Sisley Choi, Tony Hung Star in New Ancient Drama

By on September 21, 2015 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Sisley Choi, Tony Hung Star in New Ancient Drama

Although Tony Hung’s (洪永城) latest drama Captain of Destiny <張保仔> just began its broadcast, he is slated to star in another ancient costume drama, Peculiar Taste <味想天開> (tentative). The drama also features the casting of Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) and Stephanie Ho (何雁詩).

While the new drama centers on cooking, Tony jokingly admits that he has absolutely no talent in the kitchen. When asked if he is able to at least cook for his girlfriend, Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), Tony revealed, “I’ve made her steak and pasta before, but she didn’t really like it.” Asked if Natalie’s cooking is better, Tony said, “Her nickname is NatNat, of course she’s great at it. She made me grilled salmon and she usually cooks Western dishes. I hope to take lessons and challenge her.”

On working with Sisley, who is a rumor-magnet, Tony shrugged and said he is not concerned. Always keeping an optimistic view despite being surrounded by gossip, Sisley said she would treat any rumors as free promotions for the drama.

In related news, Stephanie publicly uploaded a photo on her blog last night, showing off her tall, handsome boyfriend of Korean-Chinese decent.

Source: Oriental Daily

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

12 comments to Sisley Choi, Tony Hung Star in New Ancient Drama

1. msxie0714 says:

Yikes! The costumer and stylist did a lousy job.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
  2. isay says:

oh my goodness! TVB is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel to shove these 3 newbies as main leads down our throats, groan. Sigh, what’s happened to TVB who can’t seem to retain their established stars or continue to groom their tried and tested remaining talents into even bigger stars? I’m losing interest in all new TVB dramas.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
  3. onlyyou says:

why all mehs? where are all the veterans?

Login or Register before you can reply to onlyyou
  4. kolo says:

sorry to say that but think tony hung is the most unattractive siu san of tvb ever have. why him? there are plenty of good looking guy on the streets of hongkong that are more handsome than him.his acting isnt good either.so what is the point of tvb to promote him,even wong cho nam is more attractive than him.

Login or Register before you can reply to kolo
    • replied:

@kolo
      LOL…That proves how desperate TVB is right now. I mean come on, all these so called actors/actresses are mainly all newbies coming from MS or MR. HK? They are seriously sad n the stupid plots and scripts these days are not helping either.

Login or Register before you can reply to
  5. sherla1019 says:

THis is just great Sisley again I dont know where TVB gonna go with losing all the veteran artist I dont think the rating gonna go anywhere with these 3 noobs SMH…………..the station has done it again!!!!!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019
  6. funnlim says:

I am not gonna watch this. One out of the way.

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
  7. akinu says:

I love it how viewers are so hard to please. If the company uses the same faces over and over, people complain. However, if they decided to change up the game a little, people complain.

But I do agree that the company really needs to understand that they CAN use new actors/actresses but should actually “train” them first.

Login or Register before you can reply to akinu
  8. kaykay says:

LOVE Step Ho but not a fan of Tony Hung or Sisley. I only hope that Step is leading over Sisley, although I am sure that is probably going to be the case =/

Login or Register before you can reply to kaykay
  9. jjwong says:

WTF is that on Steph’s head?? O_o!!! ROFLMAO!

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
  10. m0m0 says:

don’t really like any of them. Steph is probably the best among the three but she lacks the star appeal the other two are just unbareble to watch

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  11. melodylai says:

Wow.. the picture really isn’t that flattering of Sisley, she looks aged and bloated in the face. I like Steph, although not the best at acting, she’s easy to watch on screen and her acting doesn’t annoy me. I’m guessing TVB is finally giving Tony his big break, by casting him as lead in a few dramas.

Login or Register before you can reply to melodylai