Shirley Yeung Wants to Protect Her Husband’s Identity

By on May 15, 2020 in NEWS

Shirley Yeung Wants to Protect Her Husband’s Identity

Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) finally returned to work after giving birth to her son Kody in early February. The mother of two accepted an interview with Happy Party <開心大派對> and shared details about her newest family member. As her husband is also a fairly new addition to her family, she did not shy away from talking about him, but she hopes to protect his identity.

Since her husband is not an entertainer, Shirley did not disclose his identity even when she announced her remarriage and second pregnancy. Despite her efforts to shield him from reporters, the paparazzi still wait by the door of their residence day and night, hoping to catch him on camera.

In response to the media’s curiosity, Shirley frankly said, “We will let things happen naturally. I know people are following us, so we can only take it easy. I can’t be scared over such trivial matters each day because I am busy. I have a lot of things to take care of so I can’t worry too much. I think his identity will be revealed one day.”

Before marrying her new husband, Shirley had Andy Ng‘s (吳帥) daughter, Krystal Yeung (楊卓穎). According to Shirley, Krystal takes really good care of her brother. “She has already become an expert after watching me change and feed her brother,” Shirley shared. “She even knows how to burp her little brother after he drinks milk while singing to him. She loves singing to him. She is very gentle and a good helper.”

Source: HK01

This article is written by Hailey for JayneStars.com.

18 comments to Shirley Yeung Wants to Protect Her Husband’s Identity

1. sehseh says:

Her son followed her surname. A good guess that she’s not legally married and she cannot reveal who her partner is. If paparazzi can dig out artistes marriage registration like Raymond Lam’s, Louisa So etc, impossible life they cannot find out even her husband surname.

Login or Register before you can reply to sehseh
    • sehseh replied:

@sehseh

typo
      impossible *that

Login or Register before you can reply to sehseh
    • bubbles23 replied:

@sehseh errrr I thought she got married overseas so they can’t possibly dig up every piece of info

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbles23
      • sehseh replied:

@bubbles23 She is a Hong Kong citizen so she need to register her marriage in HK to have it recognized. Hence I said she’s may not be legally married. Correct me if I’m wrong.

For her child’s sake I hope her current spouse is not legally married to someone else, if you know what I meant. But her child following her surname is quite telling.

Login or Register before you can reply to sehseh
      • orchid123 replied:

@sehseh
        I have the same feeling. No guys like to have their children named after their mothers only.

Login or Register before you can reply to orchid123
    • hetieshou replied:

@sehseh
      True and I find it sad when she claims to be happily married to her husband but her son takes her surname instead of his. That is not right at all.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  2. afan202 says:

Another baby out of wedlock! She just doesn’t get it.

Login or Register before you can reply to afan202
    • bizzybody replied:

@afan202 Just hope that at least she’s smart enough to get enough financial compensation to secure her child’s future since the child may have no legal status to claim for anything in case something happens to her.

Login or Register before you can reply to bizzybody
    • jetgirl112 replied:

@afan202 gee I didn’t realise we lived in 1800s.

Login or Register before you can reply to jetgirl112
      • afan202 replied:

@jetgirl112 , Varied research shows that children in single-parent homes fare worse than those with two parents. This is a fact. Show me otherwise.

Login or Register before you can reply to afan202
      • hetieshou replied:

@afan202
        True to some extent, but if the single parent is wealthy then it makes a big difference.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  3. jimmyszeto says:

Shirley just wants people guessing because she wants to stay relevant. No one really cares apart from reporters lacking in work during the pandemic.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
    • hetieshou replied:

@jimmyszeto
      Exactly and she is not relevant to the circle anymore but the reporters just want news even if it isn’t important news. They need money during this pandemic.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  4. cutie777 says:

I guess we never gonna find out the father of her child for a while same situation with Cecilia Cheung.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    • hetieshou replied:

@cutie777
      I wonder if anyone cares as she is no longer relevant..

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  5. jimmyszeto says:

Where does it say that the newborn son’s surname is Yeung? If that is true then it is a huge huge concern. Shirley Yeung is a mess who still craves the limelight. She needs to let go and walk in her path that she created for herself. She made her own bed so should lie in it…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto