Yang Mi Heads Straight to the Salon After Her Flight

By on January 15, 2020 in NEWS

Yang Mi Heads Straight to the Salon After Her Flight

It’s definitely not easy to be a celebrity!

Yang Mi (杨幂) arrived at the Beijing airport moments after midnight on Wednesday, but despite the early hours, a large group of fans were still stationed at the airport, welcoming their idol. Although Yang Mi was wearing a thick down coat with her face covered up, fans still recognized the actress and screamed for her. Yang Mi nodded, waved back, and held their hands.

Yang Mi and her staff left the airport through a VIP exit. Instead of going home, Yang Mi went to a beauty salon for a skincare treatment. With her female assistant beside her, Yang Mi entered the salon through a side entrance.

Several hours later, Yang Mi left the salon through the same exit. One assistant stood in front of her, and another stood behind to make sure they weren’t being followed. Yang Mi was seen with medical tape on the T-zone of her face, and her face mask was changed to a white, surgical one. It appears that Yang Mi had completed some treatments on her face, and like what rumors are saying, maybe she has just undergone cosmetic surgery.

Source: 163.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

10 comments to Yang Mi Heads Straight to the Salon After Her Flight

1. dreamer says:

??? Dont understand their logic for coming to that conclusion.
    Even if she did have ps, it is none of our business. Her face is her source of income after all, although I don’t find her face beautiful.

Login or Register before you can reply to dreamer
    • m0m0 replied:

@dreamer
      people like this kind of news. the more that one denies it, the more the reporters want to dig. the media profits from stuff like this. if she admits to it, then there’d be nothing new to report anymore and that’s when they stop. i think this one is quite funny how they came to that conclusion since there’s really no proof like a before and after look. i wasn’t even aware that she was known for having ps.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  2. Is’t going to a beauty salon normal thing for girls/women? Not to mention she’s a celebrity, the face is sooooo important, a skincare treatment is a must. Not sure why some people said she was in for a PS

Login or Register before you can reply to khuekhueloves
    • hetieshou replied:

@khuekhueloves
      Depends on the person as I never go to a beauty salon. I only go to get a hair cut every now and then but that is it. I think either you have it or you don’t as it seems like the more you do the worse it gets.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • khuekhueloves replied:

@hetieshou maybe you’re right, as I often go to beauty salon, well a few times a month, people around me are the same so I see this as a normal thing.

Login or Register before you can reply to khuekhueloves
      • hetieshou replied:

@khuekhueloves
        Really? What do you do in a salon? I am very low maintenance so do not do those things. I feel you either have certain things or you just don’t and spending big amounts of money may enhance certain things but will not change what you do not have in terms of beauty or whatever. My late mom was anti make up and all so I was influenced by her.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  3. cutie777 says:

Lol. Yang Mi and Angelababy are this closed to become a best friend pretty soon since these two ladies loves to have a plastic surgery done at all the times.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
  4. yoyo says:

What a dumb way to accuse her of plastic surgery.

But almost all actresses today did plastic surgery so I don’t care. It is extremely hard to find a natural actress now. They can deny it all they want too, I don’t care, their job doesn’t allow them to admit those information. At least Yang Mi has always been very polite about this topic, she is respectful towards others who done it.

Login or Register before you can reply to yoyo
  5. niangniang says:

Who had a cosmetic surgery in the beauty salon?!?! Most likely she got some Botox or fillers or whatever kind of treatment. I have nothing against a tweak or 2. Celebrity is “靠脸吃饭” anyway.

Login or Register before you can reply to niangniang
  6. jimmyszeto says:

More likely sorting out her her hair which is a mess….

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto