Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan Go Grocery Shopping

By on January 24, 2018 in NEWS

Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan Go Grocery Shopping

Despite their 22 year age gap, 48-year-old Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and 26-year-old Grace Chan (陳凱琳) are still as close as ever. Entering their third year together, Grace hinted to reporters that she wants to marry Kevin within the next two years, and even imagined a romantic and sunny wedding ceremony by the beach.

The couple are already living together in Tai Hang, and a few days ago, paparazzi spotted the couple doing a late night grocery run in a Causeway Bay supermarket. Thought the night’s shopping was productive, Kevin kept his head down throughout the run, as if he didn’t want to be seen. The couple purchased many food and daily necessities.

When they were lining up to pay for their food, a few patrons recognized Kevin. He pushed down his cap and followed Grace closer. Afterwards, they quickly left for home.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan Go Grocery Shopping

• First Mother’s Day for Grace Chan and Phoebe Sin(1)
  • Grace Chan and Kevin Cheng Can’t Wait for Their Son to Grow Up(46)
  • Kevin Cheng Thinks His Son is an “Emperor”(27)
  • Kevin Cheng’s Newborn is Driving Him Crazy(7)
  • Kevin Cheng, Grace Chan Celebrate Their Son’s One-Month Birthday(11)
  • Grace Chan Makes Appearance 2 Weeks After Giving Birth(36)
  • Grace Chan, Kevin Cheng Share Photo of Newborn Son, Rafael(154)
  • Grace Chan Gives Birth; Kevin Cheng Spotted Leaving Hospital(23)
  • Grace Chan Holds Baby Shower(2)
  • Grace Chan’s Baby Bump Can’t be Contained(0)

• 35 comments to Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan Go Grocery Shopping

1. janet72 says:

if reporters had a chance to interview motor mouth, she will go yakking.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • hetieshou replied:

@janet72 I agree and she probably reveal what they will be cooking and eating for dinner.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • killer02 replied:

@hetieshou @janet72 So what? Are you jealous of them?

Login or Register before you can reply to killer02
        • hetieshou replied:

@killer02 Who the heck is jealous of them? We are annoyed not jealous!

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • killer02 replied:

@hetieshou Annoyed of what?

Login or Register before you can reply to killer02
        • hetieshou replied:

@killer02
          I am actually not annoyed of Kevin but of Grace since she spills the beans on their relationship at every single chance she gets. Look at how everyone else feels as well. We do not call her motormouth for no good reason.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • cutie777 replied:

@hetieshou Lol. Don’t forget killer is the one who’s being jealous of Ruco Chan because every time there’s an article about him killer always blasting him and repeat the same thing over and over again remember?

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
        • alicesky replied:

@cutie777 greedy chan is a money grubbing pathetic fame seeker…….bla..bla..bla…. lmao
          Hahahahahaha

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
        • passingby replied:

@alicesky Oscar-worthy impersonation of killer02 lol. When it’s not hating on ruco or its latest target Benjamin yuen, its other persona is unknown who is obsessed about why Chris lai isn’t on HOG3. Wonder why it has gone soft on Kevin and Grace. These 2 are waaaaay richer than poor churchmouse Ruco Chan.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby
        • alicesky replied:

@passingby i guess no matter how much fame and money he has he still craves for more………… hahahhahahahhahahaha that cracked me up lol
          I think they should get a life???

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
        • cutie777 replied:

@alicesky Lol. Yes that’s the one I’m talking about!!

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
        • hetieshou replied:

@cutie777
          Really? Oh no another repeat hater that needs to be banned.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • vodka replied:

@killer02 lmao they are the most overrated couple, over exposure by media, I don’t think no one is jealous of them at all, it just comes to a point all viewers/readers are sick of them. lol

Login or Register before you can reply to vodka
        • alicesky replied:

@hetieshou lolzzzzzzz

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
        • hetieshou replied:

@alicesky Thanks!

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    2. rainbow28 says:

They are planning to get married within two years? When Kevin is 60 approaching senior’s age, Grace is only 38, probably she still looks young and energetic. Probably even look younger than Tavia, Nikki, and Sharon Chan Will they last that long? Marrying a billionaire (U.S. dollars) might be a different story for some ladies even if they are marrying a grandpa. Good luck!

Login or Register before you can reply to rainbow28
      • jayne replied:

@rainbow28 wow, you added 10 years to their ages! Kevin is 48 and Grace is 26. Yes he’s getting older that’s why I think they are truly dating with marriage in mind. Hope we hear good news soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • hetieshou replied:

@jayne
          I think they should get married as I am sure Kevin is ready to settle down but not sure about Grace as she is still very young. But hey some of my cousins married in their late 20s so maybe that is not so young?

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • hetieshou replied:

@rainbow28
        Actually I think Grace looks way older than her age since her face is the type that ages very fast. Therefore to me their age gap does not seem as big as it actually is.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    3. jjwong says:

The way they dressed match their personalities. Kevin was low key and covering his identity with a simple dark plain baseball cap. He wanted privacy and didn’t want to be recognized. Grace seeked attention. The baseball cap didn’t shade anything; on top of that, she wore it backward, which prettt much says, hey-look-at-me, I’m-different.

@rainbow28 i don’t think it’s “they” plan to get marry within 2 years. It’s Grace who said she wants to get marry within 2 years at some function. I don’t think Kevin has confirm or debunk her slip.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
    4. coralie says:

Grace is more of model material than actress material. She can be a model and get married and still be active in that industry. That should fulfill her ‘attention’ requirements.

Honestly, with the way her acting has been, it kinda reflects poorly on Kevin. Isn’t he supposed to be giving her pointers?

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
      • hetieshou replied:

@coralie
        Even if he did give her pointers, whether she listens or not is a different story.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • llwy12 replied:

@hetieshou Yea, exactly. To me, it’s actually kind of obvious that Grace doesn’t listen to Kevin and that he has no way of reigning her in because each time she shoots off her mouth to the media and reporters circle back to Kevin afterwards to “confirm” with him, he always gives the impression that he is “helpless” in terms of preventing Grace from revealing too much. I think at this point in their relationship, he is probably already resigned to the fact that Grace is the way she is and there’s nothing he can do about it. Honestly, if them getting married means that we no longer have to see Grace on screen, then I’m definitely all for it, lol….though of course I doubt that will be the case, since Grace will still find a way to constantly be in the limelight and continue to blab to reporters even when married…..compulsive attention seekers like her will always find a way to get attention….

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
    5. bubbletea says:

, Kevin can give Turbo Tongue all the coaching and help till the cows come home, Grace thinks she is all that. When her acting, or rather, her non acting was criticized, Ms Yakkity Yak dared to be highly offended, and said she gave her all, her very best. May we never see her worst . I personally will have nightmares if I do. lol. Wonder if she made more pasta and salmon, no? Lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
      • janet72 replied:

@bubbletea turbo tongue doesn’t age well…just nice since her uncle boyfriend is already 48. with a diva attitude like hers, kevin can forget about giving her any coaching. please quit and migrate to canada.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
        • hetieshou replied:

@janet72
          Yes turbo tongue ages very fast. She is younger than me but looks way older than me. I think that is why the age gap does not seem as big as it actually is.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • hetieshou replied:

@bubbletea
        I agree and am so annoyed by Grace. She is riding on Kevin for some fame. I wish she can just get married, quit acting and become a housewife so we do not need to see her on screen anymore. Of course we will still hear about her as she would jump at any chance just for attention.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • llwy12 replied:

@bubbletea Saying that she “did her best” is one thing…in a way, I kind of expect all artists to say that….the part that really annoyed me was her going the “why me” route, basically whining that audiences are being harsh in criticizing her acting and why don’t people like her (implying of course that audiences are just trying to be mean for means’ sake and picking on her for no reason). THAT is definitely diva attitude, which is the part that pisses me off because quite honestly she has no right to be a diva when she has done absolutely nothing to warrant that status (what is she known for aside from being Kevin’s girlfriend? Oh yea, she’s MHK too…but with the way MHK pageant has devolved in recent years, “Kevin’s girlfriend” sounds more prestigious, lol).

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
    6. melia880 says:

I also personally find Grace Chan to be an attention seeker. Definitely not a fan.

On a semi-related note, I wonder if she is really “acting” in The Forgotten Valley, or if the role is just like the kind of person she is. I find her role to be very similar to my perception of her (which could be wrong, since I don’t know her personally). I read on some forums that netizens think her acting has improved, but I personally think she just looks like she’s improved because the role is completely tailored to her (even the Chinese name of her character sounds like “Grace”!!). It doesn’t help because I really, really dislike her character – I can’t stand her going around denouncing everyone in the valley, while being judgemental and disrespectful as well. I don’t agree with the old-school way of thinking from the villagers either, but she is literally complaining about her in-laws disliking her while not even serving Chinese tea or Chinese breakfast to please them, and can’t even go along with the harmless customs to show respect (what’s so hard serving Chinese tea instead of “Western” tea???).

Login or Register before you can reply to melia880
      • llwy12 replied:

@melia880 With Forgotten Valley, TVB is essentially doing for Grace the same thing they did for Aimee Chan back then – creating tailored “Western girl” roles so that she can essentially be herself and not have to act, since it’s obvious her acting sucks. To me, it’s stupid because TVB is not doing their job, which is to train their artists – they should be removing Grace from her position and have her go through acting class, then when she’s ready, put her back onscreen. Instead, they are catering to her weakness by giving her a role where she doesn’t have to act – they are not doing her or themselves any favors by “babying” Grace that way. Grace’s situation is yet another example of TVB politics gone wrong. I recently read an interview that Mat Yeung did where he was talking about his 20 year career and how he was actually forced to go through TVB’s acting class TWICE – it was especially humiliating when they gave him a “tour” of TVB City (along with the other students in the class) like he was a newbie…that was a difficult time for him but it also motivated him to strive harder to improve his acting. But it’s sad when TVB puts someone like Mat Yeung – whose acting was actually decent even back when he debuted – through acting class TWICE because they felt he “wasn’t good enough”, yet someone like Grace whose acting clearly sucks big-time and who hasn’t improved one iota isn’t even forced to take the class ONCE….instead she gets the “special privilege” of having roles tailored to cover her weaknesses. Go figure!

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
        • kaykay replied:

@llwy12 Never knew that about Mat 🙁 That’s so sad! Glad he’s finally getting some more recognition now and looking forward to “Brothers”

I also think Grace’s roles seem tailored to her and it’s stunting her acting growth/improvement. I agree that this was also done with Aimee but I do think that Aimee is a better actress than Grace is. At least I could name one or two roles in which Aimee was likable/did a decent job. With Grace, I got nothin…

Login or Register before you can reply to kaykay
        • bubbletea replied:

@kaykay lol, I got nothing either, lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
        • jimmyszeto replied:

@llwy12
          Eliza Sum is another TVB have been tailor making western roles that allows her to use words for English during sentences for years. The audience do not have much hate for her she is surviving. It cant last though because she will age and viewers will gradually get impatient of these indentical characters. Matt Yeung I’m a big fan. There shouldn’t be much sympathy though for him for going through acting class twice. He committed crime and was charged and before sentenced with community service. It was a lenient punishment and a 2nd opportunity to put him through acting class today. It’s a shame because the stalling of his career might have prevented him from fast tracking to become make lead. However, I feel it was slightly embarrassing for him to receive most improved actor at his age when he I s good enough to win the ‘best supporting’. Any award is is good for recognition and his speech was most funny, sincere,moving and least scripted of the whole night.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
        • llwy12 replied:

@jimmyszeto True, Mat definitely had issues back then and had to endure punishment for his crime but to be honest, I don’t see how having him go through acting class again had anything to do with the issues in his personal life. Sure, TVB framed it in the context of having him go through acting class again as their way of “giving him a second chance” at his career, but at that time, his acting was actually decent, it’s just that his personal life was completely messed up – the purpose of acting class is to learn acting skills, not to fix one’s personal life so I don’t really understand TVB’s logic with that. To me, it sounded more like a form of punishing Mat for his transgressions by making him go through acting class again 10 years into his career (and of course Mat not having any other alternative if he wanted to keep his job, even if it WAS his own doing)

Either way though, whatever TVB’s intention was, it still doesn’t make sense for them to mandate that someone whose acting was already decent (and can even be classified as “good”) to go through acting class again so they can re-learn acting yet newbies whom they had already given chance after chance to improve but hasn’t, they don’t mandate to go through acting class even once. Perhaps TVB needs to re-assess the purpose of their acting classes then – if the classes are not meant to train artists on acting, then why even have them?

Yea, I agree that TVB tends to tailor roles for artists who can’t speak Cantonese well, especially if they are planning on promoting them. It’s the same reason they tend to typecast artists in similar roles as well — it’s the safest route to go but also the laziest…

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
        • bubbletea replied:

@llwy12 There you go again, very well said. I do not like to talk about the hypocrisy in TVB because I get pissed. They have their favorites who they throw in countless dramas and movies and to hell with whether these “actors/actresses” can act or not. Some do not even make a conscious effort to do better, yet The Very Bull$hit (TVB) studio still cram them down our throats. Such an insult to the viewers who are looking for at least half decent acting. What was done to Mat was humiliating and demeaning. It has no relevance to the personal situation in his life. He was already a very decent and capable actor. Motor Mouth Grace Chan can???? benefit from such classes.

P.S. Please note I said ‘can’ with many question marks, lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea