Ron Ng Denies Viann Zhang Toyed with His Heart

By on March 21, 2011 in Hook-ups & Break-ups, NEWS

Since the exposure of Raymond Lam Fung’s former relationship with voluptuous Mavis Pan Shuangshuang, tabloids were reminded of Raymond’s good friend, Ron Ng Cheuk Hei’s past rumors with mainland model, Viann Zhang Xinyu. Allegedly, rumors circulated that Mavis and Viann may even be good friends!

Viann’s manager clarified the rumors and noted that Viann and Mavis only met on one occasion, at a group dinner. Viann and Mavis was only acquaintances and did not maintain contact with each other. Currently filming <戀夏戀夏戀戀下> in China , Viann said, “I only learned about the bed photos scandal through the newspapers.” Asked whether Viann met with Ron when she traveled toHong Kong earlier, Viann said she did not.

When reporters pointed out that Raymond and Ron were both toyed by mainland women, Ron protested, “My rumors were fabricated!” (Did Ron comfort Raymond?) “I do not want to disturb him. If he wants to talk to me, he will call me. He’s already 30 years old. He’ll be fine!”

Source: the Sun

Jayne: If Ron Ng did have a relationship with Viann Zhang, it is probably over now. Many people do see similarities between Viann and Mavis, since they are not Hong Kong natives and not too well known by the public except for their figures. Viann might be on her way to bigger film stardom though, as she’s been dubbed as the next Fan Bingbing.

26 comments to Ron Ng Denies Viann Zhang Toyed with His Heart

1. Aly says:

Ron said it right. Ray is already 30 years old. He’ll be okay. So Ray needs to just get over it and move on. It’s inevitable that the media will link Mavis and Viann together because they are both relatively unknown mainland models with good figures who happen to hook up with 2 of the HK’s hottest male stars like Ron and Ray, so they were seen as girls that wanted to use the relationships to boost their own popularity. I do think that Viann is quite pretty though, and does resemble Fan Bing Bing.

Login or Register before you can reply to Aly
  2. pandamao says:

This one is hotter than the other one. =)

And it seems like she’s less scandalous than the other one since her pics genuinely was more believable to be an accident.

i guess for all future “rumors” we should examine the bust size for validity.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
    • starry replied:

I literally spurted out my water whilst reading that last line.

I think Viann is cuter than Mavis, but the latter is prettier.

Login or Register before you can reply to starry
    • Yee replied:

You should totally go write a TV sitcom, that last line was so funny, I laughed so hard my hiccups went away. But Viann does look prettier than Mavis. Also she seems to truly care about her career as an actress. She’s an actress right? That’s just my assumption, like she went from model to actress???

Login or Register before you can reply to Yee
    • pandamao replied:

Lol – I didn’t really think it was that funny at first but thank you. =)

JayneStars ftw for not doing much filtering on comments and allowing everyone to speak their mind!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
      • SDS replied:

Filtering your last line would be erasing the truth, that would be censorship. And we can’t have censorship in the entertainment business, otherwise where’s the entertainment in that?

Login or Register before you can reply to SDS
  3. star says:

Viann is really pretty in that picture, definitely alot prettier than that Mavis Pan.

Login or Register before you can reply to star
  4. HeTieShou says:

Viann looks nice in that particular picture and sort of looks like Fan Bing Bing. However, not sure if she will be as successful or not. Only time will tell.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  5. nuts says:

even Ron admits Raymond is a grown man so i dont know why TVB’s executive and ppl had to call him a kid, maybe the lady boss think it will affect his image, not with his fans, but with sponsors so they have to pretend he is an innocent little boy again.

i go with Pandamao, Viann is super hot. search her other pics. her body(full waist, wide hip and thighs) makes the rest of Mavis’ figure look like a POW from warcamp. Viann’s face looks sweet and not plastic even though we know her front attic is.

Ron for the win!

Login or Register before you can reply to nuts
    • Jayne replied:

@Nuts, I think Viann’s face also had some fine-tuning for plastic surgery done. If you Google search for some of her older photos, her face looks slightly different. Despite this, I do find her to be very beautiful.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jayne
      • HeTieShou replied:

I had a feeling that she did something done. I guess a number of guys today don’t care about whether a girl has had plastic surgery done or not as long as they appear to look good. But there are some guys that want a girl with more natural beauty. Once they find out that a girl has had some stuff done, they are no longer interested anymore..

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  6. Jayne says:

Nowadays, too many female celebrities are on a quest for “perfect face” and “perfect body.” Overall, women in general are insecure about how they look and rather than play up their positive aspects, they focus on the negative features.

When I was younger, I fleetingly thought about getting double eyelid surgery. I have a semi-crease, but they are not deep enough, thus it looks like I have single eyelids. I tried eyelid stickers but they didn’t look very natural on me, plus you have to wear tons of eye make-up to make the stickers blend in. As I grew older, I got more comfortable with the way I look and found a style to play up features I was born with.

For some women, I do think that plastic surgery does make a big difference in their lives. Provided it is not drastic and the procedure doesn’t offer a lot of health risks, if it makes you have more confidence and be a happier person, then who’s to judge?

Login or Register before you can reply to Jayne
    • HeTieShou replied:

I think many celebs of today have had some type of plastic surgery done in order to enhance their looks. Looking at Viann picture, she may look good and all but it gives out a fake/artificial type of look to me. I think asians may hide having plastic surgery because natural beauty is always more admirable than altered beauty. Altered beauty is fake and by choice while natural beauty is something that you must accept regardless of how it is.

How would the perfect face and the perfect body be defined though?? Perfect to some people may be heavily flawed to others… Just like pretty may be ugly to others. I agree with you Jayne that some women really need it. However, you should not have very drastic surgery done that it will cost you health risks in the long run. I believe that health is more important than anything because if you don’t feel physically well then what is the point of looking good??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  7. abc says:

Simple. It’s not a death sentence for a male celebrity to be “ugly”; but judging from the way the female audience – most of whom I reckon don’t have a mirror at home – attack female celebrities for being “ugly”, I don’t wonder why some female artistes have little self esteem and need plastic surgery to get ahead.

Login or Register before you can reply to abc
    • HeTieShou replied:

A lot of guys get heavily critiqued for not looking good too. But it does seem true that the looks are always more on the girls…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  8. Darren says:

damn these girls Ron and Raymond dated sure got big knockers. Couldn’t blame them. All guys would have done the same!

Login or Register before you can reply to Darren
  9. whoathere says:

to be fair, the women get judged on their looks more so cant blame them for wanting to look more beautiful. can’t help that lesser looking women keep getting scorned by the media, labelled this and that, not given opportunities because of it, kinda sad, ppl just want to survive in this industry, however shallow a part of it is.

Login or Register before you can reply to whoathere
  10. Veejay says:

Hi!, I also think Viann had some sort of surgery done on her face because even if someone so good looking wouldn’t have such a perfect face (except for Michelle Reis) since she is from a Caucasion breed LoL.

I’m so sure that Viann had a 100% Boobs job done and her face had also been altered to tailor her job as model. I feel a little dissappointed with Raymond since he views women by their Boobs but then again, it’s their preference to have like such “women”.

I also noticed that most mainland women likes to have their body altered probably to attract the men from those Rich and Famous list, just don’t understand Mainland women sometimes..

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
    • HeTieShou replied:

Actually Michele Reis’ dad was Portugese so I am not sure if you count that as Caucasian breed… Also, not everyone that is mixed looks good. I also don’t think Michele Reis is that great looking, but that’s just what I think.I actually feel that she is overrated when it comes to looks.

I don’t think it is just mainland women. Women in general want a rich or well off guy, but it’s just that models and actresses just get more and easier access to them, that’s all..

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  11. j00ky says:

so what if the guys want to play with these toy things? in the end, guys mostly would not want to marry/have kids with these fake women lol

Login or Register before you can reply to j00ky
    • SDS replied:

Clearly you don’t understand males very well.

Login or Register before you can reply to SDS
      • j00ky replied:

would you want to have kids with a fake shell? the kids might not look like either parent?

There was a court case a few years ago where the man sued the wife cause the baby looked nothing like her as she had surgery done, and the guy was pissed that he was cheated XD

Login or Register before you can reply to j00ky
      • Kidd replied:

@ j00ky

I just googled this news. Gasp! The husband actually won the court case. Poor woman. Lost both man and money.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  12. SDS says:

Actually, the picture here actually captures her face at a very good angle – a lot better than other pics in other magazines, even those self-professed professional modeling pictures which actually makes her look like an elf. And we all know elves are fake right?

I hope without the makeup these elves do not look like orcs…

Login or Register before you can reply to SDS
    • HeTieShou replied:

You honestly wonder how all of these girls look without makeup, good picture angle, air brushing,etc..I am still shocked at all of those pictures of women with and without make up… Boy,they looked like 2 different people…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  13. HeTieShou says:

I just googled some other pictures of Viann and she does not look as good as she does in this picture… I guess this is one of the best pictures of her.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou