Yang Mi Garners Praises for Her “Chopstick” Legs

By on May 1, 2019 in NEWS

Yang Mi Garners Praises for Her “Chopstick” Legs

Mainland actress Yang Mi’s (楊冪) every move is watched closely by the media and public due to her popularity. This was especially the case when she ended her five-year marriage with ex-husband Hawick Lau (劉愷威) late last year. Despite the setback in her love life, Yang Mi continued on with her work, and recently, she appeared at Changsha Huanghua International Airport wearing black athletic tight shorts and a bright orange knit top. The bike shorts revealed her “chopstick” legs, surprising netizens once again.

Many fans praised Yang Mi’s perfect legs, which were outlined by the tight material of the bottoms. They wrote, “I would wear it too if I had her legs!” and “Good looking people look good in anything.”

This is not the first time her “chopstick” legs stole the spotlight. A few days ago, a netizen uploaded a photo of Yang Mi participating in a show while wearing a short dress that showed off her legs. The netizen compared her legs with the arms of Shen Mengchen (沈夢辰), who was standing next to her. “The arm of Sheng Mengchen is almost thicker,” the person wrote.

Funnily enough, Sheng Mengchen responded on Weibo, “I just carefully compared them – they are really almost the same. Now I’m worried; I need to lose weight!”

Source: NowNews

This article is written by MelodyC for JayneStars.com.

10 comments to Yang Mi Garners Praises for Her “Chopstick” Legs

1. theyenman says:

I must have very different standards for what constitutes good looking. Those chopstick legs are like the complete opposite of what I would consider good looking. Can’t say I dig the anorexic look at all. Guess people in China like their girls cocaine snorting thin.

Login or Register before you can reply to theyenman
    • wm2017 replied:

@theyenman Right? Looks anorexic for sure. It’s just like one of those HK actresses who also is not good looking or attractive but super skinny but they call her attractive. I was scratching my head. lol haha

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
    • hetieshou replied:

@theyenman
      I agree with you and do not like chopstick legs as they look anorexic look. Of course no one likes big fat legs too but her legs are too thin.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  2. …I’m sorry, how’s this attractive?

Login or Register before you can reply to emerald5forever
  3. megamiaow says:

They are thin thats all they care about in china. The thinner the better. Who cares if they look like they will sway in the wind or have absolutely no shape right?

Login or Register before you can reply to megamiaow
  4. m0m0 says:

this is too much, even as a teenage way back, i made fun of people with chopstick legs. and here we are in 2019, praising it. these people have a warped sense of beauty. her legs are literally not toned and not my standard of beauty.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  5. minhee says:

That doesn’t look the least bit attractive… nor healthy. The shorts are unflattering but even when she wears a dress it doesn’t look good either. What I call attractive legs would be Miley Cyrus’s, slim and toned. There’s actual meat and muscle on them. Yang Mi looks like she’s anorexic… I don’t get this beauty standard in China.

Login or Register before you can reply to minhee
  6. hbee says:

Not sure why people “praise” her legs, cause it looks like she’s all “bones”. I guess people have different standards everywhere.

Login or Register before you can reply to hbee