Edison Chen Dating a Married Woman? “I Have Many Girlfriends!”

By on June 1, 2016 in NEWS

Edison Chen Dating a Married Woman? “I Have Many Girlfriends!”

The tabloids are back with their latest scoop on the controversial star Edison Chen (陳冠希). According to their sources, Edison is currently seeing model Shupei Qin (秦舒培), a 26-year-old married woman from Mainland China. Their relationship came to light when the paparazzi spotted them locking lips in public.

Shupei Qin made her debut in the model industry in 2006 at 16 years old. In 2010, she entered the the world’s top 50 models list. In 2012, she worked as a runway model for Victoria’s Secret. She married Leigh Gow (趙磊), general manager of the Huayi Brothers Fashion Group, that same year in Australia. Shupei and Gow are estranged and are going through divorce.

On Tuesday, Gow posted an angry rant to his social media, calling Edison and Shupei as “a couple with no sense of morality at all.” In his rant, he implied that Shupei had cheated on him with Edison before the couple became estranged.

Gow said, “Why did I choose to be silent? Why still respect the people who do not deserve to be respected? Is it really because I want to protect what we once had together? Is it because I do not want to hurt my friends and parents? Also, when did cheating become such a fashionable statement? P.S. the divorce isn’t finalized yet. Why do you want my blessing?”

Edison, who was spotted leaving a hotel with Shupei on Tuesday afternoon by Apple Daily reporters, was asked to comment on the tabloid report. Edison shouted, “I have many girlfriends! Just look at my Instagram!” He then used his own phone to record the reporters, and even tried to kiss a reporter on the cheek. He cursed and threw rude hand gestures.

After the encounter, Edison shared a picture of himself wearing a t-shirt that read, “[expletive] We Do What We Want” with the caption, “People keep asking me to stand up and say something but I’m out of breath… read my tee shirt and get my reply… [by the way, I’m] dating girls in 15 different cities so stop hating on me.”

He then posted a photo he took of an Apple Daily reporter and wrote, “To all my Hong Kong soldiers who love to be free, if [you] see this guy [expletive] with him please!”

Shupei, on the other hand, chose to respond to the matter through Weibo. She stated, “First off, thank you for everyone’s concerns. As for what happened in the last two days, I feel like I need to come out to make a clarification. Leigh Gow and I have already signed the separation papers drafted by Leigh Gow’s attorney. I do not intend to create speculation and I also do not want to trouble others with this matter. I do not understand why he has to hurt me in such an irresponsible way. Although we can no longer be husband and wife, I still wish the best for Mr. Gow.”

Source: IHKTV

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Edison Chen Dating a Married Woman? “I Have Many Girlfriends!”

• Edison Chen Zones Out During a Meal with GF and Daughter(4)
  • Shupei Qin Talks About Her Initial Impressions of Edison Chen(0)
  • Why Edison Chen Loves Shupei Qin(6)
  • Edison Chen Celebrates Daughter’s First Birthday(15)
  • Edison Chen Shares a “Wild” Picture of His Daughter(0)
  • Shupei Qin Shares Picture of Daughter Alaia(1)
  • Edison Chen Celebrates Daughter's 100-Day Milestone(3)
  • Edison Chen’s Girlfriend Rumored to Have Given Birth to a Daughter(0)
  • Edison Chen’s Girlfriend to Give Birth in April?(9)
  • Edison Chen’s Girlfriend is Pregnant(7)

• 20 comments to Edison Chen Dating a Married Woman? “I Have Many Girlfriends!”

1. linvin8 says:

Anyone the least bit surprised by this bit of news?

Login or Register before you can reply to linvin8
      • bubbletea replied:

@linvin8 no one should be surprised at this news. Edison Chen is a low life loser, despite all the money he is making from his clothing line, he is still a pathetic loser.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
      • isay replied:

@linvin8 Yes I am because for the life of me I don’t understand what all these woman see in this creep.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
        • linvin8 replied:

@isay His money.

Login or Register before you can reply to linvin8
        • isay replied:

@linvin8 He has?

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
        • riceball120 replied:

@isay oh this old pervert has money and there are way too many money-loving ladies in this world that just go for that. because if it’s true, would explain why he is dating “15 girls in 15 different cities.”

Login or Register before you can reply to riceball120
    2. kidd says:

A leopard cannot change his skin.

I wonder why Edison manages to get so many girls despite his reputation. Is his sweet talking skill really that great?

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
      • msxie0714 replied:

@kidd

he’s probably good in the sack.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
      • sas318 replied:

@kidd Oh, I’m sure he’s the smoothest sweet talker around. Why else would any woman like this pervert?

Login or Register before you can reply to sas318
    3. elizabeth says:

The saga continues,

Login or Register before you can reply to elizabeth
    4. aiya says:

I thought he was planning on exploring same-sex relationships along with his father.

Login or Register before you can reply to aiya
    5. sherla1019 says:

All i could say is he looks like a crack head I really dont know why girls still falls for him wonder did he get himself checked out to see if he have any transmitted disease since he’s braggin about how many girls he been with to me he’s just a perverted dog

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019
    6. happybi says:

I don’t understand why girls will still want to date this guy even if he does has money. He’s walking STD IMO! Hope she is at least smart enough to use protection!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    7. coralie says:

at this point, i don’t think he has any credibility as a character. and i don’t think he cares either. so basically…he be trollin’.

so i watch with bemusement because he obv dgaf and it seems one of his favorite pastimes is to troll people, specifically reporters and easily scandalized society.

in a twisted way, it’s somewhat enviable. he just do him and he doesn’t give a crap…because he has nothing else left to salvage.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
      • sasamii replied:

@coralie Hahahahaha, I never looked at it that way before, but you’re right. There must be a powerful feeling of freedom in not giving a crap.

I know I clicked on and read the story, but I really wish the media would just call his bluff, and stop tailing him. No more stories, no more trolling; he doesn’t have talent or the work ethic to warrant the attention anyway.

Login or Register before you can reply to sasamii
        • coralie replied:

@sasamii reporters are like bees to edison’s honey. they can’t get enough of him!

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
    8. riceball120 says:

The only things i have to say about Edison is “get out of the industry life forever.”

I never really liked him as he always seemed so arrogant and perverted. His scandal in like back in 2008 i believe did not change my opinion on him either. And then he goes and say in an interview that he doesn’t regret the scandal *facepalm*

i do not understand why people still love reporting on this old pervert. I’m not a big fan of this model girlfriend either. I’ll give her the benefit that she did “sign” those separation/divorce papers with her husband/ex-husband.

Login or Register before you can reply to riceball120
      • gingermessiah replied:

@riceball120

I think it might be the other way round. This guy is staying in the limelight chasing models, celebrities and scandalous relationships.

If he simply chased a gold digger with no relations to the showbiz industry, Edison would have less attention. This guy is pretty much crying for attention and trolling like what others have been saying.

He can’t be the cool cute guy portrayal, so has to resort to using bad publicity to keep his face out there.

Login or Register before you can reply to gingermessiah
        • riceball120 replied:

@gingermessiah
          Good point! But then these ladies are still stupid for letting such a guy cling onto them.

Login or Register before you can reply to riceball120
    9. sas318 says:

This guy has a face you just want to slap…hard. What a sex addict, disgusting, badboy pervert. Sadly, this is his nature and he’ll never change.

Login or Register before you can reply to sas318