Abandoning Hins Cheung, Kenny Kwan Meets With Another Man

By on November 2, 2011 in Hook-ups & Break-ups, NEWS

Boyz member, Kenny Kwan (關智斌) and Hins Cheung’s  (張敬軒) “intimate relationship” rumors have circulated for five years. The pair were often photographed dining out together and frequented each other’s homes. Despite allegations that Kenny and Hins were living together, the men continued to deny such rumors.

Last night at 7 PM, Kenny was spotted wearing glasses and carrying a backpack. Leaving behind good friend, Hins Cheung, Kenny walked alone on a street in the Causeway Bay district. Wandering aimlessly for some time, Kenny walked near a bar on Hoi Ping Road to meet with a long-haired man. The pair finally entered a nearby building before disappearing from the reporter’s line of vision.

Source: Orientaldaily.on.cc

Jayne: Any additional details on Kenny Kwan and Hins Cheung’s relationship? Didn’t realize the rumors have been circulating for 5 years already; the headlines must have been very mild….

How do you feel about this article?
Abandoning Hins Cheung, Kenny Kwan Meets With Another Man

• Hins Cheung: "My Relationship with Kenny Kwan Hasn't Changed"(3)
  • "Heartbroken" Hins Cheung Goes Out to Party with Men!(13)
  • Kenny Kwan’s Bed Scenes in Upcoming Movie “The Fallen”(0)
  • Family Relations You Didn’t Know About Between Hong Kong Stars(20)
  • [Celebrity Homes] Inside Hins Cheung's Historic Home(3)
  • [Celebrity Homes] Kenny Kwan Shows Off His Luxurious Apartment to Steven Cheung(5)
  • Kenny Kwan Makes Musical Comeback and Releases New Song(8)
  • Celebrity Weddings: Ivana Wong and Eric So(12)
  • 2014 Jade Solid Gold Awards: Jinny Ng Wins Song of the Year(43)
  • Kevin Cheng, Chilam Cheung Show Off Age-Defying Looks at 18th China Music Awards(24)

• 19 comments to Abandoning Hins Cheung, Kenny Kwan Meets With Another Man

1. Summer says:

I never knew that Kenny is rumored to be gay until last year or so. I am surprised that their rumor have circulated for five years. I never knew that Kenny is rumored to be gay until last year or so. I am surprised that their rumor have circulated for five years.

So I am really confused, didn’t Hins dated or rumor to be together with Ivana Wong and she admitted to the relationship. So were they doing this as publicity?

Login or Register before you can reply to Summer
      • Kidd replied:

Hins have been rumours with both Ivana and Kenny. I believe he’s great friends with both.

This gay rumours have been going on for years. What I like about this friendship is they were never bothered with the rumours and continue to be close friends, doing stuff together.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
        • jayne replied:

Kidd,
          Do you think Kenny and Hins are just good friends or more? Did they ever speak about each other in a way that implied more?

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • Kidd replied:

Jayne,

I didn’t analysis their words. I always take celebs’ word for it until proven otherwise in this matter. Since they never admit to it, I’ll take their relationship as purely friendship. But, if it turns out that they really are a gay couple, I’ll still continue to support them.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Fox replied:

Hins and Ivana had rumours before Hins and Kenny. After the reporters have new target Kenny, Ivana is never mentioned.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
        • josie replied:

But Ivana likes to mention hins a lot. I remember her telling the reporters about how they bickered on the phone and he had to call her long distance to apologize. They’re like mutually needy towards each other.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
    2. Kidd says:

Jayne,

Kenny and Hins rumours are like Joey Yung and Denise Ho. Very long standing rumours. I’ve read about it for some years already. I remember a reading a tabloit showing Hins and Kenny wearing matching shoes and they supposedly hold hands (but the picture looks more like angle issue than really holding hands) Both men never admitted to the relationship. But they never hide their friendship due to the rumours either. I like this of them. They openlya admitted to going to each others’ home. Hins sometimes have dinner with Kenny’s parents because Hins’ family is in China (Hins can from Guangzhou). Hins also said when he first came to HK, Kenny helped him a lot. Hins, on the other hand, help put in producing Kenny’s album and wrote a song for him. I think they also take care of a dog together (I don’t remember whose’s not is it or who is helping who take care).

Not very long ago, there’s a news that Hins admitted to their relationship because Hins said Kenny is like a ‘little wife’. But, actually, Hins was just describing and aspect of Kenny’s personality.

Whether they are gay or not doesn’t matter. I still like them both, especially Hins. Love his voice.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • jayne replied:

Kidd,
        Thanks for the background on Kenny and Hins’ rumors and friendship. I didn’t realize that these rumors were circulating for such a long time.

Whether friendship or more, glad that Kenny and Hin continue to enjoy their company and did not decide to avoid each other as a result.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • Fox replied:

Uhm, Kenny’s singing career is kinda half died, so actually EEG dun care much about him as well as ban him to be friend of Hins.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • cynthia replied:

I am sure they won’t be bothered whether you like them or not.

Login or Register before you can reply to cynthia
        • Kidd replied:

So, what’s your point?

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Fox replied:

I rmb there is a tabloid showed pix of them “kissed” during EDC’s scandal time so it faded. Watever, I still like the idea they are a couple. Good friends or gays, no matter what.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    3. coco says:

I thought he was with Ivana Wong the entire time and now it is shocking to hear rumours of him being gay

Login or Register before you can reply to coco
      • M1RACLE replied:

Same. I watched an episode of Beautiful Cooking where he was being teased the whole time. He was a guest when Ivana was a contestant and he seemed to handle all the marriage rumours well during the episode. I had no idea he had rumours of being gay.

Login or Register before you can reply to M1RACLE
    4. josie says:

I believe kenny and hins are a gay couple. OTOH, Hins and ivana’s relationship is kinda ambiguous. They act like they’re a couple but it might just be ivana’s offbeat personality. She’s quite humorous w/ her sweet lil’ voice. I never heard about how kenny and her interact w/ each other though. I wonder if there’s any jealousy btwn them.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
    5. Selena says:

Hins thanked Kenny under his concert in Macau this Summer. Ivana was the guest singer at the concert.

Login or Register before you can reply to Selena
    6. Jose says:

Kenny and Hins are gay and are together. I no this cause I have a friend who works in marketing and works closely with HK artists.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jose
      • Summer replied:

Thank you for the inside scoop. I mean those close to both of them will definitely know if this is true.(Especially Steven. LOL)

Login or Register before you can reply to Summer
      • milo001 replied:

So is this rumor that they had break up true?They are such a cute couple and it’s really bad that they had to hide their relationships just because they are artist.

Login or Register before you can reply to milo001