Zheng Shuang Shares Boyfriend’s Toilet Habits

By on September 25, 2018 in NEWS

Zheng Shuang Shares Boyfriend’s Toilet Habits

After being photographed going out on a date with a mysterious man earlier, Mainland Chinese actress Zheng Shuang (鄭爽) openly admitted to having a new boyfriend. She is currently dating Zhang Heng (張恒), a wealthy second-generation Shanghainese and who served as the producer on the reality show, This is Fighting Robots <這就是鐵甲>.

After meeting each other on the show, Zheng Shuang and Zhang Heng began dating in secret at first, but the media caught the couple hugging each other out in public. Making an official announcement back in August and confirming her relationship status, Zheng Shuang often shared funny stories with her fan group on social media.

Recently, Zheng Shuang stirred up some mixed reactions on her latest post talking about her boyfriend’s washroom habits. In her post, she wrote, “I have a very girly boyfriend…why don’t everyone share girly stories of their boyfriends? I’ll start – the other day when I saw my boyfriend going to the washroom at in our onsen hotel, he was sitting down on the toilet, telling me that if he stood, his urine will go everywhere and it’ll be very dirty and disgusting, and that his way is a lot more convenient.”

While some of Zheng Shuang’s fans complimented the actress for having an easy-going personality, some netizens criticized her actions, calling her out on revealing such a private moment on the Internet. Some even left comments on her post stating that they felt very uncomfortable with a female making such a public announcement.

Source: Ettoday

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Zheng Shuang Shares Boyfriend’s Toilet Habits

• Zheng Shuang No Longer Puts Money First(2)
  • Zheng Shuang Scared of Criticism: “I’m Not as Strong as I Seem”(1)
  • Fans Get the Perfect Cast for New TV Drama “Endless Sky Lanterns”(3)
  • Zheng Shuang is a Robot Girl in "Hi, I’m Saori"(1)
  • Zheng Shuang Opens Up About Her Deepest Thoughts: “I Must Be Crazy”(10)
  • Zheng Shuang Loses Her Temper at a Game Show(40)
  • List of Highest-Paid Chinese Actresses Revealed(5)
  • Ma Tianyu and Zheng Shuang to Have Sad Ending in “Cry Me a Sad River”(3)
  • Then and Now: Check Out These 10 Celebrities From Their Debut ‘till Now(17)
  • Zheng Shuang, Hu Yitian In Talks to Star in “The Journey of Flower” Spin-Off(4)

• 7 comments to Zheng Shuang Shares Boyfriend’s Toilet Habits

1. iampheng says:

What’s the problem? Is it because now ppl know she’s having sex with her bf?

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
      • wm2017 replied:

@iampheng Lol..I know…Damn she sure doesn’t sound sane after breaking up w/that ex. I mean good thing she’s happy but sharing bathroom habits on social media? What is she the Asian Kardashians? She will be posting bathroom selfies soon. haha LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
    2. kmfayb says:

When I saw the headline, I thought Zheng Shuang was talking about something really crude or disgusting. Oh, so she should not publicly talk about bathroom habits because she is a woman, and it makes her fans uncomfortable. Okaaaay, hahahaha,lmao, lol. When will these fans morph into this century? Reminds me of a fan who stop supporting his goddess and he went into depression because his perfect goddess smokes, lol. Women should not swear, drink, smoke, throw a punch, raise their voice or disobey their husbands. These are just a few of the things that asian women shouldn’t do. Many men are doing what Zheng Shuang’s boyfriend is doing. The wives sure appreciate it as it keeps the bathroom from smelling like an old ram sheep, lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to kmfayb
      • iampheng replied:

@kmfayb

I agree. I’m not a huge fan on reading about somebody’s peeing posture either. With that said, I just don’t agree with ppl being shocked and policing what women should do or not do in public.

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
    3. lynn90 says:

I understand her honesty, but some things are a bit TMI. Haha. At least she seems happy.

Login or Register before you can reply to lynn90
      • iampheng replied:

@lynn90

haha, yeah. i don’t actually watch any of her shows cause her characters aren’t that interesting. But then her real persona is much more interesting to follow.

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
    4. coralie says:

her experience is more common than people think. I enjoy her honest comments

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie