Grace Chan Cooks With Twin Brother Derek

By on February 1, 2021 in Hong Kong, NEWS

Grace Chan Cooks With Twin Brother Derek

An active influencer, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) has been inviting her friends to make appearances on her Instagram. Recently, she filmed a video with her younger twin brother Derek. As Grace’s cooking skills leave much to be desired, she put her brother in charge of teaching viewers to assemble some easy to prepare dishes.

Using unconventional methods, Derek turned a waffle into an open sandwich. He believes that as long as the waffle is crispy enough, it can be treated as bread and is just as filling and convenient. He  suggested placing some cod roe spread or shrimp as a tasty topping, which can be served as an appetizer.

Grace later shared the video on Instagram and wrote, “It took a while for me to convince my brother to get Instagram, but once he did, as Aladdin would sing ‘A Whole New World’ was unleashed! (kidding) But being the fabulous brother that he is, he wanted to cook for me as a way of saying thank you, and whom am I to refuse a free meal?”

Derek later shared his thoughts on teaching Grace how to cook, “My sister’s cooking skills have definitely improved! But since it was all on camera, she had no choice but to eat my cooking.”

Many netizens enjoyed watching the siblings interact on camera together and requested that they film more videos together. They also praised Derek for his dark handsome features, which are a stark contrast from Grace.

Source: HK01

This article is written by Kiki for JayneStars.com.

• Grace Chan to Film New Parenting Show(17)
  • Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan’s Son Turns Two(7)
  • Katy Kung Hints That Grace Chan is Pregnant with Third Baby?(10)
  • Grace Chan Shares Her Four Insecurities(8)
  • Grace Chan and Kevin Cheng's Son Turns 100 Days Old(4)
  • How Grace Chan Slimmed Down After Giving Birth(0)
  • Grace Chan Prioritizes Taking Care of Kids First(0)
  • Grace Chan Gives Up Filming Dramas for Kids(56)
  • Ben Wong and Grace Chan are Baking Buddies(0)
  • Grace Chan and Kevin Cheng Spoof "The World of the Married"(7)

• 24 comments to Grace Chan Cooks With Twin Brother Derek

1. m0m0 says:

he looks indian just like her. even more so.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
      • exodus replied:

@m0m0 and hairy like one as well!!! His Canto isn’t as good as graces.

Login or Register before you can reply to exodus
      • cutie777 replied:

@m0m0 you already can tell they’re Indian so her two boys might have the Indian blood. It’s strange that their parents looks so Chinese that’s why I’m thinking they could be adopted when they were a little child. I remember Grace used to have dark skin like her brother maybe she bleached her skin to look lighter.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • hetieshou replied:

@m0m0
        Yes I bet they are at least half Indian or middle eastern. I have a cousin who is half Iranian( his dad is Iranian) and looks nothing Asian at all. Many did not even know he is my cousin.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    2. seriously says:

Damn ying & yang come to life

Login or Register before you can reply to seriously
    3. jingxi2943 says:

Sweet siblings:)

Login or Register before you can reply to jingxi2943
    4. minhee says:

They really look South Asian.

Login or Register before you can reply to minhee
      • hetieshou replied:

@minhee
        Yes either Indian or Middle Eastern.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    5. theyenman says:

Damn, they both look at least half Indian. I wonder if the the father secretly did a DNA test lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to theyenman
      • hetieshou replied:

@theyenman
        They are either half Indian or middle Eastern like my cousin who has a similar look.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    6. jlyl says:

Look at d amount of hair on his hands; long, curl and alot.

Login or Register before you can reply to jlyl
    7. meilin says:

Grace was a lot darker and looked a lot less Chinese and more south Asian. However, she seemed to have been able to become lighter . Wonder if her brother would perhaps lose more of the south Asian features following her footsteps?

Login or Register before you can reply to meilin
    8. summerdale says:

OK…..they said they are pure Chinese? Uhmm….pure Chinese just do NOT look like this.

Login or Register before you can reply to summerdale
      • hetieshou replied:

@summerdale
        Yup and they are at least half Indian or Middle Eastern.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    9. wm2017 says:

The brother definitely looks more Indian even when he was younger you can tell the Indian gene is pretty strong. But I don’t think they look like twins GC still looks a bit more Chinese to me.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
      • hetieshou replied:

@wm2017
        They are fraternal twins so they don’t need to look alike. They are either Indian or Middle eastern mixed. I have a cousin who is half Iranian and he looks kind of like Grace’s brother.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    10. joyce says:

Ok, so I wasn’t going to read this article but so curious about her twin. When she won the MHK, I already find her to be some kind of mix, can’t be 100% Chinese. But now I see her brother, I’m 100% sure they’re mixed

Login or Register before you can reply to joyce
    11. afan202 says:

I have always thought her brother looks very Indian. If they are indeed brother and sister then they are either adopted or her parents used donor embryos. Don’t they have another sibling? Wonder what she looks like.

Login or Register before you can reply to afan202
      • annebee replied:

@afan202 Their eldest sister looks Chinese. Looks like their mom.

Login or Register before you can reply to annebee
      • hetieshou replied:

@afan202
        Yes he looks very Indian or middle Eastern like my cousin who is half Iranian. Even if they are adopted or whatever, they will deny it as they would regard it as a shameful thing. I had some adopted cousins that looked nothing like my uncles and aunts but they lied about it since they were selfish. That can be the case here. Their older sister looks very Chinese/Asian.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    12. pinkhelmet says:

A real show-off. He should be dishing out Indian dishes instead.
      Hopefully do not follow the sister footsteps and grab someone’s girlfriend.
      She should not be acting, spare the audience her gasping and poor pronounciation of Cantonese.

Login or Register before you can reply to pinkhelmet
    13. annebee says:

If you take a look at their family photo, you will immediately noticed they are no way from the same mom and dad as their sister. They were probably adopted or scientifically produced. Since they are fraternel twins.

Login or Register before you can reply to annebee
      • hetieshou replied:

@annebee
        Yup, the 2 of them look very middle eastern/Indian. But of course their parents would try to hide that fact if they were adopted. Her brother looks like my cousin who is half Iranian, but my cousin knows about it. However, it seems like they are hiding it as they may think it is shameful thing sadly.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    14. sel3010 says:

There is no way they are pure Chinese. The brother looks Indian while Grace has the Indian shaped face and look too but she is much paler. Think either the mum had the twins with an Asian man or they are adopted.

Login or Register before you can reply to sel3010