Grace Chan Celebrates 29th Birthday with Maternity Photos

By on June 24, 2020 in NEWS

Grace Chan Celebrates 29th Birthday with Maternity Photos

Grace Chan (陳凱琳), who announced her second pregnancy last month, is celebrating her 29th birthday with a set of beautiful maternity photos.

On June 23, Grace’s 29th birthday, the TVB actress shared on Instagram a solo maternity photoshoot she had taken. Grace wore a tan-colored body suit, matching the background. From the looks of her belly, Grace looks to be at least five months pregnant. Grace looks utterly beautiful.

“The best birthday present,” she wrote on Instagram. “This year’s birthday is especially meaningful. Besides feeling grateful for having a home who loves me dearly, our family will soon welcome a new little life. I am very nervous, but also excited. My only birthday wish is to hope that me, my baby, and the friends and family around me stay healthy. God bless!”

Grace married actor Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) in August 2018. They welcomed their first child, son Rafael, in February 2019.

Source: TOPick

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

• Grace Chan and Zoie Tam's Pregnancies During COVID-19(0)
  • Ruco Chan Apologizes for Phoebe Sin's Mistake(19)
  • It's Going to Be Another Boy for Grace Chan!(15)
  • Grace Chan to Reveal Baby's Gender Next Week(17)
  • Kevin Cheng May Film a TVB Drama(9)
  • Grace Chan Stays Fit During Second Trimester of Pregnancy(12)
  • Arnaldo Ho’s Pursuit of Beautiful TVB Actresses(17)
  • Grace Chan Confirms She is Expecting Second Baby(11)
  • Is Grace Chan Pregnant Again?(7)
  • Celebrity Moms Find New Sources of Income(4)

• 24 comments to Grace Chan Celebrates 29th Birthday with Maternity Photos

1. dramas4me says:

I like her photoshoot. She looks beautiful and very motherly. It’s tasteful, not tacky or provocative. This is my favorite maternity photoshoot that i have seen so far. Good job and congrats to the whole family. Best wishes!

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
    2. cutie777 says:

Grace is one lucky woman while pregnant still can stay slim unlike some woman who gains much weight while pregnant. Her maternity photos are similar like the one Eliza Shum did while she was pregnant back then.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    3. potatochip says:

She is beautiful. Lovely pregnancy glow.

But the photography looks amateur. There’s no art to them and looks like a department store. Look at her hand position in the last photo. Unnatural and stiff. I don’t think these necessarily need to be belly focus, but one can barely tell that these are maternity pictures.

Login or Register before you can reply to potatochip
    4. coralie says:

I do not understand the appeal of sexy pregnancy shoots. Even if Grace’s photos are more modest in nature, I still find them trying to exude a “sexy” vibe. That’s fine and dandy if motherhood is supposed to be sexy and that’s what most of these women are going for, but I guess my issue is the underpinning message behind the sexual undertone…does everything HAVE to be sexy to be admired? Can motherhood not be admired for what it is? Is exposing the baby belly not good enough?

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
      • tocar replied:

@coralie maybe they’re trying to show that being a mother doesn’t make you less appealing? but I agree, everything seems to be about sexiness is so annoying, especially on instagram.

Login or Register before you can reply to tocar
        • luye replied:

@tocar Influencers sell their image on Instagram so they have to constantly post pictures of themselves and definitely include some sexy ones

Login or Register before you can reply to luye
      • luye replied:

@coralie I dont think everything has to be sexy to be admired. Maternity photos are nice even if they arent “sexy.” It’s nice to have some memories and pictures to look back to

Login or Register before you can reply to luye
      • dramas4me replied:

@coralie
        I’m not sure if we should thank Demi Moore for this “trend”. Honestly if they do them, I think maternity photo shoots should be kept in the families – not sharing them to the whole world. I don’t think they should be sexy either.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
    5. pompidur says:

No pics with Kevin? I thought these pics usually have at least one with the dad.

Login or Register before you can reply to pompidur
      • jcc10 replied:

@pompidur Yes I agree, maybe Kevin was in the photo shoot but Grace decided not to share those

Login or Register before you can reply to jcc10
      • dramas4me replied:

@pompidur

Perhaps he only wanted to share her pictures only – not the ones with him in them.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
    6. sherla1019 says:

yeah keeping those bb comin itll keep her busy less talking and being back in the filming

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019