Stephy Tang is Dating Prince? Video Clip Reveals Strong Evidence

By on June 29, 2018 in NEWS

Stephy Tang is Dating Prince? Video Clip Reveals Strong Evidence

Since ending her 10-year relationship with Alex Fong (方力申) after they could not agree on marital views, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) did not settle into a serious relationship for two years. However, things may be heating up between the 34-year-old actress and 29-year-old Prince Chiu (邱勝翊). There is strong video evidence that shows Prince may have attended a Mother’s Day celebration with Stephy’s family, proving his importance in her heart.

Recently, Stephy and Prince were spotted together at an airport in Taiwan. Tabloids claimed that the pair were going to vacation in Ko Samui, Thailand together.

Prince’s manager denied Stephy and Prince are dating and said they are friends since they once belonged to the same management company. “They have known each other as friends for a very long time, but their relations are not as reported.” His manager also claimed that Prince and Stephy appeared at an airport a long time ago, and it was not a recent incident.

In May, when Prince held a concert in Hong Kong in May, Stephy made sure to attend. They even took a backstage photo together, indicating their closeness.

Video Provides Strong Evidence

While Prince’s manager seemed to brush off the romantic rumors, new evidence surfaced to prove that Stephy and Prince may be more than friends after all.

A video clip circulated in which Stephy was seen celebrating Mother’s Day with her family. The video was edited to block out a man’s head. A silver bracelet was seen on the man’s wrist, which strongly resembles a bracelet Prince has worn in photographs. Also, the logo on the man’s shirt revealed that he was wearing a design from Prince’s clothing line!

Can it still be coincidence? These strong clues led many fans to believe that Stephy and Prince may be dating after all.

Sources: On.cc [1,2]

This article is written by Jayne for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Stephy Tang is Dating Prince? Video Clip Reveals Strong Evidence

• Prince Sleeps Over at Stephy Tang's Home(2)
  • Stephy Tang Admits Dating Prince Chiu(1)
  • Alex Fong Refuses to Talk About Stephy Tang(5)
  • Alex Fong Constantly Thinks About Stephy Tang After Breakup(2)
  • [Breakup Files] The Reasons Why Alex Fong and Stephy Tang Broke Up(7)
  • Alex Fong and Stephy Tang End 10-Year Relationship(32)
  • Bosco Wong Was Never Caught Cheating(4)
  • Alex Fong Shows Off Muscular Body In Underwear Ad(40)
  • Bosco Wong Finds Joy in Work Despite Empty Love Life(21)
  • Bosco Wong Films “A Man Cannot Be Poor”(4)

• 33 comments to Stephy Tang is Dating Prince? Video Clip Reveals Strong Evidence

1. coralie says:

Well she’s moving on. She did request to break up herself. Can’t really say it’s not unexpected.

Good looking guy though!

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
    2. jimmyszeto says:

Prince? What a name! This is brilliant. What a breakthrough!

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • rika replied:

@jimmyszeto To call oneself “Prince” sounds a bit narcissist, no?

Login or Register before you can reply to rika
      • msxie0714 replied:

@jimmyszeto
        weird English names are common in Chinese-speaking regions like HK, Taiwan, Malaysia, S’pore and China.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
        • jimmyszeto replied:

@msxie0714 @rika

Yes. I predict a young female to name herself Princess in the near future and become a superstar. These names standout because they are so silly which gives them a huge advantage. If Babyjohn was actually tall and handsome he would be a phenomenon….

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
        • msxie0714 replied:

@jimmyszeto
          Fish, Fruit, Jam, Coffee, Seven, Caesar, Rainbow, Beaver, Evergreen, Money, Cinderella, Angelababy, Babyjohn are just a few of the dopey names adopted by Chinese-speaking show-biz people and ordinary citizens. I bet other Asians are snickering at the inclination of Chinese taking so-called ‘western’ names.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
        • m0m0 replied:

@msxie0714
          Who is named Cinderella? I hope that girl wont make it big to avoid shaming herself with that name. Yeah, baby John is pretty embarrassing. I think he changed his name though

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
        • kidd replied:

@msxie0714

The name ‘Babyjohn’ sounds silly to me too when I first heard it. But, after knowing the reason behind it, I kinda like it for this actor. The name has special meaning to Choi Hon Yik. It’s the first stage character he played, a character name ‘Baby John’ from ‘The West Side Story’.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
        • th3m0ng3r replied:

@msxie0714 Don’t forget Donut is another name. She’s the wife of BabyJohn Choi.

Login or Register before you can reply to th3m0ng3r
        • tpmm replied:

@jimmyszeto
          Well Katie price daughter is named princess n late MJ’s son is named prince as well. So it’s not just an Asian thing to have strange names. Not to mention Kardashian’s kids with stupid name like storm…

Login or Register before you can reply to tpmm
        • cutie777 replied:

@tpmm Lol. I know right? Stormy? True? North? Chicago? Saint? I mean seriously? They should name all their kids with the letter K then it makes more sense? Because all their names are starting with the letter K accept the younger brother name after his dad.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
        • pocky replied:

@msxie0714 Almost as common as African-American first names: Jermajesty Jackson, Saint West, Sir Carter, Royal Reign.

Login or Register before you can reply to pocky
      • hetieshou replied:

@jimmyszeto
        I guess you and many here do not know why he choose the name Prince. He has that name because he played the role of a prince in a school play, so it became a nickname that stuck with him. Therefore, it was used as his stage name and the translation for his Chinese stage name, Wang Zi. It is not because he is shallow or anything like that. I guess people that do not know the background regarding his name automatically assume he is a stuck up person which he is not based on what I know about him. I know quite a bit about him and from what I know, he is very down to earth, is a kind person, a good big brother and a very filial son. He is also very emotional and kind hearted as he cries easily when touched. I remember when he saw his paternal grandma after a long time he broke down in tears as he loves and misses her so much. He also cried when he graduated from the show that was a stepping stone to his career. I remember seeing how he hugged all of his friends and cried as he was reluctant to leave them. Very touching….

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    3. m0m0 says:

smart move, younger.taller and more handsome

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
      • wm2017 replied:

@m0m0 I think so too. Have no clue who this guy is but looks young & cute what’s not to like? haha 😀
        I never really like Alex Fong, he looks cute too in a way but he’s more like a smooth flirter who never seems to grow up? lol…

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
        • hetieshou replied:

@wm2017
          I am guessing you and others here do not follow Taiwanese entertainment news if you do not recognize Wang Zi/Prince. He was once a member of the group Lolipop, but after that group disbanded, he formed the group JPM with one of the other former members of Lolipop and his little brother Mao Di. That group has disbanded too so he is acting in series now and just released his first EP as a solo artist. He was also in a few China series which I enjoyed.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • passingby replied:

@m0m0 almost every guy is taller than shortie Alex .

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby
        • m0m0 replied:

@passingby
          my friend went to u w/ him and said he’s pretty short. there are shorter boys though

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
        • passingby replied:

@m0m0 I know there’re shorter guys but he’s gotta be one of the shortest guys in showbiz lol. He looked so awkward acting as Linda Chung’s love interest in that Liza Wang drama.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby
        • jimmyszeto replied:

@passingby
          He has done well to be a swimmer considering his height. I think Tony Leung is shorter though. To overcome the negativity in showbiz the shorter guys need to be enormously talented (Tony Leung) or produce plain silly slapstick comedy (Wong Cho Lam). This is the same with plump actors as well. Appearance is most valued asset by fans especially in Asia unfortunately…….

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
        • cutie777 replied:

@passingby there’s a few more who’s shorter or about the same height than Alex. Eric Tsang, Wong Cho Lam? Jazz Lam and Tony Leung?

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    4. jjwong says:

Ladies & Gents, this is how you play the media and pull on fans heartstrings. You tease and you give a peek-a-boo hint. Lol. Funny. Desperate.

@tpmm Agree that western celebs named their kids unconventionally too. i.e. Blue Ivey, Apple, North, etc.

According to a NPR article (a US news station), in the ‘hipsters cities,’ it’s trending to also combining two spouses last names for a brand new last name. These are none celebs; just your average Joes like you and me. It’s not just hyphenated, but totally new last name. Something like Smith + Davis = Davith. There’s nothing legal to stop someone from doing that either.

After all, “what’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” 😉

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
      • hetieshou replied:

@jjwong
        In Prince’s case, he has a story behind this stage name so I suggest everyone not mock him for it without knowing why.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • jjwong replied:

@hetieshou I don’t think anyone was mocking his English name. People are saying it’s a funny, unconventional name; even for a stage name.

Cool backstory how he got it; similar to Babyjohn I guess. Either way, both names are still silly and ‘rare’. It’s like if you say a swear word unintentionally or out of reflex, it is still a swear word.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
        • hetieshou replied:

@jjwong
          Some actually thought he was stuck up for having that stage name. Actually, if I remember correctly he did not pick that stage name but his former manager Andy did. But I agree it is an unusual stage name. He has a backstory behind it as I have said.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    5. kidd says:

Prince has matured. I didn’t recognise him from the pictures here at all. I only realise he is Prince from Lolipop after googling him.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
      • hetieshou replied:

@kidd
        I am shocked that you did not recognize Prince. He may have matured but he did not change much in my opinion. He still looks the same overall to me. I am surprised that most people here do not know or recognize him.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • kidd replied:

@hetieshou
          I have not been following Taiwanese entertainment for quite sometime. So, my image of Prince (until this article) was still the boy with longish hair and some baby fat. 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
        • hetieshou replied:

@kidd
          I actually have not followed Taiwanese e news for a long time but he happened to be in a few Mainland Chinese series that I was watching so I saw how he looks now. I just got his EP too. He has matured a lot but still looks like his old self which I am glad as I hope he does not get plastic surgery in the future which may mess up his face.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • kidd replied:

@hetieshou

OT. I watch 3 episode of Xia Ke Xing. You are right about the casting of Ah Xiu and Shi Jian. They are a miscast. The actress for Ah Xiu not only does not look or feel like Ah Xiu, she can’t even act properly.
          As for Shi Jian, I wonder why they turn this character into a comic relief.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
        • hetieshou replied:

@kidd
          Glad you are watching it and yup, those 2 are big miscasts! I love the overall adaption though. I did not like the actress for Ah Xiu at all. Yes! She does not look or feel like Ah Xiu since she cannot act well and does not suit the character at all. Do not get me going on Shi Jian! She was even more annoying. Her looks are way off because Shi Jian should be attractive but they choose a chubby actress for this role and turned her into a comic relief. Luckily she is a supporting role so does not have much screen time. Big disappointment! I like the actress for Ding Dang more.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    6. hetieshou says:

I am still in shock that everyone here does not know Prince. I guess you all do not follow Taiwanese entertainment or watch Taiwanese series. Prince was in a few China series too. I saw them and enjoyed them all.

Do you guys know Rainie Yang? He was once the rumored boyfriend of Rainie Yang and liked Rainie very much. I have a good feeling that they did try dating but it did not work out so they just remain friends. It is good if he is dating as everyone needs to move on. Rainie has moved on and is with Li Rong Hao now so hope Prince finds his happiness too if he is dating. But he is still very young so has plenty of time for that.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    7. anon says:

R.I.P. Jaynestars! Lol

Login or Register before you can reply to anon