Grace Chan Denies Having a Poor Work Attitude

By on April 4, 2016 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Grace Chan Denies Having a Poor Work Attitude

Since falling in love with Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) after filming Blue Veins <殭>, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) has often gushed about him when speaking to the press.  Due to their high profile romance, tabloid reports alleged that Grace prioritized her love life and has developed a poor attitude towards her work, often being late to events.

At a promotional event for Blue Veins, Grace addressed the rumors, “I value punctuality. I’m almost never late for events because I see this as a form of respect. The report claimed that I was late, so this is not true.”

Grace admitted that the recent report, which attacked her professionalism, bothered her. Fortunately her parents and Kevin consoled her. Asked if she found it stressful to be in the limelight because she is Kevin’s girlfriend, Grace said, “It’s not stressful, but I don’t want others to attack us because of our relationship. We are just a normal couple dating, I hope others will not target us because of our relationship.”

Since Blue Veins will be broadcasting on April 11, TVB has planned a series of promotional events to publicize the vampire-themed drama. Grace, Moon Lau (劉佩玥), and Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) attended today’s event, while Kevin and Kay Tse will appear at a later event.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Jayne for JayneStars.com.

39 comments to Grace Chan Denies Having a Poor Work Attitude

1. happybi says:

I don’t know how it’s possible but she look skinnier than before?! Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  2. jjwong says:

By goodness, she’s a walking skeleton! She’s soooo skinny. Is that really consider to be pretty and hot-thing in HK??? O.o She’s so pale now too. Did she use bleach? Thought she looked unique when she girst debutted. Now, meh, another white skin, skinny butt, pointy chin girl xD What did HK did to you lol

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
  3. janet72 says:

this person again. she is so under nourished…the clothes are literally hanging on her. i thought kevin cheng’s mother has been brewing soup for her frequently?

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  4. melodylai says:

There is no winning with some people! Complains when someone is slim, complains when someone is big, her weight does not concern anyone but herself, as long as she is healthy that is all that matters.
    Some people are just naturally slim with a fast metabolism, also, ever since she debuted in MHK, she has always been this slim, so I don’t get why people still make such a big deal out of it.

Login or Register before you can reply to melodylai
    • happybi replied:

@melodylai Not making a big deal. Just pointing out the obvious. I mean she does look very skinny. But liked you said if she is healthy hey good for her.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    • jimmyszeto replied:

@melodylai

No ones making this a big deal. Just stating how Grace looks now compared to previously.People in the entertainment circle will always receive opinions on their appearances. It’s the 2nd most hotly discussed topic behind who they date. There’s no need to be so defensive! No one is criticising her apart from the terrible acting.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
    • melodylai replied:

@happybi @jimmyszeto Maybe I used the wrong terminology, I just meant ‘big deal’ as in her weight is talked about a lot.

@jimmyszeto I’m not being defensive as such, fair enough if she’s not everyones cup of tea, but I just think the way some people talk about her weight is disgusting, comparing her to this, that and the other.

Login or Register before you can reply to melodylai
      • freedalas replied:

@melodylai Well, the very same people called me all sort of names when I bashed Wong Cho Lam and yet they can bash Grace Chan to their hearts’ content. If that’s not hypocritical what is?

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@freedalas @melodylai

I don’t think that’s bashing when saying I prefer the fuller look than the thinner look. It is nothing personal but just my preference.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto You can rationalize all you want. Bashing is bashing and it’s plain for all to see. I bash Wong Cho Lam and I admit it. You people? Cowards!

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@freedalas

We state our opinions based on what we see or think. You do the same but you would make your point aggressively and bring it up in many articles. Plus you fabricate stories of actresses who have children and the father not being legitimate. We are not the same! You think you are box office but have been proven to be the average member here.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto Hypocrites will always find a way to twist and turn their real intentions.

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@freedalas

More than 80% are pointing out the same thing. I guess everyone is a hypocrite then and you are the standout good guy.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto Just the usual same bunch of hypocrites and that constitute 80%??? There are many who visit this site just to read. They are the real silent majority who holds a totally different view from you bunch of hypocrites. As I have challenged you guys before, put it to a public poll and see where does that put you. I will be very generous if you get 8%. 80% my foot!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@freedalas

You are certainly not part of the ‘silent majority’ so you have no right to speak for them. Typical of you, after being labeled a ‘hypocrite’ hundreds of times in the past year and now you are calling others by the same name. You must be tremendously biased and selective if you find Wong Cho Lam short but can’t admit Grace is seriously thin. Your support for her is blinding your eyes!

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto Put it to a vote then. To see who gets the majority support. But ha! I forgot you go no balls, so that won’t be happening will it?

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@freedalas

Sorry but the opinions will keep on coming. You can feel as protective as all you want.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto Just as I expect, no bloody balls!

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
      • reallife22 replied:

Hi,my name is Grace,a natural young lady who desire to know more about you,tell me about your culture,language that you speak,and personal interest.i am a medical student i do not have much time to chat online,so contact my private email at ([email protected])to know each other better and to tell you more about my self also to send you my pics thanks.
        Grace.

Login or Register before you can reply to reallife22
      • happybi replied:

@melodylai can’t be helped as that’s the first thing people noticed about her. I find she has a beautiful face but she really look very skinny to me. I mean in photos, it suppose to add 10 lbs to you but even in photos she look very skinny. But if she’s healthy then good for her but when seeing people who are very skinny or very heavy, that’s the first thing that usually comes to mind.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  5. jimmyszeto says:

I can’t see how being this thin is sexy or attractive. It must be her personality that captivates Kevin Cheng.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
    • happybi replied:

@jimmyszeto Yes. This lollipop look is not very pretty IMO.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@happybi

Lol.Not a fan of the stick thin, flat as a pancake look. Prefer the Christine kuo slightly overweight appearance type than this.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
  6. isay says:

It seems Kevin has always liked skinny bony women. Look at his current and rumoured exes like niki and charmaine.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
    • janet72 replied:

@isay charmaine has more meat.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • happybi replied:

@janet72 Just a little more.. she’s pretty skinny too.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    • kaykay408 replied:

@isay Niki was skinny? She looked pretty fit I thought.

Login or Register before you can reply to kaykay408
      • isay replied:

@kaykay408 yes I’ve seen her in person, skinny and you can look right thru the armholes from one side to the other if she wore sleeveless.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
  7. kangaroo says:

I think she is a nice girl and they are a nice couple, like she said just a normal couple dating.

Login or Register before you can reply to kangaroo
    • jimmyszeto replied:

@kangaroo

If it’s a normal couple dating then they should be more low key. It’s makes it 10 times more difficult in the scenario if they were to break up as the reporters just won’t it let go. Reporters to this day are still questioning Bosco about Myolie. If it was to happen, Kevin will be safely hidden away in China and Grace will be left to face the music for years in Hong Kong.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • celin replied:

@jimmyszeto Fully agreed with you. “If it’s a normal couple dating then they should be more low key”. Want to date like normal couple, then don’t be a celebrity. She should expect all these negative news would come to her. 食得鹹魚抵得渴.

Login or Register before you can reply to celin
      • kangaroo replied:

@celin wow! do we need to be so crytic to a fellow human being?

Login or Register before you can reply to kangaroo
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@celin

It will just be worse for her if things go wrong. The media will be relentless.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • celin replied:

@jimmyszeto then, she has to learn to take it If she wants to survive in the entertainment industry and dating this guy. She is still young. So she has to handle more negative news in time to come, maybe for few years even after she gets married. Anyway, she asked for it since she always talk about her relationship at high profile

Login or Register before you can reply to celin
  8. anon says:

If this is how skinny Grace looks in front of the camera (10lb heavier than real life), can you image how she looks in person? Won’t be far off from starving kids from Africa.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
  9. dramadrama says:

Well, but if tabloids create the lies that she was always late to events, then it’s super duper low class for the tabloids.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramadrama
    • celin replied:

@dramadrama sometimes what are published on tabloid, half of the informations are true. Reporters have to earn a living too. They would not be stupid to publish news which are 100% fake without checking with their reliable source.

Login or Register before you can reply to celin
      • orchid123 replied:

@celin True. At least part of it was true, but the whole thing could have been exaggerated a bit to make it entertaining.

Login or Register before you can reply to orchid123