[Pictorial] Angelababy Chops Off Long Hair

By on September 12, 2018 in NEWS

[Pictorial] Angelababy Chops Off Long Hair

Angelababy‘s signature locks are gone! In the October issue of Marie Claire, Angelababy sports a choppy pixie cut, which highlights the 29-year-old’s waif-like features.

Source: Sina

9 comments to [Pictorial] Angelababy Chops Off Long Hair

1. cutie777 says:

Wow. Seriously? She reminded me of Angelina Jolie.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    • nigel replied:

@cutie777 AJ has thicker lips but the hair looks good on her. She has sharp features & beautiful eyes. Pixie cut suits her.

Login or Register before you can reply to nigel
  2. funnlim says:

She can shave her head bald and she is still boring

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
  3. mangotango says:

Looks good. Sultry.

Login or Register before you can reply to mangotango
  4. coralie says:

Still not that attractive to me. Maybe she’ll grow on me, like Angelina Jolie did. I used to think she was ooglay ’cause of her sausage lips. But she’s gotten much prettier to me.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
  5. m0m0 says:

looks a bit indian but it looks good and a break through for her

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  6. kmfayb says:

Yaaawwwwnnn……………zzzzz.Wakes up for a moment. No talent, overrated, overpaid, undertalented…… Nothing to write home to mama about. Oh!, even fake beauty, don’t let that girl near the stove, she’ll melt, I tell ya, she’ll melt. ……yaaawwnn, zzzzzz……

Login or Register before you can reply to kmfayb
  7. dramas4me says:

There are very few people can work this pixie cut. It doesn’t look very good on AB.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
  8. megamiaow says:

Wow I didn’t recognise her. Am not a fan of the pixie cut on anyone. Least it can grow out…

Login or Register before you can reply to megamiaow