Viann Zhang Sends Birthday Wishes to Ron Ng

By on September 4, 2011 in NEWS

Ron Ng’s (吳卓羲) romance with the mainland actress, Viann Zhang (張馨予), became an increasingly intense affair. On her blog last night, Viann wrote, “Happy Birthday” to send birthday wishes to Ron [whose birthday was on September 2nd].

Asked about her romance with Ron Ng in an interview yesterday, Viann noted that she will go with the flow in the relationship. She has not thought about the “results” in the future. Viann revealed that Ron provided encouragement to her and stressed that she did not use him to promote herself.

Source: Oriental Daily

Jayne: Viann and Ron have indeed become very public lately. How has fan sentiment on Ron’s Weibo reacted recently?

31 comments to Viann Zhang Sends Birthday Wishes to Ron Ng

1. Vivien says:

More like Viann loves to be public about the relationship 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
    • Judy replied:

To be fair, what girl doesn’t want to openly date her man? I would hate having to hide my relationship, regardless of his celebrity status.

Though she is plastic, she’s a pretty plastic lady 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Judy
      • HeTieShou replied:

Well if she became plastic, she obviously should look decent since that was why she went plastic in the first place. However, we can see that she looks too plastic…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Veejay replied:

@Judy,

It would be a waste of money if Viann still look ugly after the surgery. PS (Plastic Surgery) is meant to make someone “prettiest” not just prettier…

As for Viann, we can tell how insecure she is, despite using “love” to confess to the world that she’s the official gf of Ron, she also did a makeover to transform herself into a mannequin so handsome guy like Ron would fall for her…see how insecure that is?

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay

Does her face even register emotion? She looks like a mannequin.

• HeTieShou replied:

My thoughts exactly!!

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Kidd replied:

She does look like a mannequin in that picture.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Bridget replied:

+1. It’s kind of creepy, actually. She looks like an Asian Bratz doll.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
    • Veejay replied:

I guess too much tissue were removed from her face making them too tight to show any emotion.

I wonder how she would look like after 10 yrs later?

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
      • HeTieShou replied:

I wonder if she will look like Dodo Cheng?? Boy, bad sight that I don’t want to even imagine…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Veejay replied:

@HTS,

U know Dodo cheng doesn’t really look dat bad onscreen even after she has aged. I’ve seen normal ppl who had plastic surgery looks even worse with sagging chin, droppy eyeslids, crooked nose that almost like falling off!. Maybe those who I’ve seen had cheap plastic surgery thus making them looks urgh..

As for Viann, I’m not sure how expensive her plastic surgery was but she definitely had undergone a thorough one to achieve such mannequin looks!

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
      • HeTieShou replied:

@Veejay,
        Well I heard that Dodo had to get even more plastic surgery done to fix up everything since her face looked like a pile of melted plastic. Also, since she is a celeb of course she has the resources and all to try to look her best. Did you see that horrid photo of hers?? It freaked everyone out…I bet that if she did not have herself packaged up in her expensive packaging, she would look worse than the normal person that has had plastic surgery. However, if she didn’t, I bet she would scare everyone away…

I think plastic surgery is plastic surgery but I agree that the quality of an expensive one may make it a bit better than a lower quality one. But who knows?? time will tell how things will turn out until the time comes.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  3. Fox says:

Over photoshoped or it’s her real face? So emotionless.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  4. FanWen says:

I’m going with 1: She’s over promoting herself whereas Ron is more quiet and 2: Her face is so stiff and plastic that she doesn’t even need airbrush or photoshop!

Login or Register before you can reply to FanWen
  5. Chriselle says:

Severely photoshopped, but very prominent eyes and nose. Her lips are puffy, lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
  6. impmuse says:

Wonder how much of her will NOT be plastic when she reaches the age of 30, in 6 yrs time?!?!

Login or Register before you can reply to impmuse
    • HeTieShou replied:

I don’t quite understand your statement..She pretty much went plastic with everything on her face, so how can anything on her face not be plastic anymore. With more time, it will just wear out so she will have to get it all redone if she wants to keep her fake features.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • impmuse replied:

You’ve just answered your own question, HeTieShou!

Login or Register before you can reply to impmuse
      • HeTieShou replied:

Oh ok, so that was what you meant impmuse!!

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  7. Vivien says:

Photoshop, makeup or new job on that face? Guess..

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
    • HeTieShou replied:

I think it is all of the above…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  8. EkinFan says:

HOTNESS!

Login or Register before you can reply to EkinFan
    • Veejay replied:

Thanks to her plastic surgeon.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
  9. bloom says:

agree that she looks emotionless.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
    • Funn Lim replied:

Maybe all her emotions are exclusively for Ron’s eyes only. You never know, she might be very very expressive.

10. Canto says:

Wow, she really looks great! Like a perfect Chinese barbie doll kind of facial dimensions.

Login or Register before you can reply to Canto
    • Pineapple replied:

Oh well, everyone to their own I suppose. You must be one of the very few who thinks she looks perfect. I think that she looks very false and not real and that by the time she is 30 things will definitely change and not for the better either!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Pineapple
  11. Canto says:

Hm… Pineapple… actually I can’t wait for her to turn 30 and see whether things start to sag or maybe she could have more plastic surgery to cover things up, you know? So we will never know… cos we only always see the “perfect” face of her

Login or Register before you can reply to Canto
  12. Pineapple says:

I also heard that cameras can lie and do some touching up of photos. I saw a photo of an old actress called Joan Collins and she is in her 70s but not a line on her face. I have heard that she has had lots of plastic surgery but even so, at that age and not a line on her face. Most people I have spoken to also said that the cameras can do lots of tricks nowadays and “touching up” to make you look more perfect.

Yeah, I would be quite interested to see her in 6 years time or maybe by then she has lost her popularity because of her split with Ron that people wouldn’t even think of her. She is that unimportant to me that I am sure I shall forget about her soon enough.

Login or Register before you can reply to Pineapple
    • Funn Lim replied:

Pineapple, let me burst your bubble here;

every single photoshoot photo you see out there, TVB, etc, ALL ARE PHOTOSHOPPED. Added lightning, contrast, brightness, fuller hair, more gloss, etc. Every photo in a photoshoot. Those paparazzi ones? Too grainy to see.

It is not camera but graphic software. Some would photoshop until the body looks perfect. It is reality, doesn’t mean the stars don’t look good, they do but not so unearthly good.

13. natalie says:

Viann is a ugly b****! Ron should be with Kate! They look so good together! Roka forever 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to natalie