Grace Chan Wants a Daughter Soon

By on February 7, 2020 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Grace Chan Wants a Daughter Soon

When 28-year-old Grace Chan (陳凱琳) participated in the TVB drama, Blue Veins <殭>, she never imagined she would snag the My Favorite TVB Drama Character award at the 2016 TVB Star Awards Malaysia, let alone fall in love with her costar, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎). Although he is 21 years older, the couple did not let their age difference stop them from tying the knot in Bali two years ago and welcome their son, Rafael, the following year. Stepping into the Year of the Rat, Grace reflects on the past year and realizes her biggest achievement was becoming a mom.

“When I was still pregnant, I thought I would return to [acting] quickly,” Grace expressed. “But after giving birth and seeing him grow each day, I can’t bear to return to work.”

Besides, Rafael will start school this year and meet other children, so she hopes to accompany him on the milestone. Although she is putting work on the back burner, Grace promises she is still interested in filming dramas. “I’m not retiring, but I don’t know when I’ll return,” she shared. “[Kevin] supports whatever I choose as long as I can handle it.”

Moreover, Grace said she’s not as healthy these days. “I get tired and sick easily, but I need to be healthy to take care of my family,” the mother of one said.

Also, she wants to have another baby soon, so her children are not too far apart in age. Since she has a twin brother, Grace hopes Rafael will also have a companion whom he can grow up with. “If I have a daughter next, then I can stop having kids, but I hope to have two to three kids,” Grace said.

Source: Mingpao

This article is written by MelodyC for JayneStars.com.

Grace Chan Goes Grocery Shopping with Son and Helper

Grace Chan Throws Surprise 50th Birthday Party for Kevin Cheng

Kevin Cheng Chides Grace Chan for Throwing Too Many Parties for Baby Raphael

• Grace Chan Prioritizes Taking Care of Kids First(0)
  • Grace Chan Gives Up Filming Dramas for Kids(55)
  • Grace Chan and Kevin Cheng Spoof "The World of the Married"(7)
  • Grace Chan is Content With Having Two Children(0)
  • Grace Chan Gives Birth to Baby Boy Yannick(26)
  • Grace Chan and Zoie Tam's Pregnancies During COVID-19(0)
  • It's Going to Be Another Boy for Grace Chan!(15)
  • Kevin Cheng May Film a TVB Drama(9)
  • Grace Chan Confirms She is Expecting Second Baby(11)
  • Is Grace Chan Pregnant Again?(7)

• 27 comments to Grace Chan Wants a Daughter Soon

1. jane626 says:

Please stay home to care for her family and do not return to acting. She can’t act and horrible to watch

Login or Register before you can reply to jane626
      • joyce replied:

@jane626 agree, please have more kids so she can stay home to take care of her kids. I don’t think I’d watched any or at least finished watching a drama with her in it.

Login or Register before you can reply to joyce
      • wm2017 replied:

@jane626 Lol…She is at least good to look at no? haha… Yes, she can’t really act but that’s to be expected since what can expect from Ms. HK’s? I actually find Aimee Chan even more annoying to watch. Not that Linda Chung is any better. haha lol….but If I have to pick. Annoying # 1 would be/Aimee Chan/Linda Chung/then Mrs. Kevin C. haha

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
        • alicesky replied:

@wm2017 i completly concur…. lol… ur comment is so funny. Thats my list as well 😉

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
        • wm2017 replied:

@alicesky 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
        • alch replied:

@wm2017 Crystal Fung is even worst right?

Login or Register before you can reply to alch
        • wm2017 replied:

@alch Well, same level? haha lol… Oh boy oh boy it’s so hard to pick who is worst. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
      • janet72 replied:

@jane626 totally agree. she can’t act at all…so please stay at home and look after her family. same goes for linda chung…she can’t act nor sing.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • hetieshou replied:

@jane626
        I agree and cannot stand her. Please have a lot of kids and stay home!!

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • bennyjr replied:

@jane626 yes agree.., please stay home.

Not only Grace… majority of the Miss HK cannot act, how sad, only pretty face.

Login or Register before you can reply to bennyjr
    2. vlol says:

Baby Rafael is adorable! I bet a baby girl will be equally adorable.

Login or Register before you can reply to vlol
    3. m0m0 says:

I like her, shes very pretty. Acting better than Linda Chung ar.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
      • hetieshou replied:

@m0m0
        Really? I feel Linda is a way better actress than her. I guess that shows that acting is subjective to some extent.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • m0m0 replied:

@hetieshou
          I know Linda’s got her fans but I don’t like her. When she first debut, I thought she was cute. Then after watching one drama, I started finding her annoying because she simply can’t act. People improve but she is stagnant. My sister in law found her unbearable after watching a drama with her and bosco where he played a cop to protect her. She must had been acting for at least a dozen years before then but she sucked so bad in it and pretty much every drama.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
        • chloelee12345 replied:

@m0m0 I think she is ok, Aimee is ok.

Linda Chung I feel is the worst actress of all time. No improvement whatsoever

Login or Register before you can reply to chloelee12345
        • m0m0 replied:

@chloelee12345
          Right on.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
        • hetieshou replied:

@chloelee12345
          I would not say so as Linda is bad but a bit better than Grace. Aimee is bad too and is about the same as Grace.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    4. I feel she is a nice person but no I don’t like her acting.
      I remember when she first acted and she was already lead actress in Captain Of Destiny which was crazy! Without Ruco there to salvage that drama it would’ve been a dump.

Login or Register before you can reply to oligodendrocytes
      • m0m0 replied:

@oligodendrocytes
        The drama had a stupid story line anyway. Her acting of course didn’t help of course.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    5. myxx says:

Nah i don’t think she’s that bad. She looks pretty as well. I’d watch something with Grace in it (i’m not a fan!). Compared to the other randoms that are getting parts in tvb dramas (ugly, bad teeth, can’t pronounce canto etc), she’s not bad at all. But agree with above comments. Linda Chung is by far the most annoying (her whiny voice and crooked teeth!). Can’t bear to watch her even for 10 minutes.

Login or Register before you can reply to myxx
    6. kokomo says:

I personally don’t find Grace to be that bad. Her acting is not the best but it’s not bad. I think she has the potential to improve if she continued to act.

Login or Register before you can reply to kokomo
      • hetieshou replied:

@kokomo

I guess that shows that acting is subjective as I find her so annoying. She just does not have the innate talent to act well. She may improve with more experience but can never be good. I feel acting is a talent just like singing where you have to kind of be born with it.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    7. sherla1019 says:

please stay home and care for the family let Kevin bring in the income….dont come back to the entertainment industry cant stand her acting i cringe everytime i hear her voice

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019
      • hetieshou replied:

@sherla1019
        I agree and am shocked that some are saying she is not that bad. I cringe when I hear or see her. She truly loves attention and married her idol which is very rare but does happen.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • renren replied:

@hetieshou if you and others here agree that Grace cannot act , and her voice is annoying, then that says it all. You try to be fair #llwy12 also try to be fair and if you guys along with others on this article agree on this, then the people have spoken. I too agree that Grace and Linda are terrible actresses, and I like and know Linda. That should say something.

Login or Register before you can reply to renren
        • hetieshou replied:

@renren

Linda is a bit better as she has more experience but she is not a good actress either. I feel acting just like singing is a skill you have to be born with that you hone with experience and training. But if you naturally do not have it then you just don’t and even after years of acting, you still do not improve much. However, if you have the skill to act well then even when you first start acting, everyone sees your potential right away. I saw that with Tony Leung even when he first started out, which is why he is now one of the best HK actors.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    8. luye says:

Grace reminds me of Shay Mitchell – both cant act. Stiff expressions & cares way too much about looking pretty onscreen.

Login or Register before you can reply to luye