Miss Chinese International 2015 Contestants in Swimsuits
After weeks of training and late night rehearsals, the 18 contestants for Miss Chinese International 2015 will compete for the crown on January 25. As a tradition, the contestants appeared for a final run-through in their swimwear and voted for this year’s Miss Friendship. The award was presented to #2 Christina Jin (金詩迪) from Auckland, New Zealand.
Similar to the policies from the last few years, the finals will employ a set of celebrity voters. This year, TVB elected 20 of their artistes in joining the voting process, which include: Priscilla Wong (黃翠如), Eliza Sam (岑麗香), Samantha Ko (高海寧), Yoyo Chen (陳自瑤), Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗), Toby Chan (陳庭欣), Ali Lee (李佳芯), Sisley Choi (蔡思貝), Jacquelin Chong (莊思敏), Lisa Chong (莊思明), Oscar Leung (梁烈唯), Joel Chan (陳山聰), Jerry Lamb (林曉峰), Amigo Chui (崔健邦), William Chak (翟威廉), Owen Cheung (張振朗), Stanley Cheung (張景淳), Penny Chan (陳國峰), Matthew Ho (何廣沛), and Hinson Chou (周子揚).
Miss Chinese International 2015 contestants:
- Lu Zhen Ting (陸媜婷) – Anhui
- Christina Jin (金詩迪) – Auckland
- Isabella Ng (吳紫薇) – Bangkok
- Jennifer Zhang (張羽琪) – Chicago
- Holly Ho (何麗) – Jiangsu
- Veronica Shiu (邵珮詩) – Hong Kong
- Anjoe Hui (許愫恩) – Kuala Lumpur
- Katrina Lee (李玉薇 ) – Los Angeles
- Cindy Yip (葉靈夢竹) – Melbourne
- Jia Lee (李嘉馨) – Montreal
- Catherine Hui (惠櫸喬) – New York
- Shirley Lau (劉夢穎) – San Francisco
- Leah Lee (李卓兒) – Seattle
- Tammy Wong (黃詩敏) – Singapore
- Mandy Chai (蔡美霆) – Sydney
- Valerie Fong (方詩揚) – Toronto
- Erica Chen (陳怡靜) – Vancouver
- Yolanda Yan (嚴蔚) – Zhejiang
This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.