Myolie Wu Addresses Negative Gossip Over Philip Lee

By on December 3, 2015 in NEWS

Myolie Wu Addresses Negative Gossip Over Philip Lee

At a recent promotional event, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) spoke about her wedding in December, and also took the chance to address some of the rumors surrounding her fiance, Philip Lee (李乘德).

Myolie admitted that she was feeling slightly nervous about the wedding, and had even been suffering from a minor breakout as a result of bridal nerves. She added that she would be diligently applying facial masks, so as to look her prettiest during the wedding.

On the rumors that self-conscious Philip has been renting a lavish apartment with the monthly rental of $5000 USD despite being scarcely able to afford it, Myolie said, “I can’t be bothered with those reports. How will I not know where he lives? We each have our own property but have been on the lookout for a suitable marital home. We’re fine with either renting or buying.”

As for whether Philip’s net worth was significantly less than Myolie’s, she said, “I don’t even know what my own net worth is. I believe he has quite a substantive net worth.”

Myolie also pointed out that running a nightclub was not Philip’s main occupation. Rather, Philip was mainly busy in managing his own headhunting firm.

Also at the event, Vivien Yeo (楊秀惠) was asked about her multimillion-dollar investment in a shop that sells beauty and skincare products mainly imported from Korea. Vivien laughed and said that she often tested those products on herself before deciding to sell them.

Source: Yahoo.com.hk

This article is written by Jingles for JayneStars.com.

• Myolie Wu Turns 40(0)
  • Myolie Wu Throws 100-Day Banquet for Her Second Son(3)
  • Myolie Wu: "My Ex Made Me More Mature; My Hubby Pampers Me Like A Child"(7)
  • Myolie Wu Stays in Maldives Underwater Hotel for 39th Birthday(2)
  • Is Myolie Wu Pregnant with Baby #2?(1)
  • Myolie Wu’s 39th Birthday Wish Is to Have Another Baby(1)
  • Kind-Hearted, Myolie Wu and Husband, Visit Children with Cleft Lips and Palates(2)
  • Myolie Wu Throws Father's Day BBQ for Husband(1)
  • Myolie Wu Shows Balding Temples(8)
  • Myolie Wu Unhappy with Mother-In-Law?(19)

• 10 comments to Myolie Wu Addresses Negative Gossip Over Philip Lee

1. kolo says:

although i dont like him as myolie’s fiance, please guys gives them some space.as long as he dont eat soft rice then its ok.

Login or Register before you can reply to kolo
    2. happybi says:

Poor Myolie.. just hope all these rubbish news won’t affect their relationship. Give her some space so she can be happy.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    3. coralie says:

It’s kind of a double standard on wealth.

The less wealthy women who marry into money get called gold-diggers. But if they marry someone poor(er), there’s so much backlash for the guy (soft rice king).

It seems any poor party that gets married to someone wealthier just can’t get a break.

There’s a limited amount of wealthy and good character ppl in the world. If someone is able to find a partner, whether rich or poor, they should still count themselves lucky. Many of my richer gfs have poorer bfs and they’re happy and fine with it. Likewise some of my guy friends have much poorer gfs and they’re also content with that. One party is usually bound to have more, thats just how it is.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
    4. kangaroo says:

He looks “weak” in that photo. But Myolie should not mind all these talks, only need to look at her own judgement and knowledge of him. All our talks here are fictional as it is based on perception, hear-say and what we like to think. I prefer Myolie and Bosco.

Login or Register before you can reply to kangaroo
    5. juneau says:

prevouis boyfriend is much more better…this …eerrrrrrrrrr

Login or Register before you can reply to juneau
    6. orchid123 says:

Head hunting firm does not make very good money these days. A lot of recruiting in big corporations is done through networking. A head hunting firm is just selling service, and there is no solid assets.

I know “Love is Blind”. I just hope that Philip Lee will turn out to be a good husband for Myolie Wu and Myolie will have a happy and everlasting marriage.

Login or Register before you can reply to orchid123
    7. melodylai says:

Sighhhhh! It’s the 21st Century, why can’t women earn more than men? Not everything is based on money, if they’re love is based on that then they’re road ahead will not be very long.
      I feel sorry for celebrities sometimes, some of their fans are so crazy, they act like they have self entitlement to these celebs and try to dictate their lives and try to scare off their partners, just be happy for your idols that they have found love instead of being angry about it.

Login or Register before you can reply to melodylai
    8. janet72 says:

whether he is rich or not, it’s her choice.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
    9. augustwentie says:

I want her to be happy but at the same time I still want her to think twice about this decision. Yea I know I’m ridiculous that way 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to augustwentie