time I’m replying to you.

Login or Register before you can reply to tess
  2. purplexstraw says:

I think that’s a great idea especially since both him and Aimee were educated overseas. I, myself, was also very fortunate to have this opportunity.

Login or Register before you can reply to purplexstraw
  3. nomad822 says:

While there are definitely pros to studying abroad … and having been among those who went overseas too myself:

From observation:
    – an early grounding in strict Asian schooling is better for foundational levels (just look at all the Asian backgrounds on the honor rolls and scholarship boards in Western institutions = many of these people were NOT born overseas but had some Asian grounding/study habits before coming over)
    – Western systems are easy after Asian-study habits and early foundational fundamentals, all which are more rigorously taught in Asia. Strict maybe, but useful for later.
    – Dependent on individual teacher overseas, sometimes there is not much structure. Many early systems are all play, play and more play. Smart kids esp who learn fast, also learn bad habits early on, and so may not thrive well when actual studying discipline and step by step is required later.
    – While too structured systems can stifle creativity and out of the box critical thinking … structure and discipline is still necc for strong foundations (which Western public schooling is sometimes lacking).
    – creativity goes nowhere without guidance and discipline – many graffiti artists and homeless pandhandlers are intelligent creative people but too much freedom also means they fall through the cracks in Western school systems.

Login or Register before you can reply to nomad822